Rsi + 3 EMA ( Easy way to make mony at FOREX ) - page 2

Yess that's yet another K.I.S.S system!Thanks!

nicesurf:
If you can make profits from those indicators, it means that you have known forex....he..he....

he.. hee. ... hehe.

i dnt cre if i know forex or not.

im making mony by this method.

here is some signal that already pass.

Files:
chf.gif  15 kb

Hi Saeid,

Firstly, how long have you been trading this strategy?

I have also been trading the RSi-set-up for a considerable time now, with great success, but I want to propose that you consider using the 8-EMA in stead of the 6 (try it out first) and the 28-EMA in stead of the 25. Nuances you may say, but years of research went into my numbers and they are consistently better performers.

Also, consider using the RSi-8 in stead of the RSi-14 on the H1 TF. I attach a screen-print for your perusal and comment.

The Magenta-dots are the RSi-14 crossing the 50-line. The RSi presented is the RSi-8 however.

I like the idea of entering when the price hits either of the shorter EMAs. I am going to research this phenomenon to ensure that we do not burn ourselves unnecessarily.

Best wishes.

Files:

ValeoFX:
Hi Saeid,

I have also been trading the RSi-set-up for a considerable time now, with great success, but I want to propose that you consider using the 8-EMA in stead of the 6 (try it out first) and the 28-EMA in stead of the 25. Nuances you may say, but years of research went into my numbers and they are consistently better performers.

Also, consider using the RSi-8 in stead of the RSi-14 on the H1 TF. I attach a screen-print for your perusal and comment.

The Magenta-dots are the RSi-14 crossing the 50-line. The RSi presented is the RSi-8 however.

I like the idea of entering when the price hits either of the shorter EMAs. I am going to research this phenomenon to ensure that we do not burn ourselves unnecessarily.

Best wishes.

Hi ValeoFX,

thanx for your attention to the topic and joining us. i have considered this system for about one year and now i have decided to share and trade on real.

i was thinking to replace the 25 to 20 EMA.

i just test what you recommend. ( 8 ema and 28 ),

about the rsi i have to explane we are not going to enter the market with terigering the rsi somehow , just we have to be cerfull about the divergences and the level of rsi in this system.

your system is look good , i can see you are proffesional.

good luck.

ValeoFX:
Hi Saeid,

Best wishes.

Hi, Valeo,

- what your RSI setting for other TFs(what about daily)?; also depens on pairs ?

rsi 14 signals - (8&14) it's like warning/confirmation?

thankyou

a signal on GBPUSD

Files:
g.gif  16 kb

on this signal 90 pips GBP move

saeid:
i promiss you u can make even million with this method.

AA Saeed,

Bravo! it just worked with the cable just as you said it. A good short position. Quick money.

But pls how do we get someone to Make an EA for this good system?????

Can anyone please help us with this. It looks promising .

Swabri Karama

ValeoFX:

I have also been trading the RSi-set-up for a considerable time now, with great success

Hi ValeoFX,

Can you please refer me to what you called RSi-set-up? I am looking for such an idea a long ago.

saeid:

I have made your idea as an indicator, I do'nt see it is working! I get 0 Buy signals and many false Sell signals, try the attached file.

Regards,

Files:
rsi3ema.mq4  3 kb

Try a simple Indicator

nicesurf:
If you can make profits from those indicators, it means that you have known forex....he..he....

since 5 months a go - i try this simple Indic

GBP/USD, Time Frame M30 and H1

Indicator ;

1. Force Index Mt4 Period 13 - Expon - Hlc/3

2. Super signal V1 or V3

3. BolingerB stdr MT4

4. StochOsc stdr 533/ Mt4

Entry : SuperSignal(arrow) is light/on - See the ForceIndx and BB on the top or Bottom range.

Happy Trading

Reason: