Multiple10Points-X2 (New Challenge) - page 4

saintmo:
Slami,

Would it be possible to add 2 display lines into your EA? One that identifies the equity level experienced and another that identifies the lowest margin % experienced?

It is wonderful that the graphics show the current equity and margin percent but it would really be nice, especially for testing purposes, to know how low these 2 items went.

Thanks,

saintmo

Thanx saintmo

there are some indicators to show balance and equity.. better do some search. This dashboard was meant for understanding purpose only.

good luck

gOdFeLLa:
I've using this EA live from the earliest version, frankly speaking, i have a very bad experinnce with EurUsd. My suggestion, try on GbpUsd and UsdJpy.

Thanx for the feedback.. My suggestion not to use gbpusd without weeklyfibo_filter. Although GBPUSD without filter would make a hell of profit, but soon or later you will lose them all. EURUSD is almost the safest pair, if you had bad experience with it, try it with daily fibo... its safer, with the new feature of NewsTime controls, you would diffenelty enjoy more secure trading.

Slami

PS:

All the features that I tried to make on this EA were only for safe trading. That what leads to little profits.

Thanx saintmo

there are some indicators to show balance and equity.. better do some search. This dashboard was meant for understanding purpose only.

good luck

I am not entirely certain I understood your answer, except that it must be no. I am already aware of the displays that exist; I just thought a couple more would be helpful. If not, so be it. Thanks for responding.

saintmo

saintmo:
I am not entirely certain I understood your answer, except that it must be no. I am already aware of the displays that exist; I just thought a couple more would be helpful. If not, so be it. Thanks for responding. saintmo

Saintmo

First I would like to apologies for my answer... there was some misunderstanding, mixing up with someone else, Lately I realised I was mistaken. Please pardon me.

I understnad what you mean, your idea is great, and I will work on it this weekend.. I apologies once again.

Slami

weekly statement

you can find forward testing weekly statement attached.

Results are sweet, just sweet.

MythosKid

Files:
statement.pdf  42 kb

Attached is my forward test statement for this week using the original version of the program. Also, I only traded the eur/usd with weekly fib filter on and stoch and williams indicators off. I traded .1 lots on 4HR timeframe with 25 pip take profit and 25 pips and 9 maxtrade settings. Otherwise, everything else was set to default.

It was a good week for this EA.

I am still back testing to identify the best combination of indicators for the new version. It will take a while. Unfortunately, my tests give different results between IBFX and FXDD.

saintmo

Files:

Hello

Excused but to use a traslator.

Here what has made this week new version 1,5 with filter Fibo Day. The setting it is optimized for every cross based on the medium range day of last the 6/7 years. Trading on 19 cross to 0.02.

Hello

Daniele

MythosKid:
you can find forward testing weekly statement attached.

Results are sweet, just sweet.

MythosKid

MythsKid

Nice results, maybe you consider some risk management for GBPUSD, reduce the LotMultiplier, or increase the Pips to protect the profits.

Well done buddy.

Slami

saintmo:
Attached is my forward test statement for this week using the original version of the program. Also, I only traded the eur/usd with weekly fib filter on and stoch and williams indicators off. I traded .1 lots on 4HR timeframe with 25 pip take profit and 25 pips and 9 maxtrade settings. Otherwise, everything else was set to default.

It was a good week for this EA.

I am still back testing to identify the best combination of indicators for the new version. It will take a while. Unfortunately, my tests give different results between IBFX and FXDD.

saintmo

Good work saintmo, it always works great with eurusd..

Attached is the modification you asked for, hope that what you asked for, check it out and confirm.

Thanx for the idea. Happy weekend.

Slami

danielpo:
Hello

Excused but to use a traslator.

Here what has made this week new version 1,5 with filter Fibo Day. The setting it is optimized for every cross based on the medium range day of last the 6/7 years. Trading on 19 cross to 0.02.

Hello

Daniele

Thats what I am talking about.

Daniele, nice strategy.. to distrbute the work among all the pairs with minimum risk, however to acheive more protection, use Weeklyfibo_filter for high volatile pairs. Thanx for the results.

Good luck

Slami

Reason: