Trading Systems - page 115

[Deleted]
Hay can anyone help me to make some files what i need upload to getting started championship. I have my own .ex4 indicator what i used to get signals but they need Expert file,Data file,Libraries files and Indicators file i have only that indicator file but aneyone know how i get that other files??...
  Fibo Expert  (3)
Here is a Fibo Expert EA that a friend of mine converted from MQL3 to MQL4. Sorry, but no results!
Hello respected traders. I trade for a whole year, of course, if one can call it trade, the more likely I float at its sole discretion so as not going nearly as plus. I trade using technical analysis and try to use the support and resistance levels i.e. when I see that currency hit my strong support...
I would like to know if any of you Coder fellers/gals can program an ea with the following rules: Programmable entry's: LongEntry= Candle open> " programable price here" LongTarget= "a programable price" LongStoploss= Candle open < "programable price here" ShortEntry= Candle open< "programable...
When somebody starts in Forex one of the main questions is 'to trade or not to trade'. The following set up is a simple way to answer this question. Chart set-up for GU (can be adjusted for other pairs). 1. Blue 5 LWMA(MA_Period=5, MA_Shift=0, MA_Method=LineaWeighted) 2. Red 12 LWMA(MA_Period=12,...
Hi everyone. I'm going to advertise Forex Education, Forex Training, Beginner's Guide to Forex Trading - BabyPips.com Just kidding. But I took my strategy from their site (school, grades 5 and 6) so I had to mention it. I'm uploading the template and a picture with current trades opened following...
  Simple trending  (29   1 2 3)
The Idea We start our trending with entering a position. It can be whatever your heart desires, whenever and whichever way you want. There is one condition: its a start. After you started, you must open new positions as soon as old ones are closed. The lot size is 0.1 for first order. TP and SL are...
[Deleted]
Hi, I like to use support and resistance lines on a CCI for entry and SL. It seems that when the indicator closes past these levels price tends to move in that direction for a couple of candles and with a good amount of momentum . I attached a .jpg to show what I mean. To me using support and
  C-Trader (Watch out Freedom Rocks)  (368   1 2 3 4 5 ... 36 37)
The best thing about this method so far is that it does not require you to EVER LOOK AT A CHART AGAIN! How sweet it that? We were selling this system for $199 at CurrencyProfits.net but will now be giving it away free. It has been running for 3 months on a demo. We are actually testing 3 different
  FreedomRocks IntraDay Method  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hello folks, I have been looking with interest at the FreedomRocks trading model over the last year or so and although it has its flaws, the overall concepts that have to do with currency pair correlations and hedging are sound...not to mention that it works profitably most of the time! With good MM...
  Will this work?  (6)
if you have 10.000$ use 1 lot standard... leverage 1:200 and if you want to open trade at 20 pair, so everypair must 0.1 mini lot so one group open trade will be only 2 lot mini open all BUY at the same time.. target is not pips, but $$$ profit... if target hit.. close all, and re-open again my idea...
If you get of to a good start with Forex it will give you confidence and will encourage you to trade regularly. Follow these tips to get of to the best start possible: Making your first Forex trade can be quite an exciting event. It also is an event that requires some planning in advance, as well as...
  Increase account 1,000%/year  (66   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I have found the holy grail!!! It's maximum drawdown is $4!!! It's maximum winnings is unlimited!!! I won't be too exited!!! I'll share it!!! But, I need a few questions answered!!! 1) Will my pending order get hit if there is a gap over it? 2) Can I have a pending order 1 pip from current price? 3)...
  The 80's a.k.a Fcuk The News  (66   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
load both indicators into indicator folder in metatrader......... load template into template folder in metatrader.......... load wav files into sounds folder in metatrader.......... open a 1hour gdp/usd chart............. take a look......... it should look like the pict below........... its all...
  EA GBPJPY system  (4)
Hi everyone, I will post a system here hoping that a talented programmer can make a EA for it. The idea behind this system is not mine - you can find it in Forex Factory (name of the thread is Shadow System). However I change a few things. Pair = GBPJPY At 7H00 AM (EST) Short GBPJPY at the opening
Hi, Just wanted to know where we can see the modelling quality and how we can improve it? cheers, Daniel
welcome I would like only to show one from mine " Manual trading systems" all indicators are from this forum and in the MT4 last 48hours G/U experienced treder will probably what knew how indicators I use (I please not to ask me about this) Mtx7 this connection is very accurate give even 20 good
HI ALL, this is my Indicator working with my expert . this expert for testing . try it . HAPPY TRADE TO ALL.. ABHA
  Money Printing Machine - Model I  (66   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
see the chart below and you may guess the method. I only have SmartQuant code because I trade with Interactivebrokers. the code is here: SmartQuant Discussion :: View topic - Sliding-Down/Buying-Long Breakout
I have been intriqued by the volatility of Gold since I learned I could trade it. For about 4 months I have been testing different ideas for taking advantage of this. I recently found a great entry method but i still struggle to find a good exit method. So this is a request!! Lets try some stuff....
Can somebody please tell me where I can get a stock economic calendar? I would really appreciate it.:) Candles.
This is a martingale EA that I made for Gazuz a few months ago. I haven't been able to get a hold of him lately, so I was not able to ask him if it was okay to post the system. Rather than having it sit around on my hard drive, I thought I would post it up on this forum. The following is Gazuz's...
  Need ea for System I am have developed  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hello, Ok here's the system I have come up with. I have paper traded it and it has been successful over the past year for GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, USD/CHF, and CAD/JPY. Buy Rules 1) Daily Charts with NO Indicators 2) If price has 3 consecutive days where the Close is higher than the Open, on the OPEN of...
Hello everyone, I'm so happy to have found such an active trading forum. I am posting to ask what software everyone uses in their trading activities? Let me explain... My company has special virtual desktop plans designed for traders. They are based on vps technology, and so we save a lot of...
  Portfolio EA  (12   1 2)
for me holy grail dont mean 100% successfull trading its target to achieve 100% sure return on u r investment if u find any draw back in this settings please notify me r if u find any filters (if possible) for this u r welcome To get this settings it took 5 months for me 1.entry point all in green
  Fh-bss  (13   1 2)
BUY = Start of blue area TP = End of blue area SL = Start of red area SELL = Start of red area TP = End of red area SL = Start of blue area TF :M15 (Please do not use STOP ORDER - Manual Only ) (Entry only after a close bar ) Please use demo acc to see the system running, i am still testing it.