Super Ea - page 2

Start to Discover the power of each of the indicators is a difficult task

We can Find thousand of them, but if we do not know how to use them they would serve us

For example the indicator CCI is a simple but very powerful indicator

To find the suitable properties the suitable time and up to the size of the monitor they can have different results

A general example would be M5. why M5? It is one of the times most nearby to the current reality

We can fit the size of the chart to the most nearby time in accordance with the clock of our platform both the time of the graph and the time of the platform they have to be the nearest possible

The indicator CCI moves in accordance with the Market and most of the time fits the predicts towards where it is the next move. A example would be when the indicator is in his average point it is when is not necessary to do deals

If the indicator is in his high part Looking up it is time to be prepared and as soon as double down is time to do a selling, again, as soon as the indicator hit to his average point is time to close the deal and this way again and again . On a flat Market it works of the same way the only difference is that the time of waiting it is major.

Files:
ccipic.gif  25 kb
CCI.mq4  4 kb

CCI should come with MetaTrader when you download it, the name is Common Commodity Indicator. This and the Stochastic are very similar, they show when the market has been overbought etc.

More about brain trend seems that also it has good results in H1 and H4 THEY GET LOST A LITTLE OF PIPS BUT FINALLY THE RISK IS MINOR AND THE PROFIT IS GOOD, BASED ON THE TESTS H1 70 % And H4 UP TO 85 % DEPENDING ON THE TYPE OF MARKET

IT WORKS IN FRIDAY THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT IT IS NECESSARY TO BE HANGING, BUT IF THE MOST FAVORABLE HOURS ARE OF 7AM ET TO 1PM ET THE BIGGEST MOVEMENT HAPPENS AT THESE HOURS REST OF TIME THE MARKET FITS FOR THE FOLLOWING CYCLE USING THIS SYSTEM APPROPRIATELY COVERING A MINIMUM OF RISK CALCULATED PER MONTH BETWEEN 70 % And 85 % OF PROFIT A MINIMUM OF $2000.00 PER MOUNT

AQUILEZ:
Dealer Lots is based on 10 p 3 and My Compadre Alejandro Galindo fix some bugs I check his web and ha release the new DLM V1.2 but he don't realese the source code but you stil can tested and used on demo and live accI got the EA but I can not posted here for Respect to the Galindo's Web PagePolicy

Thanks Aquilez, it does look very interesting.

Not Only It Is Very Interesting Also It Is Very Profitable

I have been playing with 10point3 for a while. It hasn't blown up on me yet but I can see where it has that potential. I will try the DLM next week. I signed up on your friends site and hope to be able to try the advanced versions if it works out.

Remember always start with a small lots size, because the trend goes against us

The new version has many advantages you able to choose from 0 to 10 complete diferent options

OpenOrdersBasedOn=0 to 10 also the adition of News which can be edited manually

Note:You dont need a lot of money to start, leverage can be mesured in small lots to.

Regards & Good luck

I'm really liking that deal_lots manual. That will be VERY useful with what I do

If you really like DLMv 1.1 waiting to see the new version DLMv1.3

that is already available..

has 3 more entry methods:

* 11 - OpenOrdersBasedOnTrendManager

SELL if red bellow price

BUY if blue above price

* 12 - OpenOrdersBasedOnFXFish

SELL if indicator bellow cero line

BUY if indicator above cero line

* 13 - OpenOrdersBasedOnOpenClose

SELL if previous bar open-close > 10 pips

BUY if previous bar close-open > 10 pips