FreedomRocks IntraDay Method - page 3

Does this EA need to be loaded on all 4 currencies or just 1?

mikejody:
Does this EA need to be loaded on all 4 currencies or just 1?

Hi..

just load it to EURUSD

Thank you. Is the EA designed to open trades immediately (upon next tick) or only at certain times?

Guyver:
Hi.. just load it to EURUSD

mikejody:
Thank you. Is the EA designed to open trades immediately (upon next tick) or only at certain times?

it should open trades with the next tick problem can occur because of Market Watch since i am trying to open all from 1 chart so if they dont open , remove and reload ... i will post the next version better first i just need to know is this what really the author looking for ?

I believe it is indeed what the author is looking for. However, it is opening no trades, even though the market is ticking. Is it maybe because I have an IBFX mini account and changed lot size to 1.0? Any help?

Guyver:
it should open trades with the next tick problem can occur because of Market Watch since i am trying to open all from 1 chart so if they dont open , remove and reload ... i will post the next version better first i just need to know is this what really the author looking for ?

mikejody:
I believe it is indeed what the author is looking for. However, it is opening no trades, even though the market is ticking. Is it maybe because I have an IBFX mini account and changed lot size to 1.0? Any help?

for IBFX change EURUSD to EURUSDm for mini lots and change lots 0.1 to 0.01 ( if that's what you want to trade { lot size } )

Guyver:
for IBFX change EURUSD to EURUSDm for mini lots and change lots 0.1 to 0.01 ( if that's what you want to trade { lot size } )

i understand this is what the author needs so i'll just little improve it and will post back later

regards

Guyver

Guyver:

This worked for me; just opened 4 buy trades. Here we go...

Updated EA

EA is Updated this is a stable version then previous one.

Few minor improvemts are added with orders.

I have changed this ea for IBFX " EURUSDm" change this to EURUSD if you want to run this on another broker also change the lots from 0.01 to 0.10 for FXDD e.g

anything else don't hesitate to shout..

regards

Guyver

Files:

Guyver:
EA is Updated this is a stable version then previous one.

Few minor improvemts are added with orders.

I have changed this ea for IBFX " EURUSDm" change this to EURUSD if you want to run this on another broker also change the lots from 0.01 to 0.10 for FXDD e.g

anything else don't hesitate to shout..

regards

Guyver

Awesome Guyver, I'll give it a go! Thanks so much!

Sorry, been busy over on the Steinitz HAS thread...

Reason: