Trading Systems - page 120

I am playing around with this system, and have found decent entrys on it. However the stoploss is giving me problems. need some ideas on where to place stops. Im using two HMAs a 21 HMA2 and a 21 HMA3, really only need one of them, but one looks so lonely. I have a Stochastic 9,3,3 and a MACD 12,26...
Hello, There are now several people (traders) who, like me, use EVIDENCE BASED TECHNICAL ANALYSIS, and utilize methods which can be statistically proven to work in "out of sample" conditions. I can and will provide more information about what EBTA is, if indeed there is interest here. For now, all I...
  SRDC V by Orange Roshan  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
In this thread I will try to answer your questions about Orange Roshan's SRDC V. I am not the system creator so I won't pretend that I understood the system inside out. But I will try my best. I welcome other SRDC V traders to come and share your constructive views and findings, that includes...
  WESS-Oscillator  (12   1 2)
I found this oscillator on some guys' webpage. He claims to be highly profitable but I am sceptical. I couldn't find any description for this oscillator or an explanation, just these two photos. Does anybody have an idea what is it and if it's available for MT4? Thanks
This Thread is to host the trending version of Phoenix. Phoenix is a counter trending EA. autumnleaves: I agree with Bert, the whole thing is becoming very confusing, and I am partly to blame. I suggest that the trending version of Phoenix be given a new name. In keeping with the mythological...
Hi all, Tks for the attention
Hello, In view of the general level of interest and the number of inquiries I've received from many of the folks here, I've decided to start a thread to discuss on a low-risk hedge trade strategy which I've recently developed. The idea behind this strategy is derived partly from the FR/FFS type...
Many signal/system sellers face this question: If your signals/system are really as good as you claim, why do not you trade them yourself? Many sellers could not answer such question, or stay still not knowing what to say! I am not going to defend system/signals sellers, because many if not most are
Hi all, I am not basically a expert in programming expert advisors, but i need a very simple EA based on moving average break out which just buy or sell based on close > or < on a given period of MA shifted 2 bar and in EA i like to add more money managment options like trailing stop or fixed stop
I found this strategy on forexfactory. It uses the same indicator on multiple timeframes to increase the accuracy of the trade taken and find excellent entry points. I would like to start constuction of an EA. I built one on the "EA Coders website for DUmmies". Results were as expected.............
I have seriously traded the FX markets just this past year and it is just recently that I have realized how important to be able to act quickly and decisively every time you trade. I really hate it whenever I hesitate to make a trade which, in hindsight, would have made money for me. I hope some of
  Kolachi Method of Trading  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
  My suggestion for E.A.  (23   1 2 3)
What happenin. O.K. here is my idea. Currency Pairs: GBP/JPY and EUR/JPY Period: 4 hour time frame and and possibly use 1 hr. timeframe as entry. Indicators: (SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED!!) SuperTrend 3 (Overall Trend Direction) Its the thicker, more ridge line on actual chart outside of the...
  Stoc_%R_21  (14   1 2)
Here is a system I am working on, with the rules I have so far. TF 30 Indicators Stoc 8,3,3 with a 21ema overlaid on it %R 14 with a 21ema overlaid on it 21ema on price chart Rules 1. When you are in profit do not let it go back against you! 2 Trade during UK session. 3. Use good MM, I recommed less...
  "solitaire"  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
*****NEW INDICATORS AND TEMPLATE ON POSTS 1 - 2 - 4***** SOLITAIRE - (noun) = Also called PATIENCE. any of various games played by one person. PATIENCE is the MAIN rule of this or any method.We have PATIENCE and wait until a trade comes to us. we DO NOT chase trades. We have PATIENCE and WAIT until...
  SkyDART  (194   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
Latest Update: SkyDART V4 18/03/2007 SkyDART V3 13/03/2007 Check Post #3 for the latest Indicators and Template File. Sky Dart also added the rules file. Great work The attached GIF file will give you a visual indication on what to look for. Sky Dart will add the rules shortly. I will use Post #1...
  150 pips per week  (11   1 2)
**Found this on another forum** Daily trading rule are as follows: 1. Create daily chart on any pair 2. Enter Buy/Sell order upon Sunday or Monday open at 2400 GMT. Order should be consistent with previous days trend (i.e; Previous day up, Place "Buy" market order, Previous day down, enter "Sell"...
  Techinical Trading  (29   1 2 3)
Although we will be doing live trading but this thread is for education only, and its not a recomendation to trade I will start by posting some screen shots to hlep new traders understand techinical trading and help them to use the basic tools for trading, later if there is time I will make a small...
[Deleted]
  Phoenix 6 Expert vs Simple  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
We have a lot of great ideas expressed on this forum. The great ideas turn into code and settings, offering more and more options to users. So many options, most are simply turned off by how much information is present and how confusing the system appears. Phoenix has a lot of ideas that have turned...
  Patterns that FAILED  (11   1 2)
Hi, Many of harmonic trading topic are full with succesfully captured screenshots of Patterns like Gartley, Butterfly, Bat ...etc I`am starting this thread for patterns that failed these 20percent (failed patterns) would be seen in this thread. Other 80percent(successful) we can see in other...
Hi everybody! There is one guy who made "single layer neuro network" - please look : https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10289 You must "teach" it in MT4 manually - you must optimize the neuro weights x1 x2 x3 x4 and StopLoss in your strategy tester for every pair/major the results look pretty good at...
[Deleted]
Hello , im looking for script or EA - if you have good setup for your indicators you can get alot of clear signals for trend but you never know when to exit you want more and more so back to the point i want some script... example: i buy some (1lot at 1.2300) staff and the script TP every 10Level...
hello programer...its me again. i read this strategy from other forum, but i never use this strategy. I hope some one (programer) can make this EA, to let us know how usefull this strategy. this is very simple strategy. Let me explain for you. 1. Chart to use (TF) is Daily 2. Open Time @ monday gmt...
  Make Easy Pips With Economic Calendar  (144   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
Using our forex economic calendar and its forecast, we will enter a market order 30 mins before news release and close it 2 or 3 hours later. Set SL and TP to the "Price Range" shown. We don't trade just every news listed in the calendar. Stick with only the ones that set off high and medium...
  Ticks Before The News  (199   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
Please analyze the ticks before the news based on attached images and post it your observations. 1.USDJPY M1 2007.03.09 (GMT+0) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 13:30 USD Nonfarm Employment Change High Impact Expected Actual:97K Forecast:100K Previous:146K 13:30 USD Unemployment Rate High Impact...
I've been looking at the long term trading strategies with bigger accounts and I was surprised I couldn't find an expert that does the following: When the OsMA ( Moving Average of Oscillators ) crosses from negative to positive, it opens on the close of the candle (or the open of the next one) and
Dear MT4 coders, I'd want u to help me on developing an EA that uses 2 Hull Moving averages, on tf m5, and form kind of cloud (attached image), what i want to do is to trade ouside the cloud formed by the 2 HMAs and to close the positions when price go into the cloud. by the moment no important the...