C-Trader (Watch out Freedom Rocks)

The best thing about this method so far is that it does not require you to EVER LOOK AT A CHART AGAIN! How sweet it that?

We were selling this system for $199 at CurrencyProfits.net but will now be giving it away free. It has been running for 3 months on a demo. We are actually testing 3 different versions of it. I will give the login info to the demos to anyone who wants to see them - just PM me. Shoot me your email and I can email you the rules as well. It's avaialbe for anyone who wants it. Maybe use this thread to throw out ideas to improve it and to create and EA for it?

You can see two of the accounts were open on 4/06/07 and one is up 13.5% and the other is up 11.5%. The largest drawdown seen during this test is about 8% in one and 10% in the other.

Why is this the safest Martingale? Just check the statement. Notice in one of the statements that it had the CAD going about 1000 pips against me. Most martingales would lose their shirts and would have blown up...... yet this thing thrives and continues to collect interest.

Maybe someone can program it?

Files:

Here is another version with statement

I could only post one statement on the first post. Here is the other version. This was started the same day as the first statement. You can see it uses much less leverage and uses some martingale.

IT IS NOT DANGEROUS MARTINGALE THOUGH!!

Nothing like 10point3 etc that blows up when just one currency goes against you. You can see the USDCAD has gone about 1000 pips against me, yet it is still making about 4% a month! I will post the rules shortly once I find it on my computer

Files:

Here is the last statement

This has only gone on for about 6 weeks. It is a mix of the first two statements you see above using the martingale progression on the WHOLE BASKET of currencies.

What makes this system rock and roll is that it Martingales the whole basket at the same time, whether a currency pair is winning or losing. The problem with the original martingal methods is that it only threw money and doubled the risk on losing currencies. This thing doubles up on anything. It looks at each currency as part of the whole - not individually like 10point3 and all those other equity killers!

Files:

Getting a few PM's for the rules. Please let me know your thoughts and any improvements once you have read the rules!

Here is my demo login. Been going for 3 months. It is with IBFX

jt3wjgg

Thanks for any input!

Hi

Hi

I am interested in your rules about your C-Trader.

Can you send more info?

Thanks

Smeden

smeden:
Hi

I am interested in your rules about your C-Trader.

Can you send more info?

Thanks

Smeden

Love to - PM me your email and I'll shoot it over to you. Would love to get your feedback here on this thread so those of us who have the method can work to improve it!

One more of those

PS : On forexfactory he claims he can not post a statement

Can you post a version of the ea so we can at least backtest ? Thanks !

Can one of you who are on Forex Factory who have received the system make a plea to the moderator on the forum that you in fact received the system for free?

They banned me for two weeks.

Yes - I tried to post a statement on there but it says invalid file! I posted a screen shot of the account instead. Their forum structure is actually a little different than here.

leeb:
Can you post a version of the ea so we can at least backtest ? Thanks !

There is no EA - I'm hoping someone here can do that. Not really needed though as it only take 5 minutes a day - seriously.

I will upload new statements. New equity highs today!

Files:

mladen:
One more of those PS : On forexfactory he claims he can not post a statement

I CAN'T! THAT IS WHY I SENT THEM HERE TO SEE IT.....DUH!

I CHALLENGE EVERYONE! IF I HAVE SENT YOU THE SYSTEM RULES (AND I HAVE TO ABOUT 20 PEOPLE) AND THEN TRY TO SELL YOU SOMETHING - PLEASE POST MY ORIGINAL SALES EMAIL ON HERE OR ON FF BOARDS! THEN I WILL BE SEEN AS A FRAUD!

It won't happen because a sales pitch won't happen. The friggin thing is free!

Some people are amazing. They think they know everything and this is the same ole! Too much skepticism will turn you into a grouchy old fart eventually.

Reason: