Trading Systems - page 108

I Know what you may be thinking but I have some ideas i will like to share wit everyone here. Your questions and comments will help me adjust lapses in the system I use but please use nice words in your responses. This system do not use indicators as a primary criteria for entering trades, it uses...
Dear All Friends, Please try this ea and post the result here.
  10p3 - Multi currency pair  (163   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
Here is the latest 10p3v0.04 for multi pair trading. You can attach this EA to all the currency pair without worrying the exposure will get over. It can detect which pair is currently trading, and will ignore other signals. 1 thing for sure, the default setting is only suitable for EURUSD usage only...
[Deleted]
Since i got some free time i would like to share a tech of mine. This is all manual and don't seek for any EA. The most basic concept i think about forex or the equity market is.... support and resistance. From that point i'd develope my own system base on that idea. I do use 3 kind of MA: 4 simple...
Trading system that is simple , its based on OZfx system , very very compatible for newbie in Forex, didn't require loads of time, and very simple. Can only be applied in USDCHF and EURUSD First see Stocastic Oscilator Crosses Second See Moving Average Crosses with Gann High Low Activator I hope
Is there an EA that works for order entry when the price has moved X pips in X time frame? The reason I'm asking is alot of people look at pivot points or new highs/lows for good entry points for scalping...however, there are plenty of big moves where the market moves say 20 pips in 5 minutes....
  Simple hedging system...  (19   1 2)
hello, i've a strategy but it still unperfect ============================= Rules ============================= buy and sell on daily open price everday... i suggest to put hedge position at -15 loss position for example close price : 1.1900 so it will open buy at 1.1902 (spread : 2) (order #1) open...
Just removed bugged and unnecessery code from Multi Lot Scalper. Added simple SMA filter, tested in MST on 2years M1 timeframe. EA comes with a default setup only for EURUSD forwardtested since 21.08.2006. EA source: jhost.pl EA pair: EURUSD EA timeframe: H1 EA Start: MIG demo 21.08.2006. Weeks in
Hi folks, I had an idea about a trading system that uses the extremes in data (highs and lows) for entry points like, for example, an envelope trading system. At the same time, one that uses a smooth moving average (JMA,Hull or something similar). The idea would be that the trending MA would...
  Virtual Trading - martingale solution  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I opened this thread to propose a solution to the martingle expert problem I have already suggested the setup in a private forum but since privacy and manners have different interpretation between people, I am posting it here so more people has the benefit or using the idea. Most martingales are...
[Deleted]
  DailyScalp  (30   1 2 3)
Hello there i would like to share this system.It really simple and this system using daily high and low and take profit and stoploss are using fibonacci range. 1.Open anypair do u like with timeframe 1hour 2.Pending buy and sell 3.Set stoploss and take profit 4.Go to sleep Pending buy must +1pip...
whats up guys...subject doesnt say too much but heres whats going on. i need a system that can average out to 5-10 pips a day for a whole year. thats all....with 5 pips a day, you can turn 10,000 into 250,000 in one year. if yall dont know how just ask but yea..im really lookin for a system to avg...
  30 tf  (18   1 2)
My own system.. A combination with SPUD THREADS THEORY READ THE PDF FILE FOR MORE INFORMATION INDICATORS AND TEMPLATE IS ATTACHED
Remove it, not time to do what I say
  Atm Ea  (13   1 2)
Hello guys, please have a look https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://upanh.com/03052008/a9667ad021.gif the name of the EA is ATM result really nice
  Day Trading  (71   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Dear all, After receiving a number of requests to post my system onto this forum, I have decided to do so, in the hope it will benefit other traders. I welcome observation, feedback and improvement. There are two files attached - the actual PDF manual, and the template for MT4. Regards, Ash
Firstly hi to everyone as this is my first post here, Im a programmer by trade and have a question regarding Forex and How it works. Im looking at developing my own Trading software for forex , from what ive seen the majority of the trading platforms are based around the Meta trader software. Can
[Deleted]
  Clean chart set up  (40   1 2 3 4)
Hi all members, Here's a very simple setting which I want to share. Those who like clean charts would love it! Standard indicators used: RSI (5): blue line Stochastic (5,3,3): red line (only main line) Entry Signals: when RSI line has a clear break and goes in the Stock direction. Filters: both...
Hi all members, Here's a very simple setting which I want to share. Those who like clean charts would love it! Standard indicators used: - RSI (5): blue line - Stochastic (5,3,3): red line (only main line) Entry Signals: when RSI line has a clear break and goes in the Stock direction. Filters: both...
just open/(or close) trade(s) when ema(5) crosses ema(50) with a 35 pip trailing stop on any pair - only 1H chart.
[Deleted]
Can someone provide me with a Martingale EA or just script that will automatically double my trade size after each loss. I've seen a ton of martingale EAs out there, but they all leave the losing order open and just double down. I want a system that will work with any EA, but will double up the...
  EMA Predictive 2  (12   1 2)
I have many years of programming experience but not much in MQL4. The attached indicator seems very interesting but has what appear to be a few mistakes in the code - in a couple of places it seems to be referencing arrays using an index of -1 which I believe would result in using VERY old data. Can...
  30 tf  (91   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I will post my trading system. its base on spuds thread theory. hope can contribute your experience.
I don't know how many other people have struggled with Fibonacci? I tried buying videos, scanning for tutorials online............the whole mess and still, understanding them evaded me! I kept hearing how accurate they could be and that they were so easy to see. For me, none of that worked! I just...
Could someone please backtest this strategy for me. I am no good at creating EA's but I guess someone on here could do this very simply. I have been told that this strategy is better than anything out there and I must admit that the manual test I have done in Excel looks promising. Here it is: It's...
  70% accurate!  (7)
All, This is my first post here, but I want to share something which is 70% accurate / profitable and very simple to implement. I am however no good at creating an EA for this as I am not a programmer. If anyone wants to forward test this, then please go ahead. I found this by using the program Weka...
  Very interesting results  (12   1 2)
Hi all! I'm testing a new kind of system and I'm interested to hear if anyone is using similar system. I haven't used this at live yet so I'm not sure how it will work because it's kind of different than the usual systems because of the number of trades and size of the bet. Basically the system...
[Deleted]
Tech: Go Long when price break a barry level whit MACD and stochatic in the way of the trend, not in reveral zone (80-100). Go Short when price break a barry level whit Macd and stochastic in the way of the trend, not in reversal zone (20-0) Get out at next fibs or price hesitation