Multiple10Points-X2 (New Challenge) - page 8

Look at this report

I've received new version by e-mail. Write him.

Files:

here....:)

hinomaru:
here....:)

Thanks for posting this.

The only problem (as has already been pointed out) is that it takes forever to backtest. The reason probably is the use of the JMA, which just has you contemplating death as you watch the backtest proceed - though that could be just me

My experience has been that the HMA is at least as fast as the JMA, but can be calculated with about 5 lines of code (so it's fast). Or the DECEMA is at least faster lag-wise, if not in its calculation. So how about the author of this EA trying one of these instead - or post the source and I will...

Excuse the gripe but every backtest here is just a few hundred trades (for obvious reasons) which really tells you nothing about a martingaler. FWIW, I am testing all of 2007 for USDJPY, the results of which I will post when they're done...

PS - I failed in my task, I could only manage 8 months - if you think it's slow to backtest starting off, it gets only slower the further it gets! It appears to do its calculations on all available data, so the further it gets, the slower it becomes - I had hoped programming 'features' like this were consigned to the past...

From what I did test, it seems pretty effective at picking 'good' trades. And even though I forgot to set the account size before starting the test to a typical amount, the overall stats are still very good imo.

I did a little 'tweaking' on Turbo_JRSI to make it more 'Backtester friendly', and I managed to get a complete backtest for the whole of 2007 for USDJPY. I think this EA has promise, as it appears to be doing something right - it manages to triple a $5000 account in this period, with only 3 'heart-stopping' episodes. Also, note from the equity curve that the 'Relative Drawdown' is on average very good - even it the stats depict otherwise due to a single instance (which it survived).

Anyway, not a recommendation or anything, and it has only been tested on a single pair. Just interesting...

PS - Guess I just got lucky(!) choosing USDJPY first - after trying backtests on EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF, I find it blows up on all of them! Oh well...

Hi everyone:

which broker supports this EA?

Thanks in advance.

what?

gling57:
I've received new version by e-mail. Write him.

what version using multipler10point?

can you post ea and setting? please XD

looks great , anyone has MQ4 for this EA ? thanks

ADX_MACD:
Thank you for your feed back

The reason of slowbacktest process is that there are 6 indicators running at the same time, and the most slow is Turbo_JRSX. But trust me it does not behave like that in forward testing.

This EA will not have expiry date, but I will keep on updating with any version, bugs fixes, new implementations.. etc.

Slami

it's expired...........why?

[Request] Multiple 10Points X2 v1.72

Has anyone heard of this EA or know where I can get it, Multiple 10points X2? I saw some info about it on the yahoo forexmt4 group.

http://www.forexmt4.com/Results_2008_03_28_MAR28/Multiple%2010Points%20X2%20v1.72%20Velocity%20H1.htm

If this is in the wrong section or the EA is a commercial one, please move to the right section or remove this post.

Thanks.

That is a commercial ea. You can find it at the below link.

3100% on FOREX : AUTOMATED TRADE SYSTEMS for MetaTrader4. FREE Demo! | PRODUCTS

Jeff

nuaris:
Has anyone heard of this EA or know where I can get it, Multiple 10points X2? I saw some info about it on the yahoo forexmt4 group.

Statement: 90019136 - Multiple 10Points X2 v1.72

If this is in the wrong section or the EA is a commercial one, please move to the right section or remove this post.

Thanks.
Reason: