Increase account 1,000%/year - page 4

Dan7974:
what are you talking about, shinigami is cool

er..im just joking mr dann. im bleach fans.. shinigami dont have much time for trading actually ..sorry..

zeman:
er..im just joking mr dann. im bleach fans.. shinigami dont have much time for trading actually ..sorry..

Keep joking like that and I'll write your name in my note book

Okay, see the attached EA?

I want someone to make it so that it doesn't modify the pending orders every minute, I want it every tick, and someone make it so that I can straddle 1 pip. That's what you need to trade this method.

Files:

Dan7974:
Okay, see the attached EA? I want someone to make it so that it doesn't modify the pending orders every minute, I want it every tick, and someone make it so that I can straddle 1 pip. That's what you need to trade this method.

you will need to post the mq4 so it can be modifed.

There are a few threads over at sbfx about how to grid trade if you are interested steve along with some EAs (makegrid 193 or 197 or something). Ultimately floating loss will kill you though, unless you only trade the asian session with a tight grid (2-3 pips). But you also have to find a broker that allows this.

Dan7974:
Okay, see the attached EA? I want someone to make it so that it doesn't modify the pending orders every minute, I want it every tick, and someone make it so that I can straddle 1 pip. That's what you need to trade this method.

Dan : can you explain whats the concept behind all this ? thanks Dave.

Dan7974:

That is ex4 file. If you don't know computer language (compilator language, processor language, not MQL4) you can't make changes to it. If you post mq4 file we would be able to make changes to the EA.

You can send it over to my e-mail if you don't want to share it, I'll send you corrected copy.

But I don't have it in MQL4 file.

Dan7974:
But I don't have it in MQL4 file.

We can't help you then with editing the EA.

If you send me the strategy the EA uses, I might be able to write an EA for that system.

link

Lots of EAs with the similar name in the following link

Index of /_MT4_Experts

good luck

Reason: