YPY EA Serena Basic
YPY EA Serena Basic is a trading robot, which uses an adaptive scalping strategy in a calm market and performs automatic trading with real Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
Only one order is used for trading each instrument, which ensures maximum safety of trading.
This EA is being constantly adjusted by the developer for short-term trading on the current market (over latest 36 trade months) through regular updates.
The current "Basic" version of the YPY EA Serena robot is recommended for trading only EURUSD (М15).
The "PRO" version of the YPY EA Serena NG (next generation) robot is recommended for multi-currency trading with the following instruments: AUDCAD, AUDUSD, EURCHF, EURUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDCHF, GBPAUD, EURAUD, GBPCAD, XAUUSD. Timeframe: М15
- Fully automated trading.
- Optimization is not required.
- Easy to use, no needless settings.
- Protective real stop loss and take profit levels.
Description of the Main Expert Advisor Settings
- TradeMode = Trade/Pausetrade/Stoptrade:
- Trade - trading mode.
- Pausetrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex continues maintaining existing orders without looking for new entry points in order to progressively complete the trading on the account.
- Stoptrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex immediately completes the trading by closing all of its orders.
- AutoMM - system for automatic calculation of lot size based on the free equity, taking the deposit currency into account.
- Extreme/High/Medium/Low/Minimum - risk levels.
Closing the EA orders in any other way is prohibited, as well as the transfer of the EA to another terminal without the files it creates in the MQL4\Files folder.
- VirtualLot - Auto (the size of the virtual lot is calculated based on the equity) / Fixed (allows you to fix the size of the virtual lot to value of the initial equity in the strategy tester).
- MaxDrawdown - maximum total equity drawdown of all orders in the deposit currency. When this drawdown is reached, all orders on all instruments are closed (trading will be resumed on the next trading day).
- GMTOffset - users are required to enter the actual shift of the trade server relative to GMT in hours.
- MinLeverage - minimum leverage required for opening new orders.
- MinMarginLevel - minimum margin level of the account as a percentage, which is required for opening new orders.
- Slippage - maximum allowed slippage when opening orders.
- It is recommended to check out the EA operation in the strategy tester of the terminal and on a demo account.
- The developer adapts the EA to short-term trading until the next update. Due to this, it is recommended to regularly follow the EA updates and always use the latest version. To update, it is sufficient to download the latest version of the EA and attach it to the chart instead of the older version. All previously opened orders will be maintained by the new version accordingly.
- The product complies with FIFO and does not use hedging.
- Requirements for the trading conditions:
- Any broker with the ECN, MTF, DMA, NDD account types, with market execution and tight spreads for the night market.
- Recommended leverage is 1:100 and higher.
- Minimum / Recommended deposit is $100 / $1000 and above (cents for cent accounts).
This new version features a multi-currency portfolio of strategies, assembled using a special technology for the ELITE modification, which has the following distinctive features:
1. reduced stagnation period of the entire portfolio
2. increased percentage of profitable trades
3. increased profit factor of the entire portfolio
4. minimum correlation of the used strategies relative to each other
Lot size management is not always carried out by the integrated AutoMM system.
The Lot parameter now has two values:
Auto - lot size is calculated based on equity
Fixed - used a fixed lot size based on the initial equity in the strategy tester, in order to perform testing with a fixed lot value