Trading Systems - page 113

Determine the 08.00 CET – 9.00 CET High Low GBP/US & Determine the 09.00 CET – 10.00 CET High Low GBP/US Set BuyStop at High + 5 pips and SellStop at Low - 5 pips Set StopLoss at entry - 35 pips for GBP/USD,TRAILING STOP OF 40 AND TAKE PROFIT OF 120 At close of 24:00 CET all orders expiring and...
Hi all, We all know there is few hundereds of EAs out there to loose consistently on forex irrespective of simple to super complex approaches people attempt to make money consistently with EAs and any one so far tried or backtested any EAs that can trade products like Gold , Silver , Crudeoil and...
I trade with NO stops, but FOCUS totally on MONEY MANAGEMENT. I have had some trades I've held for a little bit waiting for them to come back in my favor - BUT, GOOD MONEY MANAGEMENT prevents getting any where NEAR a margin call - I know at ALL TIMES exactly where I should be concerned about a...
For those of you waiting for the idiot that is heaven-red to post his "holy grail " indicator it is just step choppy bars with clours of red and blue only set in colors tab
  I found New "DOLLY" !!!  (21   1 2 3)
Hello everybody i found this DOLLY indicator (but it lookshave some more devoleping in it)...it looks okay (it looks like it have all indicators inclouded inside it)..but it has expiry date..!! can some one open that code and make non-expired indicator??!! i know that is in "EX4" format ...that...
Hi Everyone, Were I normally believe that trading is very hard work and one can only get good at if spending all your time in it ( as everyone who is very good in his field--from doctor to tennis player) I would like to go over a system with you that is a "set and forget" principle. It is a breakout
  Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR  (287   1 2 3 4 5 ... 28 29)
Some people respect my point of vieuw (wich I thank you for) some people maybe think that I walk around on this forum only looking for trouble... So here is an other attempt to help you in your trading. Why the name (Z_o_R_R_o) ?... This system contains 2 set of rules. The base indicator is the...
I'm a newbie and this is my first post in any forum ever. On another FX forum, I found a thread detailing a system using the Parabolic SAR (Stop and Reverse) in it's "intended" form. I'm about 75% through the current 550 posts on this thread, and the one thing that stands out is that no one seems to
  MTF on One Chart  (23   1 2 3)
I posted the MTF chart indicator on the 3 ducks thread and thought you maybe like to see how I set it up. Top chart is the actual chart time frame @15 5 LWMA close 8 EMA open 50 EMA 100 EMA In the bottom window we have the same MA’s Now you cant put any other indicators on the candles and the 4...
  4-9-18  (5)
  The 3 Duck's Trading System  (54   1 2 3 4 5 6)
The 3 Duck's Trading System Firstly I would like to say, I did not create or invent this system, I have just added one or two ideas to make it my own and named it "The 3 duck's Trading System" for obvious reasons as you will find out later on. The system is fairly straight forward and easy to use....
I am looking for professional Intra-day Forex traders who specifically are trading Fibonacci (and understand the '' ins and outs '' of it. I am starting this thread only for this purpose, I am not intending to provide a trading system, but I am rather in search of already accomplished FX traders...
if you guys havent seen this ea you just won't beleive it. my buddy from France is a member of blutos group and got the ea about a month ago. this thing is making insane profit like nothing ever before even in the crummy market right now. I just sent him an email to join yesterday. Pierre is making
  15min Profitable System  (23   1 2 3)
Hi, A mate of mine gave me this system. He said its not his, he got it from some where else and modified it. Asked me if I could program it into an EA. Its been very profitable for him. I would be grateful if someone can program it please. Time to trade: 0800-1600 interbankfx broker time. Use on...
Does anyone here auto trade any forex system?
  Fisher Transform  (1)
Hello, I'm a new member. I wish you all happy trading. I'm looking for a trading system which uses Fisher Transform in two time frames
[Deleted]
I got a silly idea while reminicssing about a Futures Scalper I once knew of..so I want to contribute to my continuing degradation of any credibility, I ever had. Thus I post. This is not a request in desperation and I could care if there are any coders that bite. I simply am discussing an idea and...
Hi all traders and free users ..... This is my hardy TS system (make 2 years) !!! See atachment! All signals ind and tpl (present in the file)
[Deleted]
Hi people, i have an idea for an EA, if someone think this is profitable can you program the EA and post it here please? Timeframe: 4H Pairs: GBP/JPY, NZD/USD, NZD/JPY other very volatily pairs Strategy: Put an EMA (25) with green color; Put an EMA (50) with blue color; Put an RSI (14) Trigger buy:...
I am really new to metatrader. I have been doing demo for a while, but never really tried metatrader platforms. But now i am falling in love with the platform. I need basic help with Expert Advisors for both Technical Analysis, Auto Trading and News Trading. Hope am not asking too much? Hope to find...
[Deleted]
Hi All, I would like to share this EA with all of you. Use on M5 with any pair. This EA does not have StopLoss. You need to leave it running, try it on demo account and post your results. I coded this EA myself using a ZeroCode template. More Info: This EA is based on the Laguerre indicator....
  Simple Stress Free System..  (31   1 2 3 4)
Hello , Im just a regular guy who work in shift. Due to the nature of my job I cant be comited on certain time to trade and I can only trade 10 - 20 minute a day. So I came out with a very simple system that allow me to set order and forget. I dont even need to ON my trading terminal. ..but in...
  Simple Stress Free System..  (17   1 2)
Hello , Im just a regular guy who work in shift. Due to the nature of my job I cant be comited on certain time to trade and I can only trade 10 - 20 minute a day. So I came out with a very simple system that allow me to set order and forget. I dont even need to ON my trading terminal after that till...
  Scalping systems  (205   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
Anyone have any scalping methods they would like to share?
  "Betty"  (9)
Here's a new manual system I'm starting to demo. I call it Betty, you gotta call it something. Included Indicators: LSMA In Color Fractal Dimension Balance / Equity (use at your option) A template is included. Fractal Dimension indicates trend strength. When black, non-trending, when green, trending...
I have lossed quite a lot of money in Day Trading, and that was 5 years ago, that time I really trade on emotions and gut feeling. This time I am back, started in forex and again losses 50% of my capital, despite in first 2 days of trading I make profit of 50%. Now I am studying fibonacci, it makes...
  Hedge Systems  (15   1 2)
Anyone have a hedge system they can recommend?