Transaction Repeater Full
This is an easy to use trade copier with no excessive functions. The product performs direct and reverse copying. In case of direct copying, the utility manages Stop Loss and Take Profit of each order. It repeats modifications of market and limit orders placed on a master account. There is also the possibility to copy in "one to many" and "many to one" modes.
Attention: The product is designed for copying trades only within a single computer or VPS with access to the desktop. The product will not work on the built-in Virtual Hosting of the terminal.
Launching the Copier
- On the provider's account, run "Transaction Repeater Full" from folder "Experts\Market". The product works on any chart.
- Select Master mode. Select necessary parameters.
- If prefixes or suffixes are used in symbol names on the master account, they should be indicated in parameters mPrefix and mSuffix.
- Set the period of master account data update in parameter "Sleep mls.". The number of milliseconds.
- On the client's account, run "Transaction Repeater Full" from folder "Experts\Market". The product works on any chart.
- Select Slave or Slave_revers mode.
- In the ServerAccount parameter. specify the number of the master account, on which the trade copier is running in the master mode.
- ServerAccount value can be left unchanged. After start, in the upper left corner of the chart, click on the required master account number the trade copier is running on.
- If prefixes or suffixes are used in symbol names on the slave account, they should be indicated in parameters sPrefix and sSuffix.
- If "many to one" copying is performed, StMagik parameter of each launched copy should be different.
- Set up other parameters.
- Mode - script operation mode:
- Master - for a provider account; in this mode, the script transmits trades from the master account.
- Slave - for a recipient account; in this mode, the script receives the data transmitted by the script from the master account.
- Slave_revers - for a recipient account; in this mode, the script receives the data transmitted by the script from the master account and reverses the trade's direction. In other words, if BUY is opened on the master account, SELL is opened on the client one.
- Sleep mls. - data file update/check period in milliseconds.
- mPrefix - prefix in symbol names on the master account. Leave blank if no prefix is used.
- mSuffix - suffix in symbol names on the master account. Leave blank if no suffix is used.
- ServerAccount - number of the master account to copy trades from. If 0, then you need to select the account number from the list in the upper left corner immediately after starting the copyer.
- Coeff - lot copying ratio.
- UseFixLot - if "YES", a value from FixLot will be used.
- FixLot - fixed lot size.
- OnlyMarket - if "YES", only market orders are copied. If "NO", market and limit/stop orders are copied.
- allowable time copy sec. - allowable copying time in seconds.
- StMagik - arbitrary content line to avoid confusion if several script copies are launched.
- LimitEquity - copying is stopped if available funds on a receiver account are less than the specified value. However, open orders are simultaneously closed with the ones on the master account.
- sPrefix - prefix in symbol names on the slave account. Leave blank if no prefix is used.
- sSuffix - suffix in symbol names on the slave account. Leave blank if no suffix is used.
Added the "marker" parameter. The value of this parameter is added to the order comment when opening.
Fixed the operation in the OnlyMarket=YES mode. Earlier, in this mode, if the orders on the master account had stop levels, they were copied to the slave account.
Changed the algorithm for identification of trades opened by the copier. In this version, the copier will not use the order comments to identify its trades.
2. Updated notification algorithm during EA start with "Auto-Trading" button unpressed.
2. Added ability to select a Master account number from the list by clicking in the upper left corner.
3. Fixed transmitting deals in Master mode.
2. Fixed the error when copying orders to the terminals with different accuracy. Previously, the log was filled with error messages (like OpenPrice: error #1 order #232389787 to master order #4786083) when coyping from a five-digit terminal to a four-digit one.