Trading Systems - page 112

I am interested in finding the code for in metatrader I want to buy the close of the prevest bars close price when the first dead bar of a tick up from below ( zero ) with the signal line too. I remember a few years ago being told it can't be done. Is this true. I keep a blog of my daily progress...
I want to refresh some old scalping method, which I remember from some book (sorry, I don't remember ). I want to work for improve this method, and I hope that U can help me. 1. We use 2 MA: blue (10WMA apply to H) and red (8WMA apply to L) 2. For trade with trend we can use 50WMA (green on my...
  GBP/JPY breakout  (15   1 2)
HI all.... I just want to seek help to modified this indicator which i can see history result also so that can see the perfomance...this technique based on daily open.. buy stop: daily open + 50 pip TP 50 SL 100 sell stop: daily open - 50 pip TP 50 SL 100 so..i attach this indicator which only can...
[Deleted]
Hi all EMA cross experts- can anybody advise me- best EMA cross for 1 hours charts - yours opinions or knowledges ? thx
Who has seen or has an EA (or indicators) that lets you set fibo lines, like Vegas' system, as predetermined distances from a MA as an entry(example... his 144EMA on hourly chart with lines that mirror it above it at +8 pips and +13 pips), and when price crosses from one line though the next one in...
All greetings How it is possible to improve this system?! Here two scripts, one on exhibiting of the postponed warrants, and the second on removal! To expose it is necessary for 0.00 hours on a server! What parameters it is better? Help please
visit my site index my real time trading signals looking for a coder for my simple EA any body wanna chat about it ? my msn is Use PM
  Is Braintrend profitable?  (26   1 2 3)
so far braintrend1& 2 running on M1 is how do i say damn good? sure there are fake outs, but it picks up trends very early, there are more major moves than just small fake outs. im making very fast, small and easy pips with this...and its very accurate i am trying out this live...on MBT of course....
  TREX Scalping  (34   1 2 3 4)
Folks, This is the TREX scalping systembased on trend and breaks. It looks like this .. For BUY .. on 1 minute chart 1) Both MACD and ADX should be ticking upwards. 2) Price breaks the upper bollinger after spending some time between the bands. (normal entry) 3) If MACD and ADX are strong, retraces...
I found this system on a site and it has been performing very well Simply place your trade as follows Daily High + 10 pips Buy Stop Daily low - 10 pips Sell stop stop loss 25 pips no take profit trail your profit by 30 pips cancel your order if it is not triggered at 4.00 gmt
[Deleted]
  Current info on Phoenix  (11   1 2)
I am new to phoenix and have been reading for days Could someone post what version they are currently running What set files their are using, time frames, what pairs I am just looking for a starting point to start testing
I always lose money ,I don't know how to get a good trading system, how should I do?
I have been using this manual method on GBPUSD, I found it in babypips site, it works really but the problem i have is the time to sitting at the pc trying to pick a possible trade opportunity... therefore am sharing this so that it can be converted to an EA Here I will take a simple system and...
  4 Hour MACD Forex Strategy  (14   1 2)
This is a solid method that is very profitable that focuses on the 4hr and 1hr timeframe using MACD histogram patterns and basic moving averages. The method has almost 8000 posts on the thread. All the information can be found at the link included here. I'll stop back by a little later to answer...
right now im just using heiken ashi and macd stuff...its okay. oh and some raff1410 stuffs....i will experiment further. im wondering if anyone else had better and accurate trend catchers....the only problem is, i can find reversals, but entry is always a problem, noises can wipe out ur intial...
Hi, Can anyone help me filter out a good hedge FX system ?
can anybody make an EA based on this strategy? Sounds profitable: 4 Hour Strategy (300+ Pips per Month) Thanks
Hi This profitable E A is now free and is located here OILFXPRO earlybird E A - Forex Trading Good luck El Cid
  Three Bar Pullback System  (25   1 2 3)
has any one developed a system like this I read about it some where but I can't recall where any way I think it looks ok. Let me know what you think. Three Bar Pullback System Long Set Up 1. Look for 3 consecutive Low Highs). Look at the high only 3 highs each one lower that the other. 2. The...
  Trouble with EMA Cross  (11   1 2)
I am not seeing the results everyone else is seeing through backtesting and in my demo account. Backtesting shows a deposit of $10000 that gets traded down to -9000. In my demo, same results. What am I doing wrong? I attached the EA on the daily chart. I couldn't never get the indicator to...
Just want to throw this open for discussion. Maybe it's been done before but maybe someone can add something to it. I've been reading the "Vegas wealth builder II" document and, ignoring his trading system, just focussing on the way he breaks down data on GBP/USD starting on page 5. The interesting...
Anyone else spread trading the 7 major .../JPY basket pairs too? Want to discuss more on developing a system to automate the spread. I am just using ATR indicator (long the pairs with lowest ATR and short the highes) and have achieve this result:
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone, I would like to get some opinions about results with paper trading vs. trading with an EA and demo/live trading with my system. I'm using a very simple system based off of the Williams %R indicator. Here ar the rules.... Williams %R using 14 period on 15min GBP/USD Long = Open when...
  Delta expert - 25$ grabber  (125   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
it all adds up!! im not going to post the code just to annoy some of the precious programmers here :-) but i have been working on this with varying results it was bad on eur so i accidentally ran it on 1 hour GBPUSD and look it seems to need the volatility its a hack of neos pip maker so the credit...
Determine the 08.00 CET – 9.00 CET High Low GBP/US & Determine the 09.00 CET – 10.00 CET High Low GBP/US Set BuyStop at High + 5 pips and SellStop at Low - 5 pips Set StopLoss at entry - 35 pips for GBP/USD,TRAILING STOP OF 40 AND TAKE PROFIT OF 120 At close of 24:00 CET all orders expiring and...