Trading Systems - page 102

To post a new topic, please log in or register
I am looking for Ideas on setting Trailing stops , Break even, Target For different currency pairs I was thinking on some type of formula based on daily ranges Like xx% of daily range for trailing Like xx% of daily range for stop Like xx% of daily range for target point Looking for...
[Deleted]
Hi, I my opinion the bigest problem with ABCD formations ( Gartley, Crab, Batt, Butterfly etc.) is the end of them. What I mean by the end. The end is D price and time area. Of course credit to Larry Pesavento for all those formations but how many of you lost trades because you enter in wrong D area...
bossxero was talking about the big ben trading system today.... personally it was not familar to me..... doing a quick google search for big ben accrete pdf will yield a pdf containing the rules but not much in the way of an ea that is coded in my style..... had a couple spare minutes this...
Elliott Waves (Trade set-ups ) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// This thread is being set here to show ,,, -potential set-ups that I am...
Hello !! I have recently opened a website for reviewing forex expert advisors. I am convinced that it is possible to come up with a free expert advisor portfolio which can be profitable (I have already started with a portfolio but would like to try another one based on your opinions). I have come...
[Deleted]
  Zup_v73 (31   1 2 3 4)
Here you have ZUP_v73.
[Deleted]
I am looking for this indicator, that shows support in this yellow color. Thanks.
  Zor v.1 (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
turkısh forex show...
  Fact-Based Trading (42   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello, I have been wracking my brains trying to come up with fact-based strategies for trading. By "fact-based" I mean "mathematical probabilities" as opposed to relying on one or more signals that have in the past produced good results (historical-based trading). As well all know, just because...
Hi, Anyone can open an order, anyone can close an order and how you enter is possibly one of the biggest discussion threads overall in any forum. Doesn't matter how good the system is it's only an indicator and if the market moves quickly against me any profits can get wiped out in no time (the last...
Hello, I use renko indicator in my trading. Can anyone make a simple EA. Go long when bricks reverse from red to blue. Exit on reversal to red. Go short when bricks reverse from blue to red. Exit on reversal to bleu. Close all positions 5 minutes before end of a trading day. Always open...
  Trading the Opens (34   1 2 3 4)
Hi people For what it's worth here's my dime. Parabolic bars Stochastic bars (Mladen's version) Williams %r (cja's MTF version) HMA nrp (Mladen's version) I trade all three sessions, Asian, European, & New York. I only trade on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday. Only one rule: Entry...When all...
Here is a universal MA cross for people wanting to have MA cross EA's. It has the inputs to change for MA period and MA method, Deviation, TP, SL, Slippage, Lots, Trailing stop etc. MA1 Apply to array is 0 for close if you want to change it then put 1 2 3 etc. MA2 array the same thing. MA1 and MA2...
This is a system that was posted over at Forexfactory today. It uses just bollingerbands and macd, but bactests over 90% winning trades for e/j 1 hr chart. The link is here Pivot Point Squeeze, high probability system I'll post the write-up the originator did. The indicator is made for IT-Finance...
  Learn to Trend (100   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Background I am a newbie who came to know about this forum for less than a year. I am glad that many members here are kind to share their knowledge and experiences on forex trading. Indeed, I had learn a lot of many things in this forum. Objectives: The purposes of starting this thread is that I...
Hi All, I have a trading system to be shared among all. This system is based on one leading indicator and confirmed by 3 lagging indicators. The system is simple to use, you don't have to be a great analysis to use it however this system requires someone with great discipline. Other features on this...
  PowerTrading/The River (472   1 2 3 4 5 ... 47 48)
I am interested in finding the code for in metatrader I want to buy the close of the prevest bars close price when the first dead bar of a tick up from below ( zero ) with the signal line too. I remember a few years ago being told it can't be done. Is this true. I keep a blog of my daily progress...
I want to refresh some old scalping method, which I remember from some book (sorry, I don't remember ). I want to work for improve this method, and I hope that U can help me. 1. We use 2 MA: blue (10WMA apply to H) and red (8WMA apply to L) 2. For trade with trend we can use 50WMA (green on my...
  GBP/JPY breakout (15   1 2)
HI all.... I just want to seek help to modified this indicator which i can see history result also so that can see the perfomance...this technique based on daily open.. buy stop: daily open + 50 pip TP 50 SL 100 sell stop: daily open - 50 pip TP 50 SL 100 so..i attach this indicator which only can...
[Deleted]
Hi all EMA cross experts- can anybody advise me- best EMA cross for 1 hours charts - yours opinions or knowledges ? thx
Who has seen or has an EA (or indicators) that lets you set fibo lines, like Vegas' system, as predetermined distances from a MA as an entry(example... his 144EMA on hourly chart with lines that mirror it above it at +8 pips and +13 pips), and when price crosses from one line though the next one in...
All greetings How it is possible to improve this system?! Here two scripts, one on exhibiting of the postponed warrants, and the second on removal! To expose it is necessary for 0.00 hours on a server! What parameters it is better? Help please!
visit my site index my real time trading signals looking for a coder for my simple EA any body wanna chat about it ? my msn is Use PM
  Is Braintrend profitable? (26   1 2 3)
so far braintrend1& 2 running on M1 is how do i say damn good? sure there are fake outs, but it picks up trends very early, there are more major moves than just small fake outs. im making very fast, small and easy pips with this...and its very accurate i am trying out this live...on MBT of course....