Money Printing Machine - Model I - page 5

Shinigami:
Where is one-three-seven years performance?

of course have to wait for 1-3-7 years.

TickJob:
of course have to wait for 1-3-7 years.

or until the account blows

el cid:
or until the account blows

everything in this world will "blow" eventually, it is a matter of time, if it blow after you get what you want then you are lucky, everything is destine, we just try our best, believe or not up to you.

Sorry guys I just been emptying all the ATM machines thanks to the money printing machine - model I. I am a rich monkey thanks to this amazing system. Buy low sell high, what more can I say!

3 weeks performance.

Using Interactivebrokers:

GBP/USD 1 lot size = 15000

EUR/USD 1 lot size = 20000

Files:
1a-3.gif  12 kb

creztor:
Sorry guys I just been emptying all the ATM machines thanks to the money printing machine - model I. I am a rich monkey thanks to this amazing system. Buy low sell high, what more can I say!

What more can you say? How about how you actually trade this system, for starters.

Zuijlen, are you able to make this code for MT4, since Tickjob seems unwilling/unable to help?

zuijlen:
This is from the other site:

If I can cut and paste, the original poster could have done the same and we would have had a potential start of a discussion...

The SmartQuant code looks C++-like and wouldn't probably be too hard to convert. But is it worth the trouble?

EDIT: the strategy works now both long and short. Question: Why am I doing all this work?

Those arrows may be redrawn after the fact

TickJob:

Not sure but this kind of chart is typical, when you actually test it it gives different signals then the indicator redraws the arrows so it all looks good but in the meantime you are up the old proverbial creek! Nice try. you will ahve to do better than that,

So since the arrows can be posted after the fact, and since the author is not forthcoming with any help, what does anyone think is the reason he is even posting here?

friends, I already published my step by step method in the very beginning, go and read the smartquant code I published in post-1.

Reason: