Multiple10Points-X2 (New Challenge) - page 13

New Version?

Has anyone got a version later than 1.76? That is currently working?

I've tried emailing and joining the google groups, but no joy.

Was in the middle of some good forward testing with this EA. And now it's "expired".

Thanks in advance

JM

jm_killybegs:
Has anyone got a version later than 1.76? That is currently working?

I've tried emailing and joining the google groups, but no joy.

Was in the middle of some good forward testing with this EA. And now it's "expired".

Thanks in advance

JM

Please could you post your results?

I might have a lead on the EA.... just received an email today.... haven't had time to look at it though.

Hi Slami

Thanks for the EA, and welcome to the forum. I will do some back testing, and demo forward testing. I think we are all glad you came out of the Anti-Post Fourm closet.

Chris_H_FX

Where did you get the new copy?

Chris_H_FX:
Thanks for the EA, and welcome to the forum. I will do some back testing, and demo forward testing. I think we are all glad you came out of the Anti-Post Fourm closet. Chris_H_FX

Hi Chris,

Can you tell me where you got the new copy? I would also like a copy.

Thx

I want to use this "EA" of live version.

Dear,Slami

Hello,

I have you develop splendid "EA", and thank you!

Let me use "EA" of the live version by all means.

Please send me "Multiple10points-x2" Live Version.

Thanking you in advance.

kenji kakazu --from Japan

Email : black@hb.tp1.jp

Hi everybody.

What makes this martingale ea different from others is the amount of protection features it has. So, let's add another one. Is anybody able to include fibo progression trading lot size feature, instead of fixed multiplier?

I am not but I would be grateful if someone can.

Regards

hi,

i'm new with this ea..ca someone share the settings and which timeframe to use? glad if anyone could help

it's very good indi

ADX_MACD:
First I would like to apologies for not showing up since more than 2 weeks. One of the reasons was I thought this subject was not acceptable by the members..

I won't make story long, lets get to the point, during the past 2 weeks I have added many improvements on the EA.

1. SecureProfit_Percent: to specify a percentage of maximum profit of each pair, if you enter 10% it will close all trades only of that pair immediately once the total profit reaches to that percentage.

2. SecureLoss___Percent: this is for traders who wishes to use stop loss, instead of using stoploss as pips, it will close all opened positions of all pairs at the specified percentage.

3. UseWeeklyFIBO_Filter: It keeps buying only in the support levels and below, while it keeps selling in the resistance levels. This is highly recommended to be used with the high volatile pairs.

4. UseDailyFIBO_Filter: in previous versions, the EA was only using weekly fibo levels as a filter to decide the entry, now its possible to use the the daily fibo levels too, this can to be used as an extra protection with medium volatile pairs. Using both filters would make it double protection shield

5. DrawDailyLevels, DrawWeeklyLevels, ShowDashboardthese are options to make proper study and analysis on the chart when testing, for better tune ups and understanding.

6. CloseAll_OnFriday, if someone is not happy to keep opened postions on weekends, and to avoid the Monday gaps, this option can be set to true, but must enter the closing hour, either beginning of Friday or end of Friday by entering the closing hour in FridayClosingHour.

7. StopTrading_OnFriday, someone wishes to continue with the opened positions but not to open new trades on Friday, this option is for that.

8. SpreadSenser, here is the best part, we all have seen spreads gets widened during market fluctuations, the spread may reach to double the normal somtimes, I have created this option to automatically reduce the risk. Example Pips set to=20, Multiplier =1.8, TP=30 and ReduceRiskBy=20, if the spread got widen by any reason, the risk will automatically be reduced by the EA, it will turn the settings to Pips set to=24, Multiplier =1.44, TP=33, this is another way to protect the account.

9. Apart from the above option,you can specifically decide which hours to reduce the risk, if you expect some kind volatile market hours, hours can be entered manually on daily basis, or keep them permanent if there is bad hours.

10. At last,The time frame becomes the main issue here, the filters are fixed, they are not based on the any timeframe.. but the traders depend on the time frame, its simply risk controller:

15M is extreme or aggressive trading.

30M is below fair trading

H1 is very reasonable trading tf.

H4 is very careful tf.

D1 is for extreme caution trading.

Nothing is constant, here is you may select which best suites you and your way of trading.

Here is the EA with the above modifications, and later I will tell you all the stories behind each and every option in the EA.

Waiting for your feedbacks.

Slami

Notes:

1. Honestly, I believe this is not an experiment, this is a result of experiments.

2. I have done my best to make this EA fully customised, that could suites any kind of trading, scalper trading, day trading, and swing trading, this is understanding all the inputs.

i've tried backtest for EU and it's very good result, but it's to long time wait for entry, maybe you can add waddah attar explosion as optional filter for entry/OP. i'm sure it will be more fantastic ea. thanks.

Reason: