Trading Systems - page 122

Guys, this is my trading system. Simple and easy to follow. I am trading live full-time after testing it out on demo and I will occasionally post my trades when I have the time. Indicators a) Trendmanager b) BBands_stop_v1 c) Juicelevelsalertnew - period 7with level 0,4,8,12 d) CCIfilter_Vx -
  Trendlines  (68   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
The thread is based on trendlines the simplest thing any trader can use on his/her chart... no matter how much we advance creating those systems / indicators / theories .. sometimes the most basic thing can acchieve the same result or better.. As same on elliotwaves thread i invite everyone to post...
Dear All's I getting nice profit through manual trading base on your strategy. Hope some programmer create this EA. Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - Forex Trading Thank you From OCM1
  Long Term Primajaya System  (98   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
When price become higher and higher, you will never know what it's gonna be.. Overbought or Strong Bulls.. When price become lower and lower, you will never know what it's gonna be .. Oversold or Strong Bears.. ............................................................................................
  BrainSystem: ALERT SIGNALS  (26   1 2 3)
HI ALL, I NEED YOUR HELP PLS.. I AM TRY FOUND BRAIN ALERT SIGNALS.. ANY indicators FOR BRAIN ALERT SIGNALS PLZ PUT IT HERE THANKS
programmers get in touch. Please
  The VanessaFX system  (56   1 2 3 4 5 6)
If you know candle patterns, S+R lines and you combine it with this system you will be rich. This is the best system in the world I have NEVER found anything better than this. You had to pay for it one month ago now it's been released for free. It is like 200-500 pips per week easily. You need to...
Hi all Iive lurked in the background. Im concentrating on a few things can someone help me (or point me to an indicator which i) How can i get the colour of a candle change automatically if the difference between open and close = 1 pip and to put the value above it This is part of MMTS strategy ii)...
  Day Trading  (10)
Hello Can anyone recommend any good articles or resources exploring the psychology of day trading? Thank you in advance Barney
Hi, Is there any MT4 broker who allows custom indicators in PDA trading?
Who automates this simple simple system? This system uses a single pointer the COG (Center of Gravity), moreover does not use Take P, of S.L., of Trail.S. It is entered buy on the cross of it marks them and and it inverts to cross successive (after some pips or the new bar) (Stop and Reverse)
*reason for edit* because im a plank!!!!!!! sorry guys,i have a few methods that i use with my monday box and when posting this thread i was thinking of one method whilst explaining another i have been really busy the past 2 weeeks and am just now catching up and have discovered my error...........
  Outside The Box????  (56   1 2 3 4 5 6)
*note - sorry forgot to add that i only trade this set up on the gbp/usd,i have never tested it on any other currency* hiya guys and girls, firstly can i say nice to be here on forex fisherman and to share my system/method with you,please dont hesitate to be constructive and ask questions,i have...
  Fib MA  (5)
I need help with an Ma to draw the fib on the chart and also be able to change the # for the fib from ddoc
  Farewell setup  (46   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi all, I've been in this forum for more then a year. I learn a lot from the people here. I always look for a simple,yet profitable, setup. I developed a lot of indicators, but none of them worked as the simple, old fation indicators. I feel its time for me to say goodbye (or maybe GoodBuy), and as
  Scalping EA  (11   1 2)
Hi folks! Being all new to this I have searched for different EAs the last week, but I cannot seem to find a scalping with built in hedge functionality. I tried the EuroX2 and it performed well until it got stuck with four open trades while the market went the wrong way. The obvious solution would...
  Breakout system  (3)
Was wondering if anyone could program a simple hi-low breakout ea. Basically i wanna be able to set time( ex. 10:00 to 19:00) to grab high and low then buy/sell 20 pips above the high/low with lets say 20 pip target 40 pip stop. thnx
  Need help in Expert  (13   1 2)
Anyone have sample code which uses GMMA [Guppy Multiple Moving Average ] for Metatrader 4 in an EA? It seems that have been a common request in many forums with no response
  Plz modify  (6)
Hi Plz tell me wht modification is needed in this indicator's code so that if the previous candle's high or low is broken, it changes colour. If the previous high/low is not broken, then the colour shouldn't change thnx CODE DELETED- PLZ REFER TO POST 2
If you know what the names of these indicators are please post it here and where i might find them thanks !!!!!
Hi folks, Has anyone tried fading the trend as the price reaches a phychologically significant double zero level? (like for example 1.3200 for EUR/USD) I applied the Counter-Trend trading Strategy on AUD/USD early in the Asian session when there were no major releases that could provide strength...
Bought this system but have not been able to use this as it is in Russian. Used my translator to try to translate to english but still do not understand this system. Tried to get back to the people I purchased it from to ask for english version but they are not in business anymore.Could someone...
  Daily range and locking trade?  (28   1 2 3)
Hello guys... i have some idea to make EA, but a don't know how to do it. Cause i'm not programer. Can you (programer) do this for me,please? My idea is basic from average daily range This is my idea. TIME FRAME : D1 TIME to ORDER : GMT 0...when day just start and broker open INDICATOR : MACD...
  Div-3 Rev System Video  (27   1 2 3)
Got an Email from Adim Sadak, attached is the link for the 26 Minute Divergence Method, thought it would be of Interest uses Stochastic RSI Oscillator. Worthwhile Video with entry, Exits & Stops. http://www.researchdig.com/div3rev/
MT4 does not allow trailing stop less than 15 pips. And I need an EA in which we enter the order id, and it follows it with a trailing SL of our choice even if it is 1 pip, with deviation set to 0 The idea is to scalp.
  Yesterday +140, December +1000  (25   1 2 3)
I've been using basic trend lines and support and resistance for the month of December, I have a few simple rules and my trades have done very well, check out this chart for a basic idea. Since December 1, I have made 1000+ demo pips with this strategy. Please post or email me any comments or ideas....
  Help on this EA  (6)
The attached EA opens the new order in the same direction immediately after the stop loss or target point is reached. It should wait for the new correct entry signal. I don't know the code that can prevent this. This EA has been created by Expert Advisor Builder.