The 80's a.k.a Fcuk The News - page 5

Argonod,

i had similar problem, when goin back through the history charts, and when i reapplied the template it was all ok. If reapplying template doesnt work, then u cud simply create a new chart and apply template to it.

Hope this helps..

Pete

Certainly a pretty picture!

Trend following systems for GBPUSD are going to do well in this market - I know, I used to run an MA EA and got great results but the ranging periods killed it. I'm not saying this is the same but backtest with pen and paper over random periods, not just this year, and see if it's a robust system.

Not knocking anyone here, just trying to help. (And Thistle fans need all the help they can get

how to jump in

hi, this looks very beautiful. BUT i wanna know if there is a way to jump into the trend if i miss the begining point[assuming the a downtrend starts at midnight the previous day and i got into the market at 9am GMT the nextday, how do i get into the trend?]

Dont Give Up

Stellaman,

You will find that most people will be interested in your rules. Please ignore the small minority who are negative. You will always find such people. Just remember their problem is within themselves.

Paul.

Argonod:
Thanks for sharing the method thestellaman

Can you tell me what is wrong here? see the picture please.

why the problem such these happenes? even i reload the template but still some where of chart looks like this.

try to change time frame and back to your time frame chart

it will be done

Argonod:
Thanks for sharing the method thestellaman

Can you tell me what is wrong here? see the picture please.

why the problem such these happenes? even i reload the template but still some where of chart looks like this.

This is the most beautiful indicator I have ever seen

thestellaman:
Hmmmm were to start.....................dime a dozen........more like around 99% of ALL systems,methods whatever you want to call them are based around some sort of moving average..............and the same goes for ALL indicators to...........play around with them and you can get them all to agree or disagree at the same time............why? because they are all based around moving averages..........if you dont know that by now then mike wats yer name then maybe you should keep to playing around with your demo account and leave the live trading to us that do it for real..............oh and if you really must just jump on someones thread with nothing but negative thoughts and opionions..........unless of course you have spent the last 48 hours backtesting my sytem and have figures that go againts the ones that i have traded live with for the past 6 months then.but i doubt that...so go and open your own thread and drag that down as much as you want................the stellamn..............have a nice weekend all.............
thestellaman:
yes everyone is entitled to there opinion,but usually most peeps base theres around something not just speculative "guessing"........ if you have nothing to add that is worth anything constructive then please stay away from this thread.....................this is the reason why i dont contribute more to any forums because i cant be arsed spending my free time trying to answer back the *******s thath have nothing better to say than take potshots at every thing that comes along...........i wont say anything more on the matter with you mikejody.............for the rest that have been following this thread,please dont be put of with one waster..............the reason i never gave precise rules at the start was i was wanting you tooput a bit of effort in and see what you could come up with,the basics were there..........but i suppose mikeknobby gave you one thing,when i wake up from my hangover sometime tomorrow i will give you not 1 but 2 or maybe even 3 sets of rules to trade this.............just so it can really piss of mikenobody.............even if she does benifit from it......................or maybe i might just go back to making pips for REAL............... p.s if your up for it mikenobody i will show you my statements for the past year if you show me yours....................oops i should say on a live account.................lets see who can piss higher me or you?? you up for it???............................................................

One of the best straightforward replies I have read in a while, especially on the moving average thingy. Excellent! I will have a couple of cervezas on this. Have a keg on me, thestellaman.

My best wishes to you!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I was issued 2 zip files with EA/indicator/tpl at my IB today.

They said its the latest compilation and were proud to say the best so far.

One EA was called Steady_Stella and the other Kool_Kalenzo.

I quietly took them back today and put them on demo accounts.

(No source files - just ex4).

The Steady_Stella I have confirmed is definitely Stellaman's setup.

And the Kool_Kalenzo took me some time to search but also traced to this

forum at the Kalenzo RSIOMA thread.

These are definitely well developed EAs and I am still figuring their logic

and rules.

I noticed the Steady_Stella is not a martingale. Neither is the Kool_Kalenzo.

I've looked at many EAs but have never bothered to run them.

I don't think EAs can reliably trade as compared to a clear human head.

But I'm going to test these 2 out and report back later.

Already I can I see their trades are very close to what I would make manually.

I don't know, who's mimic whom.

Pissing Contest?

thestellaman:

..........if you dont know that by now then mike wats yer name then maybe you should keep to playing around with your demo account and leave the live trading to us that do it for real..............oh and if you really must just jump on someones thread with nothing but negative thoughts and opionions..........

if you have nothing to add that is worth anything constructive then please stay away from this thread.....................this is the reason why i dont contribute more to any forums because i cant be arsed spending my free time trying to answer back the *******s thath have nothing better to say than take potshots at every thing that comes along...........i wont say anything more on the matter with you mikejody.............for the rest that have been following this thread,please dont be put of with one waster..............the reason i never gave precise rules at the start was i was wanting you too put a bit of effort in and see what you could come up with,the basics were there..........but i suppose mikeknobby gave you one thing,when i wake up from my hangover sometime tomorrow i will give you not 1 but 2 or maybe even 3 sets of rules to trade this.............just so it can really piss of mikenobody.............even if she does benifit from it......................or maybe i might just go back to making pips for REAL...............

p.s if your up for it mikenobody i will show you my statements for the past year if you show me yours....................oops i should say on a live account.................lets see who can piss higher me or you?? you up for it???............................................................

Hey, what is this - "SHOW ME YOURS I'LL SHOW YOU MINE PISSING CONTEST?

dem, dude, you just offended a person (and very unreasonably) - and you think you can do that and get away with it in this forum just like that?

you asked for some brain matter - they told you opinion about the system - Ha and Ma not enough 4 ranging market.

If you unable to take constructive critics about your system and trying to personal attack and offend people here - it is not the right place for your urinating problem.

Don't know about your former places but there's not much syssys here to let you slide with this no matter who you are and what protection you got (if you pissing high like you do it comes back down at you).

So, when you get sober - stick to the system

Enjoy

Reason: