Trading Systems - page 117

Good morning all. I am looking for a D1 or H4 strategy please. Anyone with a strategy that they may be willing to share, either manual or EA, I'd be most grateful. Thank you.
Hi All, I have been in FX for a littlle over two years, studied a million indicators that only brought frustration. So, finally a few months ago I decided not to rely on indicators, but support/resistance levels and fibonacci studies, and suddenly started making money consistently. The strategy was...
Hello, I am Blazer. I would like to share a system with You traders. It trades on SR's. Find the most recent SR. Draw the EXACT line on that Support or Resistance. Example : Price is on the exact level of Resistance is 1.9500 Buy on the level 1.9502, with the stop-loss at 1.9499. Sell on the level 1...
  Bull/bear action  (1)
Hi everybody Systems based on price action are my favorites, it combines immagination & analysis issues. This new one was inspired from my last one (cavaliers break). It's even simpler but needs testing & adjusting the parameters. A bull action is a set of 3 candles 1st is bull (close higher than...
Hi all Before i submit the expert, i would like to know if it is worth it to have results like this or not. Keep well JK
Hello Members/Coders This is not a huge job and I have given it a go but am currently experiencing a little trouble with this code. I was looking for somebody to write me a very simple EA based on the Megatrend Indicator (not MTF just the single line adjustable input). All it needs is the standard...
  Milky the EA  (1)
Can any one test this EA and give some feedbacks? In exchange I open the source for all testers. First 5 people PM me get it. This is really all I have to say.
  H4 or D1 Strategy.  (36   1 2 3 4)
I am looking for an H4 or D1 strategy, either manual or in an indicator/EA format is also fine, but I would prefer a manual strategy if possible please. Thanks in advance. Wayne
  Creating EA  (5)
Hi Guys, I found a system I like the look of here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194711 Provided by Wepa22 called ADX Crossing. Problem is I work all day so keep missing the entries. Can anyone tell me how id go about creating an EA for this system is there any online resources to help me learn...
Greetings, Another forum had a post about the following hedge, the poster stated that he was currently earning $80.00 per day on swap and had been doing so for 9 months. Can anyone tell me what pair the following is based on? You know, like long Eur/Usd Usd/Chf is based on Eur/Chf? Here is the
Hello all, Complete novice here. Was very keen to get the zup 62 installed, but failed. I am new to MT4 charting, have downloaded it and it is usable for charts, but I cannot get an "association" to open the zup 62 download. Also tried someone to forward an unzipped version, but same problem. Not...
[Deleted]
This is thread for development, bug reporting, code submissions, different EA builds and ideas for development. Post #1 and #2 will be edited regularly with current news and the most recent and stable version of Phoenix. Some minor notes but full documentation is in the changelog. Phoenix 6 is now...
  do any EA make a profit?  (47   1 2 3 4 5)
does any one know of an EA that works all ea's i have foward tested seem to make a loss?? can any one point me in the right direction of a working ea one that makes profit even if its 10 pips a month i would be happy? thanks
  Fx-Chaos (Template)  (18   1 2)
Hello Folks..! I fond this template in some place in my computer. Maybe someone can translate the comments and explain it. (Russian comments) Greetings..!! Mistico
[Deleted]
Hello Guys and Gals, I would like to know if anyone of you is trading using some kind of envelopes or channel system/strategy. That is, we got a channel and each time price touch upper band, you open a short, and the other way round for buy. I have heard that these systems tend to be quite
I am looking for help developing a variation of the Bal_Eq_Ind which plots the change in account equity relative to a deposit amount. I would like to have a variation of this indicator plot the equity, not based on the real account, but on the value based on a particular deposit date and deposit...
  Cavaliers Break  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
..MFT integrated Din (alpha).. Boom shankar khoda ghovvat Hi every one here im back with new developed system NO much explanation, multitimeframe system . you look your self ,the picture shows everything . works on H1 for now . can someone make EA please !
Hi all, I came across a book by Alexander Elder 'entries a exits' where a forex fund manager shows an example of trading with a single indicator calles forex club sentiment index or FCSI . The FSCI shows the overbought and oversold conditions in the market and he trades it accordingly. I was
hello can anybody outthere precsribe any reliable autotrader to me?
  Hi, i'm new here  (5)
Hi guys. I'm new here. Will anybody please point me torwards a direction I could go to, for a decent method? Or indicator? An indicator would be nice. Thanks. John.
  A System I Found  (11   1 2)
hi people as i like to improve every day with templates and combining i reached to a place wich was interesting for my self maybe not for everybody in this forum there are many killer members its nice to talk get advise or share something i was allways trying careful with real account on forex...
To detect strong directional action, use one simple indicator. Trade in direction of indicator when strong directional action is seen. Take no more than 3 trades in indicated direction, close any other profitable trades that were opened during sideways trading. Close winning trades...
  Old School Patterns  (18   1 2)
If you see any old school patterns such as, Heads & Shoulders, Ascending & Descending Wedges, Flags & Pennants, Double & Tripple Bottoms & Tops, Channels, Triangles, etc.... please post them here.
Hi, I realised that different currency pair has different characteristic and therefore cannot be used to trade on the same strategy/method. So is there any good suggestions in trading the USD/YEN??? Any comments are welcome. Thanks.
I want to learn Trendlines, i have been gone through all the trendlines post and tutorials but still not convinced the way i'm drawed, Please help me to know what is the rules to draw an uptrend line , downtrend and channel , For uptrend which is 2 points need to touched ? close or open or high or...
  Scoreboard  (9)
I've been trying to produce statistics of single currency strenght in the form of a scoreboard, where there are five currencies against each other. It bases on daily open/close values. Here's the idea: Five currencies (gbp, eur, chf, jpy and usd) form ten pairs: EURUSD EURGBP GBPUSD EURCHF EURJPY...
What makes a good EA? In the opinion of this writer, it is the following. An EA needs three legs and it needs all three legs all the time. Here is a description of each leg. Leg 1. A reason for entering a trade. Leg 2. A definition of what price action will tell you are wrong Leg 3. A definition of...
  Trading for a living!  (84   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Every trader's dream is to achieve trading for a living. Although it is very difficult, but it is doable. In order to do that, first of all you need a startup capital. You cannot open an account in forex for $2000 and say I want to make a living from that! Any trading system or style, one wants to