Fractal trader - page 2

Can you post your MT4 indicator for fractal? Thank you.

Fractal ZigZag

Here is the Fractal ZigZag, its one of my preferred indicator. Very easy to look for patterns expecially the 123 pattern. Its one of the best fractal indicator I think.

Enjoy...

Does this indicator repaint the past?

bossxero:
Here is the Fractal ZigZag, its one of my preferred indicator. Very easy to look for patterns expecially the 123 pattern. Its one of the best fractal indicator I think. Enjoy...

hi

bossxero:
Here is the Fractal ZigZag, its one of my preferred indicator. Very easy to look for patterns expecially the 123 pattern. Its one of the best fractal indicator I think. Enjoy...

nice indicator...we should wait for trend confirmation right ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
nice indicator...we should wait for trend confirmation right ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Here's some info on trading 1-2-3's

One big problem of the fractal indicator is that it is always lagging! Moreover, i do not think that the reward risk ratio in such a system is worth the whole setup. Sorry, but this is my opnion.

Regards

Yanni

Welcome to My Fx Report - Live Forex Trading

jgerousis:
One big problem of the fractal indicator is that it is always lagging! Moreover, i do not think that the reward risk ratio in such a system is worth the whole setup. Sorry, but this is my opnion.

Regards

Yanni

Welcome to My Fx Report - Live Forex Trading

It is not lagging. You only have to understand when it 'draws'.

'Fractal Technical Indicator: it is a series of at least five successive bars, with the highest HIGH in the middle, and two lower HIGHs on both sides. The reversing set is a series of at least five successive bars, with the lowest LOW in the middle, and two higher LOWs on both sides, which correlates to the sell fractal. The fractals are have High and Low values and are indicated with the up and down arrows.' (Fractals — Technical Indicators, Technical Analysis)

It shows short term support-resistance when formed, and when price exceeds the previous fractal it is a clear indication of something...

You must of heard of the higher highs lower lows mantra?

bossxero:

Whenever I see anything that says ZigZAg it makes me weary, I hope its not like that ZgZag indicator which repaints. Does it repaint, and have you used it with any success?

Reason: