PriceMeter-Labtrend-GOOD SYSTEM $$$$ - page 3

Hi I was looking at this trading system and when should I exit a trade? When the first bar is hollow?

Hi I'am a total forex newbie, I don't understand this system, when should I sell or buy?

davdkh:
Hi I'am a total forex newbie, I don't understand this system, when should I sell or buy?

Hi Davdkh first off forex takes a long time to learn, even with a system in place. I enter with confirmed labtrend and green sidewinder juice and wpr bars in the direction of the trend. As for exiting I use trailing stops depending on what pair I am trading I set them for 20 40 pips.

Also it depends on market, conditions economic news, where price is at weather it is at the pivit a mm line at the top or bottom of the sdx and then cam zones. These are things you just need to play with ON A DEMO ACCOUNT. It just takes practice, patiance and alot of time untill it comes to you and you can look at a chart and be able to make a decision weather to trade or not to trade.

As a new trader you will make mistakes but learn from them if you get into a trade and it goes against you ,figure out why it reversed on you.

And stick with one sytem, and learn it inside and out, many traders spend all there time changing trading systems trying different indicators, and getting no where.

Also read the PDF on the mm lines and camzones

Good Luck

TurboTrader24:
Hi Davdkh first off forex takes a long time to learn, even with a system in place. I enter with confirmed labtrend and green sidewinder juice and wpr bars in the direction of the trend. As for exiting I use trailing stops depending on what pair I am trading I set them for 20 40 pips. Also it depends on market, conditions economic news, where price is at weather it is at the pivit a mm line at the top or bottom of the sdx and then cam zones. These are things you just need to play with ON A DEMO ACCOUNT. It just takes practice, patiance and alot of time untill it comes to you and you can look at a chart and be able to make a decision weather to trade or not to trade. As a new trader you will make mistakes but learn from them if you get into a trade and it goes against you ,figure out why it reversed on you. And stick with one sytem, and learn it inside and out, many traders spend all there time changing trading systems trying different indicators, and getting no where. Also read the PDF on the mm lines and camzones Good Luck

Thanks for the tips, and already in my first week i managed to get 1,300 pips :P - I think it's mostly luck... I have also made some mistakes which I definetly have learned from... I will try your system the next week on my demo account ! thanks!

You are welcome

Turbotrader,

Could you please explain how you use the 1min chart to scalp in the direction of the 15min?

I would really appreciate that.

thank you so much for posting the system...

hany.danial@rogers.com:
Turbotrader, Could you please explain how you use the 1min chart to scalp in the direction of the 15min?

Generally you wait the signal on M1 and trade only in the M15 direction. If M15 doesn't agree, wait the next M1 signal.

FerruFx

Thanks FerruFX good advice.

Can we use this template on any pair, or do you recommend a certain pair?

TurboTrader24:
Thanks FerruFX good advice.

You're welcome.

FerruFx

Reason: