Increase account 1,000%/year - page 2

hi

Dan7974:
Could there be some kind of MQL4 code to an EA that can set a pending order 1 pips above current price? And a pending order 1 pips under current price?

wow if u could do that it's amazing ..I think u should think ECN broker with MT4 platform so u can place limit 1 pip away and do scalping

===================

Forex Indicators collection

Thanks for the answers. I am still not sure. Interbank allows 1 pip pending orders? Is this true? Also, I want the Ea to do the following:

Keep on adjusting the pending orders 1 pip above and under the current price until friday, then while the forex closes, we have a pending order 1 pip above the current price, and a pending order 1 pip under the price. So, when the market opens, I need it to close any open posistions, and any pending order left canceled. I'll explin in bigger deatail later.

So, can I make it so :

Friday 5pm est time to Sunday 5pm est time, in between those times, I have the 2 pending orders.

Current Still price is 60, for example. Buy stop at 61, and sell stop at 59. You'll get why I do this later.

Happy Money to all!!!

Nevermind.....it was the same post as before.....sorry.....avoid this....

prasxz:
wow if u could do that it's amazing ..I think u should think ECN broker with MT4 platform so u can place limit 1 pip away and do scalping

===================

Forex Indicators collection

How do You scalp?

Dan7974:
How do You scalp?

???

Dan, do you have a method that you wanted to share or not? Your questions have been answered already...

2) Can I have a pending order 1 pip from current price?

That could be dealt with by not having pending orders, as has already been suggested.

Dan7974:
Thanks for the answers. I am still not sure. Interbank allows 1 pip pending orders? Is this true? Also, I want the Ea to do the following:

Keep on adjusting the pending orders 1 pip above and under the current price until friday, then while the forex closes, we have a pending order 1 pip above the current price, and a pending order 1 pip under the price. So, when the market opens, I need it to close any open posistions, and any pending order left canceled. I'll explin in bigger deatail later.

So, can I make it so :

Friday 5pm est time to Sunday 5pm est time, in between those times, I have the 2 pending orders.

Current Still price is 60, for example. Buy stop at 61, and sell stop at 59. You'll get why I do this later.

Happy Money to all!!!

so how we can make money from your style

can you show us the number?

example

gbpusd 2.2300... price go up to 2.2350

we will have at least 50 open trade, and when price is going back...to 2.2300

what will happen?

interbankfx only let us make 250 open position if i'm not wrong... am i?

please give us clue about your grid trading style

he wants an EA that will place pending order and keep adjusting the buy/sell position 1pip away from the current bid/ask. Until friday when market close, the pending order sit still 1pip away from the last bid/ask price. When sunday evening the kiwi session, normally a gap will happen, therefor he's expecting to trade the gap. Broker honouring the gap price is relatively important for his system.eg.

Friday stop trading at: 1.3700/1.3698

Pending buy 1.3701

Pending sell 1.3697

Monday opening : 1.3730

Close all positions including pending orders

Buy = 1.3730-1.3701 = +29pips

Sell = 1.3697 Cancelled

I guess thats what he wants.

Regards

David

Maybe he wants the EA to bend space and time between here and the IBFX offices so we can launch a surprise attack dressed as pirates though the generated wormhole!

Dan7974:
1) Will my pending order get hit if there is a gap over it?

2) Can I have a pending order 1 pip from current price?

3) Can a trade or pending order be closed/cancled at an exact time?

4) Am I allowed to have more than $258.9 billion in 24 months?

1) Yah!

2) Yah!!

3) Yah!!!

4) YAH!!!! Well, at least its worth giving a try

Answered yes to all questions, waiting for a system!

Shinigami...

u are not born for forex trading..

ur jobs are still killing the hollow out there...

Reason: