Money Printing Machine - Model I - page 3

Well yes, of course. That's the same as using no charts at all and opening a trade with twice the lots in the opposite direction if it goes against you. On average it might come up positive but you have to start with allot of money to withstand the negatives.

it's a freakin' martingale system

Can You post the indicator in MQL4 please???

Candles:
Can You post the indicator in MQL4 please???

i don't trade with those brokers using MT4, because they are against us.

Weekly Performance.

Files:
9-13.gif  22 kb

It seems you are a C# smartquant expert ,is there a way to increase the free trial time in order to be able to master the smartquant language since 30 days is a bit short ?

Tickjob, you are posting truly worthless information here, and are helping nobody but yourself. Is there any chance that you would feel it important to just go away, stop posting, stop bragging, or start helping others?

I know you don't really understand this, but these forums are not really a place to brag, they are a place to help others. You are not doing this. Is there any chance you could change?

mike,

if it is useless to you does not means it is useless to some others.

good or bad still has some usefulness info if you can keep your mind open.

tickjob, have you even read any of the other people's posts in this thread? If so, can you point to even one post where someone has benefitted from your posts, which contain no rules, no trading methodology, no trading system, but only a couple of charts with arrows on them?

If so, can you repost those people who are benefitting from your postings?

TickJob:
mike,

if it is useless to you does not means it is useless to some others.

good or bad still has some usefulness info if you can keep your mind open.

Another bullshit thread, just what this forum needs.

Reason: