Trading Systems - page 114

I am posting a message in here in hopes that someone can help me out and write an EA for a simple short-term support & resistance trading strategy. Basically here is how it would work: The EA would find the highest price (resistance) and lowest price (support) of the GBP/USD charted between 2:00 and...
I have been using a strategy for a few months now. It is very simple and I have followed the rules exactly. Its certainly not holy grail but it has made me some nice pips over the last few months. I use the 5 EMA and 8 EMA crossover on the daily chart. For the stop loss I use the low or high for the...
  How to define market trend ?  (23   1 2 3)
I am trying to make a trading system but so far not much success. My system is very simple:: Stochastic : 14 3 3 When stochastic cross 80 and falls down then open sell. When stochastic cross 20 and moves up then open buy. Time frame is 15M. So far lots of lossing trades. I think If I trade with
Hi , can anyone post or code an expert advisor that buy and sell on supports and resistances? King regards
Hi I am trying to make a trading system but so far not much success. My system is very simple:: Stochastic : 14 3 3 When stochastic cross 80 and falls down then open sell. When stochastic cross 20 and moves up then open buy. Time frame is 15M. So far lots of lossing trades. I think If I trade with
  Big Ben strategy  (4)
hello every one, i am new to the world of forex and have heard that big ben strategy can make profits, so if any one outhere which using this strategy, please please share with me. thank you
this is a method i've been testing forward for about 3 month. so far very high success rate. backtesting shows high success rate, but i have to admit this is very aggressive, and i dont recommend it to everyone. lot of ppl asked for this earlier. so i will show you its really not safe method, and...
WINNING SOLUTION SYSTEM 9.4.3 FV "Keep it simple & profit !!" "Winning Solution System" provides 100% computer-generated buy/sell/exit signals . Signals are precise and timely for both real-time or end-of-day market data . WSS BRONZE MEMBERSHIP - 1 MONTH ONLY - USD$20++ WSS SILVER MEMBERSHIP - 6
Hy Everyone, The reason I open a new topic is because people have the tendency to over-look on some old topics because the system or method is not in their way of trading style. So if you would like to know about the trading group I started: Wall_street_Greedy_Bunch go to my old topic to this page...
I had seem the rule for the Spoutnik 1.1. and had some questions need to ask: Spoutnik just usded in 1 hour TF? Spoutnik suit for other TF? for example 15minute and 30minute. if Spoutnik no suit for other TF,why? can we amend the parameter ? because 1 HOUR TF is so long for me ....... who can help
can we make a plan to deal in forex trade?
  WOW - so many! Which one?  (19   1 2)
Retired and now demo trading full time. Manual results are great & I'm excited about Forex however it's very demanding & I need a system. Some say "None work" and others "Mine is the best." Need your suggestions and if possible any available results. Send to my e-mail also: Use PM!! Rome Cote...
[Deleted]
Hi All My first post. I would like to evaluate as much logic, from as many EAs as I can and put each piece of logic in a box. I'm not happy with the trade-execution logic I have seen in any EA I have looked at, and I have looked at hundreds. Most are very good interpretations of strategy and do
At one of his posts Kaymar attached a schedule for the harmonic ratios , I toke a deep glance at the schedule lately & as a beginner at trading using that style I wasn't amazed that I use a lot of those ratios without having a deep understanding for what they mean , I hope that somepro here can save...
Hi all Thx for all of this forum which learn me all of what i know in forex newdigital CJA IGOR Mineme Bigbear and all of my friends here this are two indicatores weekly pivot and camirlla weekly pivot changed every week like daily pivot change daily camirala change daily what i need here i need 1
  Simple and Profitable  (24   1 2 3)
Hi I use this indicator found in this forum It's very simple and profitable Usually I use in GU and GH on 4H Maybe u can test it on other pairs OPEN BUY POSITION : NONLAGMA CROSS THE FXSNIPER FROM BOTTOM CLOSE BUY POSITION : NONLAGMA CROSS THE FXSNIPER FROM TOP VISA VERSA ON SALE POSITION Setting...
  Predicting each bar  (18   1 2)
can someone give me some insight into this. some ppl i've seen use some models or system approximately predict up/down each candles.
  Money making Breakout system  (12   1 2)
Hi I will appreciate if someone help in coding this system for GBP/USD. I read about this system in Kathy Lien's book and traded manually for 6 months. I have modified the rules a bit, which are as follows: Starting at 7am, London time, wait until 30 pip range is developed. If the range is not...
  ICWR phenomenon  (8)
Regardless of how strong a long-term market trend is, the market never moves only in the direction of the long-term trend – there are always minor movements against the long- term market trend. These deviations usually don’t last very long and after them the market moves again in the direction of...
  SM system  (30   1 2 3)
hi all i am mohamad! at frist excuse my poor english! in this Simply Mthod we have Ej-signal(Risk=10)(you can use ASCtrand instead of Ej signal) and fractal BUY(Long): 1-Ej buy signal(blue and up arrow) 2- after Ej signal or at signal bar, appear Up fractal 3- buy stop order 1+spread tick above of...
[Deleted]
  4 hours system  (27   1 2 3)
indicators: BB stop slope direction line SDL signal line SL nonlagmadot NLD vertical dark violetentry initial SLhigh previous candle + 5-10 - I need find optimal TP- after change NLD ??? or ATR channel 20, 0,7?? entry_ buy: second blue NLD + BB stop blue + SDL blue + SL blue, sell- a vice versa...
  Median Line  (105   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Hello all I like to open this trading journal using Median Line by Tim Morge I learn about median line from Tim Morge book,Tim Morge seminar, forum and from his Median Line Trading Techniques websites. By keeping a trading journal help me to master this tool and in time to be more profitable. My...
Hello everyone, I have downloaded indicator Price channel stop in attachment from this great forum, i need someone help me to coding to be an EA, i think, this EA will be great EA, please... thanks for your help and respon
Hi.. I'm new here, but i just want to share my trading system the indicator needed is only 2 indicators : 1. Zigzag 2. Fractals To use it better on major currency, i never use this tricks to enter cross currency. How to enter market : 1. BY using Zigzag indicator, wait until you can see the indi has
[Deleted]
I heard this from somewhere i have forgotten. Nothing new, but it is simple. 3 bar break is nice idea, but enhance it ....(if this does not already exist)... The stop for the current bar is the highest high or lowest low for the last three bars. Then is Stop and reverse. But ignore the inside bars,...
  Fractal trader  (20   1 2)
I am trading bill williams trading chaos paradigm. It's very good trading on daily charts, but i now want an automatic system that can take extra pips without daily rollover costs. My idea is the fractal on 30 min timeframe. Buy when price exceeds last up-fractal and sell when price falls below last...
[Deleted]
1) When I run my program, usually sell stop and buy stop pop up. But, sometimes only one pending order pops up.When I was debugging, I noticed that one time first market tick created one pending order, and another tick created another pending order. Strange??The market was not volatile. 2) The...
  Eurjpy In and Out Scalping.  (67   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Here is A scalping system I've recently developed with excellent results. On average it makes 50+ pips a day. The system is still in it's infancy and needs tweaks and adjustments but overall its okay as is. One problem the system has is that you cannot sit in front of the screen all day to wait for...