Why NeuralTick EA is different
NeuralTick is based on Artificial Intelligence (Deep learning) using a layered structure of algorithms called an Artificial Neural Network (ANN). A deep learning model is designed to continually analyze data with a logic structure similar to how a human would draw conclusions. The design of an ANN is inspired by the biological neural network of the human brain. NeuralTick is based only on the price action to know when to Buy, Sell or Hold. No indicators used. The most notable part of NeuralTick is that the distance that separates each trade in the grid is not a fixed value or hard coded, but rather, the size is determined intelligently according to the price action by a Neural Network. This means that the distance that separates each operation from another will not be the same in all market conditions. This prevents uncontrolled grid growth.
One of the key elements of a neural network is its ability to learn. A neural network is not just a complex system, but a complex adaptive system, meaning it can change its internal structure based on the information flowing through it. NeuralTick is training using Supervised Learning.
- Supervised Learning — Essentially, a strategy that involves a teacher that is smarter than the network itself. For example, consider the facial recognition example. The teacher shows the network several faces, and the teacher already knows the name associated with each face. The network makes its guesses, then the teacher provides the network with the answers. The network can then compare its answers to the known “correct” ones and make adjustments according to its errors.
High risk: $1000
Medium risk: 2000
Moderate risk: 3000
Pairs: All pairs
- w0... w9 - (-1 to 1) Weight values for opening grid trades
- Use slope of the line
- 0 to any (positive) - slope - positive value to close bad Sell Trades
- 0 to any (negative) - slope - negative value to close bad Buy Trades
- 0 to 0.99 %Buy correlation coefficient
- 0 to -0.99 %Sell correlation coefficient
- Use Grid
- Basic lot – Size of the contract
- Previous lot size will multiplied
- Deep level – Depth Grid levels
- Alternate buy & sell every - The grid will be reversed in favor of the trend after the number of trades set here
- maximum drawdown - Maximum drawdown of the equity
- Close all trades at maximum drawdown
- Expert Comment - Expert Advisor comment
- Profit in pips – Take Profit
- Stop loss in pips – Stop Loss
- Max Spread
Deposit for the new updated EA:
High risk: $1000
medium risk: $2000
Moderate risk: $3000
close all trades at maximum drawdown
- alternate buy & sell every
- maximum drawdown
1. Lot size of 0.01 was always used first.
2. Stop loss did not work.
3. Fixed the code of internal logic.