EA Idea Pro mt5
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I am glad to welcome you on the page of my product - I am its author Vasily Strukov.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The EA is simple and convenient to use - just attach it with the default settings on eurusd gbpusd nzdusd audusd m5. For best results, it is recommended to cancel the direction of trade on the EA panel on the chart - "trade buy" (green color on the panel will mean that the EA is allowed to buy, red that is prohibited) or "trade sell" (similarly). My settings always pinned at telegram group
I determine the direction of trade using the indicator Peace
For the adviser to work, a hedged account type is required.
You can add orders at any time - simply by opening them, the adviser will also lead them, even if you open them from the terminal in the phone.
- Choosing strategy - choosing a trading strategy.
- Open new series - on / off beginning of a new series of orders.
- Start lots - start lot.
- Trade Buy - allow the adviser to buy.
- Trade Sell - allow the adviser to sell.
- Use Money Management - on / off use of automatic lot calculation.
- Autolot. Free margin for each 0.01 lot - the amount of free margin for opening every 0.01 lots.
- Lot miltiplier - lot multiplier for the following orders.
- TP - take profit, in pips.
- SL - stop loss, in pips from the first order.
- Grid Step - distance between orders.
- Trail Start - activation of a trailing stop.
- Trail Step - distance from the price when activating a trailing stop.
- DD Reduction Algoritm - drawdown reduction algorithm it when last order with profit will be close with first order series with loss.
- Number order for DD Reduction Algoritm - from which order the drawdown reduction algorithm is activated.
- Percent profit for DD Reduction Algoritm - percentage of profit when closing orders in the drawdown reduction mode.
- Magic - is a special number that the EA assigns to its orders.
- Start, End hour - time for opening the first order.
- Maximum Lot - maximum lot.
- Maximum spread - the maximum spread for the adviser.
- Further, the parameters of the indicators Stochastic, RSI, MA. Stochastic work strategy - the adviser will sell above Up_Level_Stoch and buy below Down_Level_Stoch. The strategy for RSI is to sell if the RSI is higher than the value specified in Up_Level_RSI and buy if the indicator value is lower Down_level_RSI the adviser will buy. MA strategy - the bar opens above the MA, the adviser buys, sells below.