Anyone know how can I setup my chart like this?

anyone know how can I setup my chart like this?

thanks

Files:

tcl:
anyone know how can I setup my chart like this?

thanks

I think i remember these screenshot from a site that host paid EA , something like shark ea and griffin ea site and they charge for this type.

But i think it not worth it, forex-tsd is much advanced in these department and they dont asking u a penny for all this.

God bless Forex-TSD

dznmrd:
I think i remember these screenshot from a site that host paid EA , something like shark ea and griffin ea site and they charge for this type.

But i think it not worth it, forex-tsd is much advanced in these department and they dont asking u a penny for all this.

God bless Forex-TSD

so...?? where can I find the thread about setting up my chart like that?

tcl:
so...?? where can I find the thread about setting up my chart like that?

That is a screen shoot of pro-forex, you could always buy it from forexeasysystems.com . That is where you got the screen shoot right? or take the time and read the threads here and save your money. So time or money?

Iceman19999:
That is a screen shoot of pro-forex, you could always buy it from forexeasysystems.com . That is where you got the screen shoot right? or take the time and read the threads here and save your money. So time or money?

I just wanna know if there free indicator used for build this system or not

I don't want buy an indicator that I can get it free, so... if you guys know where I can get this all indicator and how can I setting up all indi that looks like this system, pls let me know......

thanks

Reason: