Programmer needed for EA

I would like to know if any of you Coder fellers/gals can program an ea with the following rules:

Programmable entry's:

LongEntry= Candle open> " programable price here"

LongTarget= "a programable price"

LongStoploss= Candle open < "programable price here"

ShortEntry= Candle open< "programable price here"

ShortTarget= "programable price"

ShortStoploss= Candle open> "programable price here"

Also with Standard Money Management rules

ie....Lots " "

Max risk " "

Decrease factor " "

Basically looking for someone that can program an EA in which Entry and stop loss can be programmed on a candle open

The target programable to a particular price.

Is this type EA possible ?

Either way thank you for at least trying !!

Great EA Idea

I'm of no help, but I would like to see if it can be programmed. Good luck Bo.

Shinigami:
It can be programmed. Actually I even programmed it. Want it?

Uploaded!

I'm kind of tired of making free systems so I'll pause the process for a few weeks. I'll be busy with paid projects anyways so no free EAs for some time. I'll still write EAs if you pay me.

This one is a free thing. I added all the features you wanted. Each time we are having a loss we will decrease lots. If you don't want it, use BasicLot and MMformula 0. Lot precision is 1 if min lot is 0.1 and 2 if min lot is 0.01. Got the idea?

Use at your own risk! It will keep opening the same kind of order as long as its on! It will not open 2 buys or 2 sells at the same time but if TP is reached (or SL) it will keep opening new orders!

Thank you Sir. I appreciate your efforts. Im just glad I was the last free one...thank you again !!

Last for a while

No problem!

Single Trades per day

Would any of you programming guru's know how to add the script to limit the EA to 1 long and 1 short position per 24 hour period...say 0000gmt to the following day 0000gmt. The EA is perfect for how I want it to trade, it just continues to open trades after the set target is met. Limiting it to only 1 long and 1 short per day would solve this.

Hi! Give me 10 minutes and I'll fix it. Be right back.

Excellent !

Hi!

It took a little bit more time.

Few limitations:

it checks only from the start of the day on your platform. If your broker works with GMT then it will be only one buy and one sell per GMT day.

Also lot decreases with losses if money management is on.

Make any changes if you need any before applying to demo account. Please test on a demo before applying to real account. Compiled with 0 errors 0 warnings - should work.

PM me if you get any bugs, I'll fix it.

I made a new version - this one will work correctly even if there are other EAs working on the same account (they pollute history with additional deals). Its uploaded, I replaced 2.0 with 2.1. Its the same EA but updated with new checks.

And hey! Thanks for asking! I made modifications to one of my systems and now it works better!

Files:

It can be programmed. Actually I even programmed it. Want it?

Uploaded!

I'm kind of tired of making free systems so I'll pause the process for a few weeks. I'll be busy with paid projects anyways so no free EAs for some time. I'll still write EAs if you pay me.

This one is a free thing. I added all the features you wanted. Each time we are having a loss we will decrease lots. If you don't want it, use BasicLot and MMformula 0. Lot precision is 1 if min lot is 0.1 and 2 if min lot is 0.01. Got the idea?

Use at your own risk! It will keep opening the same kind of order as long as its on! It will not open 2 buys or 2 sells at the same time but if TP is reached (or SL) it will keep opening new orders!

You will find the newest version in post #9

Looking for a programmer

hello,

I looking for a programmer. I am going to pay. If anyone is interested send me PM and will discuss.

n3sve1k4s:
hello, I looking for a programmer. I am going to pay. If anyone is interested send me PM and will discuss.

Hi,

maybe you want to post on this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178140

Reason: