Money Printing Machine - Model I - page 4

Very strange

Yes and the Tick guy thinks some people actually benefit from it. I might as well post:

"Hey I won 4 trades last week, aren't you happy for me? What's that? You want the system? No way! I am only posting my profits, I do not wish to help you get any!"

Some people...

mikejody:
Yes and the Tick guy thinks some people actually benefit from it. I might as well post:

"Hey I won 4 trades last week, aren't you happy for me? What's that? You want the system? No way! I am only posting my profits, I do not wish to help you get any!"

Some people...

Mike

I think you should re-read the Tick guys posts again he did say the rules just not in very good english, you need to read his meaning not his words. I dont know if it has any value but he did give the rules, go back an read, before you cut some one up for not knowning english too well.

Please consider other's comments, also, before issuing a rebuke to one individual.

Mis B. Havin':
Mike I think you should re-read the Tick guys posts again he did say the rules just not in very good english, you need to read his meaning not his words. I dont know if it has any value but he did give the rules, go back an read, before you cut some one up for not knowning english too well.

mikejody never has anything positive to contribute. He's a slug!

summitfx:
mikejody never has anything positive to contribute. He's a slug!

So sorry you feel that way, just because I requested you post specifically instead of generically.

TickJob:
This is the rule:

This strategy is only buy-long. Applicable for up trend market.

When price goes down, the buy-long breakout price will be adjusted lower.

When loss, the next lot size is increased according to 1,1,2,3,5,8,13...

in other words, enter Stop Order to buy at any Price, if price go lower before Stop Oder executed, adjust the Stop Order price lower by the same amount, once executed, set stop loss = Range, set take profit = 2xRange. you define the Range.

Then may be all should read this post it poor english but it contains the rules. If you don't like them fine but do say he did not give the rules. Good bad or indifferent they are his rules. If they dont make you jump for joy then move on.

You'd better stop arguing but share the system here adn let's discuss. It's not funny just to show the signal or the profit in this thread, everybody can do it.

Nic

2 weeks performance.

Using Interactivebrokers:

GBP/USD 1 lot size = 15000

EUR/USD 1 lot size = 20000

Files:
bo1a.gif  21 kb

Where is one-three-seven years performance?

Reason: