The 80's a.k.a Fcuk The News - page 6

Files:
segredo.gif  3 kb
drinks.gif  16 kb

EXACTLY what I thought! Thank you for calling this guy down off his uneducated, unintelligent, name-calling, jerk attitude!

fxbs:
Hey, what is this - "SHOW ME YOURS I'LL SHOW YOU MINE PISSING CONTEST?

dem, dude, you just offended a person (and very unreasonably) - and you think you can do that and get away with it in this forum just like that?

you asked for some brain matter - they told you opinion about the system - Ha and Ma not enough 4 ranging market.

If you unable to take constructive critics about your system and trying to personal attack and offend people here - it is not the right place for your urinating problem.

Don't know about your former places but there's not much syssys here to let you slide with this no matter who you are and what protection you got (if you pissing high like you do it comes back down at you).

So, when you get sober - stick to the system

Enjoy

far too much stupidness to answer above............so i wont bother..........just thought i would show you this nice pict.................

Files:
hahahahaha.jpg  76 kb

the result is OK and clear but how long have you been using the stystem.

nicesurf:
the result is OK and clear but how long have you been using the stystem.

Don't expect to get many answers from him, your honest questions will be passed off as "stupid" and you will be ignored.

Seems it is much better just to post pictures of cherry picked trades. OH by the way, I'm going to post a beautiful picture of a wonderful trade I took last June (course, I'm not going to show you how ranging days wiped my account).

heres why i call it a.k.a fcuk the news.........................bang on a 5 min chart use the same rules...........oh thats right ...........thread went to fcuk and no one was actually interested in making pips...........................anyway entry 5 mins before news and a nice 60 odd pips hahahahahahahahaha...............................keep on dreamin you can be as good as me 1 day.........muhawhahahahaha

Files:

This helps noone but yourself. Possibly you could post when you've sobered up instead?

thestellaman:
heres why i call it a.k.a fcuk the news.........................bang on a 5 min chart use the same rules...........oh thats right ...........thread went to fcuk and no one was actually interested in making pips...........................anyway entry 5 mins before news and a nice 60 odd pips hahahahahahahahaha...............................keep on dreamin you can be as good as me 1 day.........muhawhahahahaha

1000 Pips

This is a screenshot of my latest trade. Up 1000 pips. The trade before it made nearly 1500 pips. It's really quite easy to post shots of trades isn't it.

Files:
1000_pips.doc  120 kb

Dreamliner:
This is a screenshot of my latest trade. Up 1000 pips. The trade before it made nearly 1500 pips. It's really quite easy to post shots of trades isn't it.

i for one aminterested in making pips...

erm dreamliner.. did u not say ranging days wiped you out...so i think you would benefit from stellaman's info given freely i hasten to add..

What information?

swallow:
i for one aminterested in making pips... erm dreamliner.. did u not say ranging days wiped you out...so i think you would benefit from stellaman's info given freely i hasten to add..
Reason: