Trading Systems - page 105

Simple Scalp  (25   1 2 3)
Hi traders! First I would like to apologise for my English. I would like to show you the system which I saw on one Russian forum. Working timeframe is M30 We need Parabolic SAR and a MACD indicators. Enter buy only when both the MACD crosses and the PSAR dot jumps down Enter sell only when both the
What are the best martingale's expert advisor??
[Deleted]
  CCI Bar System  (17   1 2)
Hi all! I was looking at ForexFreedom indic base on CCI and tough its a good idea to combine several CCI whit obviously different period -14/34/50. ForexFreedom indic repaint since CCI indic itself makes dips into oversold and overbought zone, but if you attack the green monster whit a scalper view,...
As a news trader, I usually look out for predictions of the direction of charts after economic events. I'm not on always online all the time as I am very busy doing other things. I need an expert advisor that will place a pending order that will execute at a particular time with my preset TP and SL...
  BrainTrend2TF mph  (38   1 2 3 4)
This is a trading methodology using BrainTrend as the main engine. Plz do follow the setup correctly. I only use this on GJ. Special thanks to C*G*Y for introduce this to me. (I'm not sure he wanna me to expose his name or not, guess put as * for temporarily) Plz copy all the indicators, templates...
  Simple Trend Following System  (29   1 2 3)
Having gone through some of the threads in this forum, I have a simple system that follows the trend and very profitable. here is the rules Trading Setup Currency: EURJPY or Any currency of your choice 5 EMA applied to the close  10 EMA applied to the close  Stochastic (10,3,3)  RSI (14)...
  3 in a box plus 2 ends  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Introduction The idea behind the 3-in-a-box method is to catch high probability trade setups with the emphasis solely on price. The method uses one indicator, CustomCandle and a M1 chart. Given the resolution of the chart it's perhaps best suited for scalp trades. Setting up the chart to trade from...
[Deleted]
Hi evry body. here is the way that i use to make mony in forex market. i jst open an account to Enter the market only by this method. look at the pic and u will get the signal . i will explane that very soon. Good Luck. here is waht we need: 1. 6 Ema High 2. 6 Ema Low 3. 25 Ema Close 4. Rsi 14 with...
  Pending grid system  (34   1 2 3 4)
Good day to everyone. I want to share a system I'm working on. Generally, before European open (7:00 GMT) the forex market is slow, let's say before 5:00 GMT. Then it increases movement, and normally most pairs are going up or down, most times only one way, specially when news are released. Well,...
[Deleted]
  Forexflash Quantum Ea  (12   1 2)
[/ATTACH]........So i started to think about logics to put orders in that way to be more wining trades than lossers....and this is what i done.... No indicators, just logic ordering! Here are the rules: 1. SET OF ORDERS At the closing price of the candle (on used timeframe), EA will place one buy...
  New Daily System  (17   1 2)
OK, here's a system I developed and back tested manually from 1/1/08 to today with over 2700 pips trading once daily. Buy: 13 week exponential moving average is greater than 20 weeks simple moving average and 13 day exponential moving average is greater than 20 day exponential moving average and...
[Deleted]
  PriceMeter-Labtrend-GOOD SYSTEM $$$$  (131   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Hi all Traders, And hi to FXFisherman. I have been trading Forex for over 4 years and have tried many systems and 100's of different indicators, this system does work, and as always. TRADE WHAT YOU SEE NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!!! Like I said I have spend thousands of hours and alot of frustration to...
Hi, I would just like to tell all new forex traders who are trying to make money from trading to stop using 1min, 5 min, 15 min or 30 min for trading. If you want to be successful in forex trading use 4 hr charts with daily charts as confirmation. Currently I am trading using stochastics 8,3,3 on...
  1400-1600 GMT USD Breakout Strategy  (183   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
Hi, Everyones sharing such a lot on Forex-TSD, I thought i will take the time to share with all too what i have learnt that works. I just got this idea from a friend, who gets this idea from another. We called it the Big Dog 1400-1600 USD Breakout Strategy. (Around US OPEN) Its a simple strategy....
[Deleted]
this Is The Best Scalper I Have Ever Used!!!:d
Trading @ Price in SUPorRES zone. hope this little tool can help to make GREEN PIPS for you. :: enjoy! :: masemus
Every period of time I will post new forex strategy in this forum, you can test it and use it in your forex trading. Today's strategy is : Bollinger Band deviation strategy Part I I will show you in this strategy how to enter a trade at the perfect place. It gives you a good idea about good...
Hello. I am looking for the Price Time Volume indicator described here: Price and Volume Trend (PVT) - forex technical indicator and chart attached. I have searched and have not found it (if I missed it please correct me) If you look at the chart you will see the close tracking of the price action...
  20 pips daily  (18   1 2)
Fxfisherman forum appears to be an ideal platform for discussing profitable trading strategies . Please, I need a trading system that can guarantee a 20 pips profit daily. I'm not willing to risk more than 20 pips also. Can anybody be of help with this
  Mouteki Trading  (13   1 2)
Greetings, For those who don't know me,let me take a moment to explain a bit about myself. First off, I go by the name moutekitrader, or mouteki. I have been live trading the forex market for over five years now. I have traded nearly every systems out there, you name it and I bet I've...
[Deleted]
Ralph Nelson Elliott developed the Elliott Wave Theory in the late 1920s by discovering that stock markets, thought to behave in a somewhat chaotic manner, in fact, did not. They traded in repetitive cycles, which he discovered were the emotions of investors as a cause of outside influences, or...
[Deleted]
Introduction to Fibonacci Analysis Using Fibonacci is much easier than most people once thought, and it can help you set up your currency trades more effectively than other types of analysis. Fibonacci is the basis of many trading methodologies...
anyone know how can I setup my chart like this? thanks
Hi, I would like to share my system which i want to call it, "The Unholy Grail", which is quite profitable and you can also try it, test it on demo and see and if you could help make it much better, A BIG THANKS! Its a very simple system that only has 5 indicators (These are indicators found in...
This is a manual system I wanted to share and the indicatros arent mine!! very simple and well this week making big inroads into a ..... smooth pip spread - that doesnt break the bread!!!! 3 indicators and template attached wait for the dot red - sell blue buy wait for confirmation of the slope on...
  My system for OIL TF M5  (47   1 2 3 4 5)
I'm sorry before... my English Language is so bad. and I'm just newbi in mql. but i do something, and want someone for see my work. maybe not so good, just for testing my experience.
halo, juz want to share my trading system. here i would like to post my trading system screenshot. take a look
here i would like to post my trading system screenshot. take a look
[Deleted]
Hi guys i'm looking for improves on my simple trading system. I want the help of you guys because i'm newbie on forex and don't know how can i filter false signals. The system is simple: On the 5minute chart i put an 200 SMA and sell when price cross it down, and buy when price cross it up. Now my...