Increase account 1,000%/year - page 3

zeman:
Shinigami...

u are not born for forex trading..

ur jobs are still killing the hollow out there...

Are you the one who made me into this world or are you the one who created me?

Don't speak for others

hello

i tryed this method several times ago with fxsol ,and yes somtimes price opening on sunday 30-40 pips over-below my pending order but never got filled with fxsol.wich i could find broker that fill those bending orders

sps8:
i tryed this method several times ago with fxsol ,and yes somtimes price opening on sunday 30-40 pips over-below my pending order but never got filled with fxsol.wich i could find broker that fill those bending orders

MT4 is build in such a way - you'll never ever get filled if you had a buy-sell stop order. But they always guarantee that your limitorders will be opened by the price you specified! Read it as this: "if the price goes against you, we guarantee your order will be as far from profit as possible!"

Yeah, thats how brokers trade.

zeman:
Shinigami...

u are not born for forex trading..

ur jobs are still killing the hollow out there...

what are you talking about, shinigami is cool

grid?

Dan,

Sounds like a 1pip grid system.

Please let us know more about your system. Remember every 1pip you enter the trade you have to pay 2-5 pips spread.

Regards

why not make 5 pip grid then?

Grid

Griding system was perfect system if there were no spread.

All the up and down are cancell out with pure net gain pips from pointA to B

In real life one have to pay spread. It can give you huge drawdown during small range period when price go up and down in a small range many many times.

jimmyking:
Griding system was perfect system if there were no spread.

All the up and down are cancell out with pure net gain pips from pointA to B

In real life one have to pay spread. It can give you huge drawdown during small range period when price go up and down in a small range many many times.

Did you actually do a research on how much up and down it goes during ranging periods?

Just stay out of trends and trade ranging periods and you'll be rich. Or stay in trending period with a trending strategy and you'll be rich. Or write something that reverses its entries during condition change and you'll be rich no matter what!

Oh I forgot, most of people don't know how to write strategies so they don't even try

Dan! You are great! You keep trying! Don't give up and don't stop!

Edison made 10 000 attempts before he made that electric light. But he didn't fail 10 000 times. He found 10 000 times how not to make electric light but he did find that one that made a miracle

Shinigami:
Did you actually do a research on how much up and down it goes during ranging periods?

Just stay out of trends and trade ranging periods and you'll be rich. Or stay in trending period with a trending strategy and you'll be rich. Or write something that reverses its entries during condition change and you'll be rich no matter what!

Oh I forgot, most of people don't know how to write strategies so they don't even try

Dan! You are great! You keep trying! Don't give up and don't stop!

Edison made 10 000 attempts before he made that electric light. But he didn't fail 10 000 times. He found 10 000 times how not to make electric light but he did find that one that made a miracle

have you any idea about grid trading?

so we can discuss here

Nope. I have general idea of what it might be and I've seen some pictures on how these systems are traded and one of my systems trades in a similar way but uses S/R lines instead of fixed values (wow! I'm so advanced! I had no idea I made such an advanced system! just kidding).

But no, I never tried grid systems and never went much into it.

I know only that Dan does a great thing by making strategy after strategy and his ideas look fresher than most systems posted here. This is the way to great discoveries.

If you want to discuss a grid system, lets start a thread about it and gather up all the information about it in one thread.

Reason: