Trading Systems - page 116

Fh-bss  (13   1 2)
BUY = Start of blue area TP = End of blue area SL = Start of red area SELL = Start of red area TP = End of red area SL = Start of blue area TF :M15 (Please do not use STOP ORDER - Manual Only ) (Entry only after a close bar ) Please use demo acc to see the system running, i am still testing it.
Hi! I want to share the system I made recently. You can have the EA too (its time-limited). The reasons I'm going to share it: 1. I want to make it better. 2. I want to change it so it can trade all currency pairs. 3. I only have 1 PC and can't test everything. 4. Having only 40% wins makes me...
hello firends, i am new to expert advisors, i downloaded ifxovereasy expert advisor, i tried to test but unfortunately unsuccessful, there were no open positions and no close positions, if some body has experience in setting up this expert advisor, kindly lead me. Regards. Aamir
  RSI ADX Stochastic  (11   1 2)
Hi! I've been searching the forum for such setups, EAs, systems but it only showed "no result" so I'm starting this thread. I think we can make a system that would use RSI ADX Stochastic indicators in order to trade. I'm sorry if there is a thread to use this trio already, just drop me a link...
[Deleted]
  TrendMeLeaveMe - Trendline trader EA  (118   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Hey Guys Here is a new EA which will trade breakouts and trendlines in both direction. Trendlines should be drawn manually. The EA was coded by Waddah Attar and obtained from mql4.com. Just draw Trend Up or Trend Down before the Expert Advisor "TrendMeLeaveMe" start. Set properties, run expert and...
We are glad to inform you, that the 1st of July is the start date of the registration of the Automated Trading Championship 2007 participants. From now on till the 21st of September all persons interested can register for participation in the competition. As compared to the Championship of 2006, we...
  MA Cross  (7)
Can somebody please give me an EA that will do the following? 17ema and 81 ema crosses. 17 above 81, buy. 81 above 17, sell. Stop-loss is 25 pips on all trades. Limit is 75 pips on all trades. More than 1 trade can be running at the same time. Thank You, and may the pips be with You.
I have developed two systems some time ago. I recently viewed Fxigors dynamic breakout system which left me wondering if the following system could incorporate some of his ideas. The reason for the second system is my concern for the cost of trading once a day ( slippage & spread costs) The...
Hello all, I have a trading style that i wanted to share with you, Im using a basic system but with no stop losses. instead i hedge my postion so im buy and sell at the same time. This locks the amount in my account so i dont lose money. It's not as perfect as it sounds, there's still a good...
  Ea  (7)
Does anyone have an example of a basic EA which continual loops around and executes a pending buy or sell signal (with a tp and sl)
  **Steinitz** Method Revealed Here  (1119   1 2 3 4 5 ... 111 112)
Hello traders! I was recentlly informed by the administrator here that I can post a link to Forex Factory where I started my threads as a moderator in their sub-forum for systems they feel worthy. I am excited to sher this with you here since I was informed the most brilliant minds reside at this...
  Pro Scalping, by Tommy Charles  (114   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
This is a direct continuation of a previous thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177318/page2 Static, If you prefer by all means use indicators to gauge the market condition and only play the currency that has a small spread and is not trending. Some great indicators for this are Williams %R (set...
Good morning all. I am looking for a D1 or H4 strategy please. Anyone with a strategy that they may be willing to share, either manual or EA, I'd be most grateful. Thank you.
Hi All, I have been in FX for a littlle over two years, studied a million indicators that only brought frustration. So, finally a few months ago I decided not to rely on indicators, but support/resistance levels and fibonacci studies, and suddenly started making money consistently. The strategy was...
Hello, I am Blazer. I would like to share a system with You traders. It trades on SR's. Find the most recent SR. Draw the EXACT line on that Support or Resistance. Example : Price is on the exact level of Resistance is 1.9500 Buy on the level 1.9502, with the stop-loss at 1.9499. Sell on the level 1...
  Bull/bear action  (1)
Hi everybody Systems based on price action are my favorites, it combines immagination & analysis issues. This new one was inspired from my last one (cavaliers break). It's even simpler but needs testing & adjusting the parameters. A bull action is a set of 3 candles 1st is bull (close higher than...
Hi all Before i submit the expert, i would like to know if it is worth it to have results like this or not. Keep well JK
Hello Members/Coders This is not a huge job and I have given it a go but am currently experiencing a little trouble with this code. I was looking for somebody to write me a very simple EA based on the Megatrend Indicator (not MTF just the single line adjustable input). All it needs is the standard...
  Milky the EA  (1)
Can any one test this EA and give some feedbacks? In exchange I open the source for all testers. First 5 people PM me get it. This is really all I have to say.
  H4 or D1 Strategy.  (36   1 2 3 4)
I am looking for an H4 or D1 strategy, either manual or in an indicator/EA format is also fine, but I would prefer a manual strategy if possible please. Thanks in advance. Wayne
  Creating EA  (5)
Hi Guys, I found a system I like the look of here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194711 Provided by Wepa22 called ADX Crossing. Problem is I work all day so keep missing the entries. Can anyone tell me how id go about creating an EA for this system is there any online resources to help me learn...
Greetings, Another forum had a post about the following hedge, the poster stated that he was currently earning $80.00 per day on swap and had been doing so for 9 months. Can anyone tell me what pair the following is based on? You know, like long Eur/Usd Usd/Chf is based on Eur/Chf? Here is the
Hello all, Complete novice here. Was very keen to get the zup 62 installed, but failed. I am new to MT4 charting, have downloaded it and it is usable for charts, but I cannot get an "association" to open the zup 62 download. Also tried someone to forward an unzipped version, but same problem. Not...
[Deleted]
This is thread for development, bug reporting, code submissions, different EA builds and ideas for development. Post #1 and #2 will be edited regularly with current news and the most recent and stable version of Phoenix. Some minor notes but full documentation is in the changelog. Phoenix 6 is now...
  do any EA make a profit?  (47   1 2 3 4 5)
does any one know of an EA that works all ea's i have foward tested seem to make a loss?? can any one point me in the right direction of a working ea one that makes profit even if its 10 pips a month i would be happy? thanks
  Fx-Chaos (Template)  (18   1 2)
Hello Folks..! I fond this template in some place in my computer. Maybe someone can translate the comments and explain it. (Russian comments) Greetings..!! Mistico
[Deleted]
Hello Guys and Gals, I would like to know if anyone of you is trading using some kind of envelopes or channel system/strategy. That is, we got a channel and each time price touch upper band, you open a short, and the other way round for buy. I have heard that these systems tend to be quite