Big Brother is a fully automated Expert Advisor, which applies an original algorithm for calculations and management of Take Profit and Stop Loss. It is based both on grid trading and on algorithmic trading. The system does not use elements of risky strategies. It has been created as safe for trading as possible. Some special time and price filters applied, to eliminate critical trades. The main indicator used for determining market entries is Moving Averages Convergence/Divergence. Decisions are made at a bar opening.
- Configured to trade EURUSD with 5-digit quotes. Timeframe does not matter.
- Use 0.01 lot per 200-300 units of currency. If the deposit is below $200, use a cent account.
- Configure TimeZone in the EA settings.
- ModeLots - lot calculation type:
- ManualLot - set manually;
- PercentDeposit - trading lot recalculation based on the PercentDeposit parameter.
- LotSize - fixed lot value set manually;
- PercentDeposit - percentage of the deposit for a lot calculation.
Order closing properties
- TimeZone - difference between your broker's time and GMT.
- BetterPricePips - the number of points after which the EA should look for a better price;
- DynamicTakeProfit - dynamic take profit (controlled programmatically);
- DynamicStopLoss - dynamic stop loss (controlled programmatically).
Parameters of Moving Averages Convergence/Divergence.
- FastEmaPeriod - averaging period for calculation of the fast moving average;
- SlowEmaPeriod - averaging period for calculation of the slow moving average;
- SignalPeriod - averaging period for calculation of the signal line;
- AppliedPrice - price used for calculations;
- Mode - indicator line index. (0-MODE_MAIN, 1-MODE_SIGNAL);
- Shift - shift relative to the current bar by the specified number of periods back;
- TrailingStart - trailing start;
- TrailingStop - the Trailing Stop function.
- TrailingStep - trailing step value.