Fractal trader

I am trading bill williams trading chaos paradigm.

It's very good trading on daily charts, but i now want an automatic system that can take extra pips without daily rollover costs.

My idea is the fractal on 30 min timeframe. Buy when price exceeds last up-fractal and sell when price falls below last sell-fractal. Take profit after 2 pips.

You wonder, why just 2 pips?, because it wins in more than 90% of the trades and you can increase lots size.The ea will work for you every day on mostly eurusd but even gbpusd is good for trading.

Anyone in forum can code this simple ea?

Thanks

and here is a picture

Files:
fractal.jpg  43 kb

I think it has been done.

Cheers

I found this ea but it's grey, i can't compile it because it is complaining about a ) character missing.

jorgeng:
I found this ea but it's grey, i can't compile it because it is complaining about a ) character missing.

OK. I didn't check really the EA but at least corrected the mistake in order to make it compile

Do you use a stop loss?

hi

jorgeng:
I am trading bill williams trading chaos paradigm.

It's very good trading on daily charts, but i now want an automatic system that can take extra pips without daily rollover costs.

My idea is the fractal on 30 min timeframe. Buy when price exceeds last up-fractal and sell when price falls below last sell-fractal. Take profit after 2 pips.

You wonder, why just 2 pips?, because it wins in more than 90% of the trades and you can increase lots size.The ea will work for you every day on mostly eurusd but even gbpusd is good for trading.

Anyone in forum can code this simple ea?

Thanks

hi, this is scalping EA ...could u post your balance statement here using that strategy ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Forex

jlpi:
OK. I didn't check really the EA but at least corrected the mistake in order to make it compile

thanks, now compile works.

It's a lot of code in ea which i don't have to use.

I'm not so good programmer to change this ea to what i want, anyone could help me placing the orders and take profit after 2 pip?

As you can see take profit after 2 pip works very well, and you can increase lot size to full lots, then you earn 20 dollar maybe two times a day per pair.

Thanks

Dreamliner:
Do you use a stop loss?

Maybe we can set stoploss to 10 pip, but when price rise above fractal you almost every time take 2 pip profit.

Do you aim on having 5 pips profit per month?

Shinigami:
Do you aim on having 5 pips profit per month?

I think it will have more than 5 pip profit per month.

If it trades 2 times every day on eurusd it wins 4 pip = 40 dollar a day.

40 dollar a day * 5 days = 200 dollar a week

200 dollar a week * 4 weeks = 1000 dollar a month

So far today on eurusd it has done 3 trades = 60 dollar profit and the day isn't over yet

Reason: