Money Printing Machine - Model I - page 6

The majority of us here have no clue what "smartquant code" is, and therefore this is of no help to us. Please publish your system or an indicator or an EA or ANY HELP WHATSOEVER in language that the majority of us speak here.

smartquant is nothing but C#.

I also have described the simple concept.

The remaining is that you have to make some effort to read and understand.

Thanks TickJob. If nothing else, a good link to the way out of this MT4 broker crap.

Nice and simple, and am enjoying digesting the c# stuff.

Mark

4 weeks performance.

Using Interactivebrokers:

GBP/USD 1 lot size = 15000

EUR/USD 1 lot size = 20000

There was data connectivity broken on 1 August.

If anyone had been bothered to check out the link on the first post they would see that these results are the output from the SmartQuant simulator - these are not real trades!!!

Just as well, this strategy works great until it doesn't, which is fine with a demo/simulation but will eventually blow a real account to hell. Not recommended...

Frankly speaking, initially I thought it will blow very soon but...

Of cousre they are not real trades....If You were making money would you give it away......People like that just post on here for confirmation of what they are doing because really they have no idea at all...

Top traders do not post on forums......

I have emptied out all the ATM machines around here, what shall I do? No more FREE money?!!??!

if you really think through the method, there are somethings worthwide to learn, it can last for so long should have somethings hold.

I agree phelt, absolutely worthless posting on this thread.

Reason: