Increase account 1,000%/year

I have found the holy grail!!!

It's maximum drawdown is $4!!!

It's maximum winnings is unlimited!!!

I won't be too exited!!!

I'll share it!!!

But, I need a few questions answered!!!

1) Will my pending order get hit if there is a gap over it?

2) Can I have a pending order 1 pip from current price?

3) Can a trade or pending order be closed/cancled at an exact time?

4) Am I allowed to have more than $258.9 billion in 24 months?

If any of the first 3 questions are answered NO, then good-bye goly-grail!!!

If they are answered yes, get ready to make your dreams into reality!!!

p.s. If You start with $200, you'll make the $258.9 billion in 24 months.

p.p.s In 5 years, 120 months, you'll have more than

$200,000,000,000,000,000!!!

200 Quadrillion dollars!!!More than what the U.S. has, I think.

That is 200 billion boxes, and each box containing 1 million dollars!!!

p.p.p.s What that new richest man in the world has, his net worth, is nothing

compared to what we'll make!!!

I know it sounds unbeleivable, but if now one wants it, then say good-bye money!

Dan7974:
good-bye goly-grail!!!

You should stydy trading Dan. Some people say it is profitable if you become good at it....

Dan7974:
I have found the holy grail!!! 1) Will my pending order get hit if there is a gap over it?

If is a limit order not, if is a stop order yes but at the next available price, it mean not gap.

2) Can I have a pending order 1 pip from current price?

Not from a retail broker, yes from a ECN broker

3) Can a trade or pending order be closed/cancled at an exact time?

It depend of the type and or rules of the broker

4) Am I allowed to have more than $258.9 billion in 24 months?

Not from a retail broker, Maybe with a Big ECN broker or a big bank.

Good luck, keep your dream alive.

Could there be some kind of MQL4 code to an EA that can set a pending order 1 pips above current price? And a pending order 1 pips under current price?

Arctic4x:
You should stydy trading Dan. Some people say it is profitable if you become good at it....

What are you talking about? I am going to share the method once my questions are answered, so I can tell if the method will work or not.

Dan7974:
Could there be some kind of MQL4 code to an EA that can set a pending order 1 pips above current price? And a pending order 1 pips under current price?

5 pips is the minimum in ibfx, fxdd, fastbrokers. some you need 10+. don't kow of a MT4 retail broker that allows you to set 1 pip stop/limit from current price. however, you can have an EA set off market order 1 pip from current price.

Really???

An EA can make the 1 pip pending order??????

Dan7974:
Really??? An EA can make the 1 pip pending order??????

if this response is an asnwer to mine, the answer is no. MT4 retail brokers wont' let you set 1 pip pending orders. but you don't need to. all you have to do is have the EA issue market orders where pending orders would have been triggered.

in my experience,

ibfx let us make pending order even 1 pips

You could set your EA up to handle all the orders internally and issue them straight to market when their price is hit. However...

IBFX live accounts have a limit on what orders EAs can close. At least in my experience when I tried to run a scalping EA on a live account (which worked well on a demo) the server would open orders to be opened but it would not close them. It may have just been the EA but since I have seen it run profitably on other demo accounts I think not.

An no, I don't think any retail broker is going to let you sit on 250 billion dollars. Maybe if you talked to Buffet he could give you a few tips on how to handle it though.

Reason: