The Unholy Grail System - Intraday Strategy

Hi,

I would like to share my system which i want to call it, "The Unholy Grail", which is quite profitable and you can also try it, test it on demo and see and if you could help make it much better, A BIG THANKS!

Its a very simple system that only has 5 indicators (These are indicators found in forex-tsd)

You simply wait for 2 indicators to match then enter and when 2 indicators match again you exit and renter, That it!

This image should explain everything. (USDCHF Example)

You may use them on any currency you wish, but my advice is to always go with the USD Majors because you will be dealing with just 2 currencies, If you trade cross pairs then your dealing with 3 currencies.

Examples:

*USD MAJORS* (Easy to trade pairs)

1, EURUSD = EURO + USD

2, GBPUSD = GBP + USD

3, USDCHF = USD + CHF

4, USDJPY = USD + JPY

*CROSS Pairs* (Hard to trade Pairs)

1, EURCHF = EURUSD + USDCHF

2, GBPCHF = GBPUSD + USDCHF

3, EURJPY = EURUSD + USDJPY

4, GBPJPY = GBPUSD + USDJPY

RULES

1, Enter when LSMA and Snakeforce match.

2, Do not exit if LSMA and Snakeforce do not match.

3, Exit when LSMA and Snakeforce match against your position.

4, Do not enter if LSMA and Snakeforce do not match.

INSTALLATION

1, Copy the indicators to "experts/indicators" folder.

2, Copy the template "unholy_grail_system.tpl" to the "templates" folder.

3, Restart Metatrader.

4, Open a fresh 1hour chart of your favourite pair and load the "unholy_grail_system.tpl" file.

Indicator zip file : unholygrail_indicators.zip

Metatrader Template (Hourly Chart only) : unholy_grail_system.tpl

Complementary Moneymanegement excel file : moneymanagementfile.zip

Forex Timezones and open sessions : http://www.2008.worldmarkethours.com/Forex/index.htm

NOTE: These indicators may repaint in real-time, so please use the "CANDLETIME" indicator included and wait for the candle/bar to completely close and to confirm the colors.

I called it "The Unholy Grail System" cuz seems to be unholy for your broker hehehe, Also please correct me if im wrong anywhere, please remember im human and not an Android/EA to be 100% right or accurate in my system.

Please try this only after you have tested it on demo, it could be risky

Enjoy and wish you all great success, Any help to improve this is more than appreciated!

Stop it ! With all those REPAINTS !

Snake repaints 6, 7 or 8 bars ...

Big Joe:
Stop it ! With all those REPAINTS ! Snake repaints 6, 7 or 8 bars ...

Hi,

I do not know about the repaints on the 1minute, 5minute and 15minute charts, but on the 1hour chart, it doesn't repaint much and as stated on my 1st post, you must use the "CANDLE TIME" indicator and wait on the candle/bar to close and confirm the color.

Repaints are designed to take money away from your account.

What is the average monthly gaining / loss ratio for this system?

repainting

all these people starting post based on indicator repainting should be banned..;they are making this forum loosing interest..;

elepoutre:
all these people starting post based on indicator repainting should be banned..;they are making this forum loosing interest..;

I think you have the wrong impression about repaints, repaints mean that indicator is working on real-time, it simply change color based on price current price movement.

dznmrd:
I think you have the wrong impression about repaints, repaints mean that indicator is working on real-time, it simply change color based on price current price movement.

You nuts!! of course every indicator works on real time, "real time" has nothing to do with "repaints". Repaint indicator is nothing more than a "nasty pirate", it just manipulates the past history which had already happened.

Take your birthday as example, what would you call that person if he/she "repaint" your birth cert date by all means?

Repainting is like certain countries wanting to "rewrite history." In trading, it is useless.

repaint works very well when you have a time machine, check on ebay sometimes they have good offers on time machines.

hi

NOTE: These indicators may repaint in real-time, so please use the "CANDLETIME" indicator included and wait for the candle/bar to completely close and to confirm the colors.

yes you should read Repaint indicator when candle/bar to completely close and to confirm the colors.

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: