Trading Systems - page 111

....but this is where everybody answeres, unlike all the other sections, where nobody is. I have a question, can someone please answer it? I am a coder, as some of you might know. I an a little above intermediate, I have a question. How do I add alerts to indicators? For example, Heinki Ashi, can
  The Greed ea  (7)
this is a stripped down version of my greed ea...... the name is misleading….. rather than make it all, it is trying to evalulate it all….. and evalulate it all in a truly level playing field manner….. many times fellow traders will present us with rules , take oilxpro’s recent hma rules for...
Use Simple Moving Average 39 and Exponential Moving Average 13 with 4h periode, and can apply with daily periode. Place StopLoss at Exponential Moving Average 13 after the price through it. Take Profit 50 pips minimal , used Tariling 55 pip if possible. https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://img183...
I will tell about profitable forex carry trade system that I use myself : pairs AUD/JPY ; GBP/JPY ; NZD/JPYopen just „BUY” (long) positionentry signal will find with an indicator CCI (14) on 1 Day graphic , the signal is when an indicator show less than ( -100)a leverage not more than 1:2 Stop...
  Dow theory  (3)
hi all, anyone use dow theory please share =================== Forex Indicators Collection
[Deleted]
  Secrets of Meta-Trader  (35   1 2 3 4)
If you know any secrets of Meta Trader and want to share just it is a place. First one: How to add prices to Fibonacci Levels ?
Hi ALL As Iam not a full time trader, that i cant set following the market all day specialy during europe market(which has the most of market move), i am looking for a day trading method that i can set up my entries every day at night eith day close( at midnight - gmt) and let my orders till next...
[Deleted]
  Rads Reverse MTF HAS  (235   1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24)
I have been trading and testing various systems for the past couple of years and have learned a great deal from all the great traders on these boards. I have even shared a few ideas along the way. Now I would like to start a new thread to share what I believe is the best system I have tried so far...
[Deleted]
This is a EA concept I designed awhile back using the premis of rotational hedging on a single pair. I have attached. The ea and the indicator. Along with a backtest. I have a sneaking suspision that someone is trying to package this and sel it. so im just making it public for free. In addition I...
[Deleted]
I am looking for Ideas on setting Trailing stops , Break even, Target For different currency pairs I was thinking on some type of formula based on daily ranges Like xx% of daily range for trailing Like xx% of daily range for stop Like xx% of daily range for target point Looking for...
[Deleted]
Hi, I my opinion the bigest problem with ABCD formations ( Gartley, Crab, Batt, Butterfly etc.) is the end of them. What I mean by the end. The end is D price and time area. Of course credit to Larry Pesavento for all those formations but how many of you lost trades because you enter in wrong D area...
bossxero was talking about the big ben trading system today.... personally it was not familar to me..... doing a quick google search for big ben accrete pdf will yield a pdf containing the rules but not much in the way of an ea that is coded in my style..... had a couple spare minutes this...
Elliott Waves (Trade set-ups ) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// This thread is being set here to show ,,, -potential set-ups that I am...
Hello !! I have recently opened a website for reviewing forex expert advisors. I am convinced that it is possible to come up with a free expert advisor portfolio which can be profitable (I have already started with a portfolio but would like to try another one based on your opinions). I have come...
[Deleted]
  Zup_v73  (31   1 2 3 4)
Here you have ZUP_v73.
[Deleted]
I am looking for this indicator, that shows support in this yellow color. Thanks.
  Zor v.1  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
turkısh forex show...
  Fact-Based Trading  (42   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello, I have been wracking my brains trying to come up with fact-based strategies for trading. By "fact-based" I mean "mathematical probabilities" as opposed to relying on one or more signals that have in the past produced good results (historical-based trading). As well all know, just because...
Hi, Anyone can open an order, anyone can close an order and how you enter is possibly one of the biggest discussion threads overall in any forum. Doesn't matter how good the system is it's only an indicator and if the market moves quickly against me any profits can get wiped out in no time (the last...
Hello, I use renko indicator in my trading. Can anyone make a simple EA. Go long when bricks reverse from red to blue. Exit on reversal to red. Go short when bricks reverse from blue to red. Exit on reversal to bleu. Close all positions 5 minutes before end of a trading day. Always open...
  Trading the Opens  (34   1 2 3 4)
Hi people For what it's worth here's my dime. Parabolic bars Stochastic bars (Mladen's version) Williams %r (cja's MTF version) HMA nrp (Mladen's version) I trade all three sessions, Asian, European, & New York. I only trade on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday. Only one rule: Entry...When all...
Here is a universal MA cross for people wanting to have MA cross EA's. It has the inputs to change for MA period and MA method, Deviation, TP, SL, Slippage, Lots, Trailing stop etc. MA1 Apply to array is 0 for close if you want to change it then put 1 2 3 etc. MA2 array the same thing. MA1 and MA2...
This is a system that was posted over at Forexfactory today. It uses just bollingerbands and macd, but bactests over 90% winning trades for e/j 1 hr chart. The link is here Pivot Point Squeeze, high probability system I'll post the write-up the originator did. The indicator is made for IT-Finance...
  Learn to Trend  (100   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Background I am a newbie who came to know about this forum for less than a year. I am glad that many members here are kind to share their knowledge and experiences on forex trading. Indeed, I had learn a lot of many things in this forum. Objectives: The purposes of starting this thread is that I...
Hi All, I have a trading system to be shared among all. This system is based on one leading indicator and confirmed by 3 lagging indicators. The system is simple to use, you don't have to be a great analysis to use it however this system requires someone with great discipline. Other features on this...