The EA works in two modes: semi-automatic and manual (Operating mode parameter). In automatic mode the EA determines trend direction automatically (Trend Period automatic operation mode and Trend coefficient parameters). Trades are entered according to data of the Inside Bar indicator. The EA's operation logic in semi-automatic mode corresponds to the logic of automatic mode except of one thing. A trader should set a trend direction in settings (Direction of trade semi-automatic operation mode parameter). Expert Advisor parameters have not been optimized.
The EA was tested in the strategy tester and showed good results on EURUSD with the D1 timeframe.
- Operating mode — Expert Advisor operation mode (Semi_automatic, Automatic);
- Inside Bar Indent in point — indent form the inside bar where pending orders will be placed;
- Trend Period automatic operation mode and Trend coefficient — determines trend direction for the automated mode of EA operation;
- Time life pending order — this parameter is set in hours. Pending orders are removed upon the expiry of these hours;
- Direction of trade semi-automatic operation mode — trend direction (only for the semi-automatic mode). Buy, Sell, BuyAndSell — both directions;
- Ratio of profit a loss the first order - ratio of take profit and stop loss sizes for the first order.
- Ratio of profit a loss the second order - ratio of take profit and stop loss sizes for the second order. The value of this parameter must be greater than 'Ratio of profit a loss the first order'. Once the first order reaches take profit, the second one is moved to breakeven;
- Volume — the volume of orders being opened. If this parameter is set to zero, the EA will automatically calculate the volume in accordance with the specified risk (the percentage of risk parameter) and the stop loss value;
- The percentage of risk - the risk as a percentage of the deposit used to calculate the volume of one deal. When setting this parameter, take into account that the EA simultaneously opens two orders. For example: if you set a risk value of 1%, then the total risk will be equal to 2%;
- Magic Number the first order;
- Magic Number the second order;
- Slippage - allowable slippage value;
- Comments to orders;
If you still have any questions, please contact me to clarify all details.
The parameter "the minimum number of bars in the bar defining" - sets the minimum number of bars inside the defining bar.
The parameter "the maximum number of bars in the bar defining" - sets the maximum number of bars inside the defining bar.
The parameter "the minimum size of "defining the bar" in points" - sets the minimum size limit of the defining bar in points.
The parameter "the maximum size of "defining the bar" in points" - sets the maximum size limit of the defining bar in points.