New expert Advisor based on breakouts of known levels.
The EA uses several ways to support transactions based on different price formations.
The EA has been tested from 2010 to the present day in various market conditions/periods (testing at an earlier period does not make sense, because the spreads were very large and the market was very volatile). Using professional software.
Also conducted a stress test for the last year! With simulation of real spreads (extensions), market delays (simulation of real execution of trades/stops) and real slippages (based on delays, pending orders 100-150ms market orders 200-300ms). The results are close to real deals.
- Always use stop loss
- Martingale/ grid / hedging is not used, etc.
Monitoring of real trading Advisor - https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/bebikovi
- The recommended currency pair is EURUSD.
- The recommended timeframe is M30.
- I recommend using ECN / STP brokers with a low spread (a maximum of 5-7 points (on five-digit quotes) average spread).
- I strongly recommend using VPS.
- The minimum recommended Deposit is $50.
Description of input parameters:
- Magic Signal 1 - magic number for orders on signal #1;
- Magic Signal 2 - magic number for orders on signal #2;
- Show Info Panel - show info panel (true/false);
- EA Comment - comment on EA trades;
- Risk - lot size based on maximum risk per trade (if 0 - then FixLot is used);
- Fix Lot - fixed lot size;
- Take Profit - take profit;
- Stop Loss - stop loss;
- Spread control (current) - control the current maximum spread;
- Spread control (average) - control the average maximum spread;
- Buy Pending shift - shift for a buy order;
- Sell Pending shift - shift for a sell order;
- Winter GMT Offset - winter time zone of the server;
- EA Start Hour - the start hour of work;
- EA End Hour - end hour of work;
- Friday End Time - end time of work on Friday;