Trading Systems - page 118

Trading the News  (26   1 2 3)
Hi there fellow traders. Ever wonder what are economic calendars are for? Like the one here in fxfisherman? Well I am practicing my strategy on how to use the economic calendar as a weapon in trading. My idea is this, I will study the economic calendar and look for some news release and just place...
[Deleted]
  My trading system  (26   1 2 3)
Hay take a look my system. shadow9476@hotmail.com if anyone want trade with me.
  Simplistic Trading System  (121   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Well, I've been asked by my friends and peers of how I trade and I hav giving it a thought and finally decided and kind enough to reveal it here. Its nuthing. Just a simple system and I called it simplistic. How I trade I trade in the direction of the arrow within the daily range and using the...
Hi all... I need someone who can make an EA for this simple strategy. I've try to make that EA using Expert Advisor Builder in a site. But the result very worst.. It make an order that not suitable with rule I want. It only use EMA4, EMA13 and RSI20. Actually it is not my original system, it my...
Hello! I need help in using indicator "Heiken-Ashi" in my expert advisor. I would like to get value of haOpen, haHigh, haLow, haClose to my calculations but I can not refer to them. I would like to use moment of change color of bars which shows direction of market. How to get signal of change...
No Im not talking about my waistline! The coin flip method I am testing has gone 18 days without a take profit day, not all where loosers but it is now in the negative, and if your a fan of Mr. Martingale you are talking serious dollars. I might benefit with a reversal trade. Ok I have figured...
Hello guys I just joined and have this question which is killing me>>>>>I need help which program I can use for Harmonic trading scanning and accept [Metastock or ACII] data ? I know only about harmonicanalyzer software but it does not accept [Metastock or ACII] data...... any solution?? Best...
  Forex Trading With Simple Setup  (418   1 2 3 4 5 ... 41 42)
Hello everone, I have started this thread to discuss forex Trading With Simple Setup. I have already posted this setup in another thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175787 I am again posting those post in this Thread. setup Below is my Setup. you can try it. Setup. Chart 5Min Chart. with following...
After the news try to take a glance at CHF/JPY chart first before you decide to trade then select the stronger currency and pair it with the currency affected by the negative data released... Example: Data: at @ 8:30am (NYT) Employment status of US declined! DO THE FOLLOWING THINGS: 1.PRESENCE OF
  Choppy Market  (7)
Outside of price action, anyone has any suggestion on what they use as an indicator for choppy markets? Your thoughts please. I am fishing.
  Super HERO group  (13   1 2)
Hi guys, I like the idea of trading ,near support and resistance, with the help of bunch of SUPERHERO indicators! I have 4 superheros indicator that help my to make a trade HERE IS THE SUPERHEROS -I use fibo pivot, to find zone of short or long trade -MEGATREND, to find the direction of the...
[Deleted]
  Correlation  (28   1 2 3)
Use 2 non correlated currencies. Buy one and sell the other - only if last bar for the time frame you are viewing went in opposite directions. Exit at end of bar if both did not disagree with the direction. Or just trade for the one bar.
THE EQUATION IS VERY SIMPLE: if USD is stronger than EURO and EURO is Stronger than CHF while CHF is stronger than JPY then what do you think will happened if you pair USD with JPY? This shall apply upon strong market movement to maximize profit and assure that you are in the best currency pair......
  Forex Is As Easy As 123  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Greetings! This is applicable to any currency pair that involves USD... at 24GMT after the bar close's at 1hr timeframe, if the bar is RED Then go short and TP of 15 pts up is guaranteed depending on your gambling desire ... if Green go for long... BUT! in the event where news release (US)...
  The Delta Phenomen  (46   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi anybody that have been trying Welles Wilder Deltha Phenomen discovered by Jim sloman ? basically its based on interation between earth and moon..
Can you see the periodical changing of pattern? Red marks stand for tweezer pattern bars had a 20 pips up trend in their following bars. Blue marks stand for tweezer pattern bars had a 20 pips down trend in their following bars. Green marks stand for tweezer pattern bars had no trend observed yet....
  Don't SELL, just BUY it  (24   1 2 3)
Before tell anything, pardon me because my english is very2 bad. Hi guys, i have new idea for trading system. How if we only buy, and never sell I have backtest from 2005 till now, because my meta only have that data. Just buy when RSI < 30 TP 150pips No SL Trail stop 100 i use GBPJPY for backtest...
Hi, Today we had the most watched release in the forex world - the Non Farm Payroll. Instead of straddling or trying to get in just after 8:30 I decided to wait for the retracement and get in at the right moment. (see chart). From my experience of trading the NFP, the EUR/USD becomes very...
  COT Weekly Trading Strategy  (24   1 2 3)
From forexfactory: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=26615&highlight=COT BRITISH POUND STERLING - CHICAGO MERCANTILE EXCHANGE Code-096742 Commitments of Traders with Delta-adjusted Options and Futures Combined, April 24, 2007 http://www...
  C.O.T.L System  (10)
Hello everybody, does anybody work with C.O.T.L System? if yes. pls let me know the performance of that. wish all good trading Soheil
I saw this EA at mql.com site and it has a high rating of 10 and fairly amount of downloads. From the look of it, it is very similar to the Freedomrocks correlation hedge which is very popular. Does anyone here ever tried it? You can get some idea from this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11176
  The River Wild  (58   1 2 3 4 5 6)
The River Wild is finally here. So what is the big deal you are asking? How would you like to trade once or twice a month and make 1000 pips, every single month? Imagine sleeping when everyone else is trading and collecting your profits while others toil day to day trying to figure it out. Here you...
  Adaptive Abdullah grid  (84   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
I have been intrigued by gri sytems, but can't reconcile the possible disaster scenarios. While looking at possible safe solutions, I came accross something that seems to work rather well. I have backtested for about 3 weeks visually. The only caveat is that you need to be paying attention. This is...
Does any system work on this thread! Have You ever thought about if there is a method that ACTUALLY works? Do You think there ARE people who actually make money off of forex ( excluding funudmentals ) ? Thanks.
Hi all, I have been receiving forex email alerts from a trader for the past two months and the results have been very positive. However, he's now closed his doors as he was just testing his system. I must admit, I was impressed with the results as I followed the trades and made on average of around...
[Deleted]
I need some one to code it.
[Deleted]
Phoenix6 Beta3 released Phoenix6 Beta4 released Also attached to this message. Phoenix6 Beta5 released Also attached to this message. Post #1 will contain the most recent versions of each version of Phoenix. Because so many features were added, the code has been split into two versions. The first...