Trading Systems - page 116

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hi all, I need a code for metatrader 4 for this strategy: daily bar >20 pips (possible to change the setting) the open daily bar go long and revers wenn is sh <20 pips (possible to change the setting) the open daily bar go short and revers wenn is long no take profit wenn with settable traling stop...
  Akuma99 Storm Clouds (26   1 2 3)
Hi all, I currently have an indicator in development nicknamed the "Stormy" that you can read about at http://akuma99.blogspot.com. People have been asking for an area to discuss the way they trade with it, which I would love to hear as well, so here is your chance. Love to hear what system you all...
system idea: Watching and exactly remembering the price. Because of this given deep knowledge it's going to get easier to make good trades. Therefore I did some programming. You watch the price, but in correlation to the price you also see anything you would like to associate with. ex: 1 --> white 2...
  MA_channel (2)
Ma High ,9 Ma Low,9 Channel Appear If Close > Upper Ma, Buy If Close< Lower Ma, Sell Tested In Usdchf Daily Chart, 10 Yr Result See Attachment How To Let It Close Order And Set New Order In Same Time, Coder's Guru? Newdigital? Any Body Help Me?
  Need i_Trend expert for MT4 (34   1 2 3 4)
Well I never really learned MT4 and don't have to work on it right now. This is open to anyone, since it's really basic and extremely customizable... Indicator : i_Trend Variables : x; y (y is for takeprofit value); z (z is for stop loss); any other variables to control the i_Trend So i_Trend has...
  The Moving Average Channel (47   1 2 3 4 5)
Is it possible to program buy/sell signal based on the following? Very simple but solid method (Similar to Nina's CatFx50)... http://www.stock-charts-made-easy.com/moving-average-channel.html -The upper boundary of the channel is a 10-period simple moving average of the price high. -The lower...
Hi Everyone, I'm brand new to the FX market. I've been learning as much as I can and demo trading for about a month now. Not alot of success so far but that doesn't worry me as it's early days yet! haha My problem though, is it seems almost all the information out there deals with day trading on...
  Trendline Break Executor (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Friends, I would like a script that executes a buy or sell order with stop loss and take profit when price crosses a trendline that is drawn on the chart. Also, it would be nice if the script had the ability to disable the buy/sell function and only generate an alert when the trendline is crossed by...
Hi fellow traders, I found a way to hedge GBP/JPY From one broker (interest positive) against another broker (interest free) so we can collect only interest. I recently trade live and receive $2.16 daily. The only thing you have todo is find interest free broker. Regards, Lewi
  New Indicator/Strategy (16   1 2)
I have discovered an indicator that may be useful in MetaTrader used with something like SilverTrend or similar. Sadly though my MetaTrrader skills are non-existant so I have no way of sharing this indicator with you all, and perhaps developing a strategy from it. I use the indicator to provide...
I'd like to share my method of trading with anyone who is interested. Please feel free to give me feed back as I am always open to inprovement ideas or critcism as I dont profess to being an expert but this is what I have found good for me. Im still only a demo trader at the moment but this method...
  Dynamic fib zones (18   1 2)
hey there I have this idea i have tryed it once on the fibonacci trader here is a link http://www.fibonaccitrader.com/ then look under High Probability Fibonacci Zone then journal 14 for further information on how to calculate the zones.. i have atached a picture where i have manualy calculated...
I will try to explain the MaksiGen Trading system as I understood it. I was in with this system during the 2 weeks on demo and real account as well. But it is not the system. Just trading technique. Why technique and not trading system? Well. What is the trading system? The system is the following:...
Hello.. I am fairly new to this forum but I am frequent on the yahoo metatrader and sbfx forums... I am making a request for a breakout strategy I have been manually testing for a couple months... It is rather simple... I got the idea from another successful trader.. The system only trades from 13...
Please be informed about the settings which may be used up to now: for both of Mandarines (MandarineXL v0.2 by Alex and mandarine by Beluck) use default settings on H1 for 4 main pairs. This is MandarineXL v0.2 https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/345-parse-mt4-html-reports Beluck's...
  GBP 50pip need programmer (33   1 2 3 4)
  Wolfe Waves (23   1 2 3)
Anybody trading with the wolfe waves? If interested: www.wolfewave.com/what_is_the_wolfewave.htm
  Jrsx (2)
Hi Scorpion, I Apreciatted your RSX Swinger EA. What do you think about this JRSX Indicator? It's get goods signals,if you interesting can you create a EA basead on this? Cheers MFX
  Multiple timeframes (20   1 2)
Any know if it is posible to programe an indicator which allows multiple timeframes ( to add for example 3 indicators in same chart Macd for example) And for example looks at weekly daily and hour 4 timeframes ? Sailor
  OsMA II (12   1 2)
Hi everybody, I have a simple idea for OsMA indicator. When OsMA then + open BUY and - SELL for example 0.00010 BUY -0.00010 SELL Dont Use SL or TP may be necessary only TP,but the ideia is reversal only. May be is necessary too CalcBackBars=1 Anyone can Help Me,please? I'm bad for programming......
  Dpo Ea
Hi Scorpion and everybody. I wrote this EA based on DPO indicator,but my programming is bad. Anyone can Rewrote this EA w/this settings: DPO period=120 Buy Level= 0.0030 Sell Level= -0.0030 TP=250 EURUSD/GBPUSD 300 or more SL=100 TS=? May be Required,but in my backtest is running ok without SL. Best...
  RSI - help needed (20   1 2)
Instead of having an RSI indicator which is based on the ups and downs of each bar close, I want it to be based on the ups and downs of an SMA. As I am not a scalper, the slight delay inherent in this version of the indicator is no great problem as I trade swings which may last several hours or...
  Fisher Transform (159   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Hi everybody, I have a simple ideia for EA using Fisher indicator. When it touch 0.25 open Buy and -0.25 reverse sell. No SL and TP.Only Reversal Trigger.i use this in the manual trade and i have a good profit. Best Regards and good pips for all! [edited: this indicator repaints past bars....
  Idea_2_TSFX (8)
Hello Group, trying to find some ideas of trading, I come you propser a new simple method. I attach an image. The rules are simple. According to the direction of the Triggerline indicator, at the time of its crossing, it must be confirmed by the indicator Stoch and FX_Ficher. If Long : TriggerLines...
  EA template ? (1)
Hi, I need some help. Could somebody create a simple EA template? Here are the details: I know that some of the popular EAs here use custom indicators to enter trades. For example these indicators - J_TPO, Ergodic, DPO, Disparity Index, DayImpuls - they all consist of a line moving around zero...
Do we have available a moving average indicator that would change colour when the average changes direction....... and , further to that, is it possible to create an indicator that would be able to use, say three or four moving averages and then create an alert when two or three of them are going...
Hi SHI_Channel has very good signals , if it joint to an EA ,result must be good in many timeframe H1,M15 . does any programmer help me? SEE THE ATTACHED FILES
  Msroc (12   1 2)
Hi!! Reading S&C I found (pag. 83) a good article by William Rafter about Moving Slope Rate of Change (MSROC). You can find the same article here: http://www.trade2win.com/knowledge/articles/general_articles/moving-slope-rate-of-change/page2 and here: http://www.fdcusers.com/Trade2win_MSROC_2.htm...
  Gator Cables (2)
The displaced MAs seem to work well, even on short time frames, for keeping one out of the slop-chop. Thru