Trading Systems - page 102

hello.. i'am have EA newgeneration is best trading and more profit every day. if you won can gate information my EA please you contact to Yahoo Mesengger = destianur78 or website EA New Generation 2008 | Automatic Trading System thanks. best regard owner
  New Good Expectations  (12   1 2)
Hi All, The beginning of this year had become with a fewer level of transactions per day at Forex market in relation with the last year, people are afraid and the market is too unbalanced. Don´t give up, trust in the market, this year will come with the recovery of the US crisis. If you have extra...
Hi, you might know the 10point3 EA. I had the idea of letting it trade on H1 or greater and close the position as soon as the signal changes from buy to sell or sell to buy. e.g. if I am short on EURUSD +80 pips and the signal changes from sell to buy, I close the position and go long on EURUSD....
  Simple the best  (7)
Hi all i'd like you show you my profitable strategy based on RSI, Stoch, and MAEXP5 and MAEXP34. and ADX
Hello, i have a automatic tradingsystem for Oil with good results I think and attach a backtest view from it here. My question for you is if you also think that it is a good results like I think? And I want to ask here if somebody have more tickdata for Oil and if he can send me that to make a...
hi all I've problem with Metatrader4 in the chart window everything gona be ok and suddenly the chart window don't change although the other currency chart window working ok. anyone have solution to my problem???
[Deleted]
8 differents EA based on Custom Indicators.
[Deleted]
First off all, I want to thank Trader101 for his "price action" method (altrough it is totaly different now)! Ok...here is how this baby works.... It tracks PA for 6 pairs:AUDUSD;EURJPY;EURUSD;USDCHF;U SDJPY;GBPCHF, while AU,EJ and EU are the buy side, and UC,UJ and GC are sell side..... I did a lot...
Yes please discuss here and hope we shall be in concensuss
  TwinBlade 5mint System  (78   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I created this system for the most popular Japan Yen pairs, and i hope it will make u feel like a samurai with a double edged sword! OK 1st thing you may know, Japan yens have a correlation, especially with the Euro-Yen and Pound-Yen. So we are going to use these 2 pairs together since they really...
  Probability  (28   1 2 3)
  Demark Ea Wanted  (1)
Hello anyone here uses demark ea ? where to download ? thanks for advice
Hi firends, Here I use another chart that, maybe, can be useful for you. I use some indicators friendly use such as : - Ichimoku - Moving Average 48, sample, open price - SHI_SilverTrendSig - MACD - iGentorLSMA&EMA - Magnified Market Price And I designed it's template, Mr. Gain.tpl How to use it : -...
Started this thread for some feedback on an idea. Brokers prices differ. At times a particular brokers price may spike or rise/fall significantly from others. If i were to watch four brokers prices on one pair and one price moved significantly away (up) from the rest , at this point i sell at that...
[Deleted]
  ea haba  (2)
gbpusd -> tf = m15 eurusd,usdjpy,gbpjpy -> tf = h1
Hi all traders, I've been working with a scalping strategy for about 8 months now, and finally getting close to a really good strategy. Just wanted to brag a bit :-) I seems to work fine on the G9 pairs with consistent results, the only down side is that since it's a scalping system the results...
  Nice and stable strategy  (16   1 2)
Hello traders, I work with this unusual manual strategy (no EA) : Main window No bars, candles or lines, time frame H4 Heikin Ashi Smoothed 2/6/3/2 HMA indicator, period 10, MA shift 0, MA Method 2, MA price 1, filter 2.0 HMA Russian Color 10/2/0 Lower window Inverse Fisher Transform of RSI 0/0/5/9
looking for system without using indicators . like forex 1-2-3. many thanks
[Deleted]
Currency : GBYJPY Time : Any When price breaks through a trend line, how can we tell whether it is a true or a false break? Well, we can't tell or predict until we see it later on. But, we can analyze what price has been doing prior to this breakout in order to form our own...
In my experience Alligator is a basic indicator and it can be use with several indicators. In fact, there are many strategies based in Alligator signal confirmation. Fractals and Resistences & Sopports Levels are the most popular mix of indicator that can use an Alligator’s principles to build a...
Hi guys, I have a simplest way to trade in forex market. No need many indicators or EA. Just put in your chart the indicators like this below : - 3 level ZZ zemafor - beginner - T3 - iGentorLSMA&EMA (any version is allright) - MiniSinyal_v1_1 - ForexSinyalLive_BigPrice You must apply this in 30"...
Hello ambitious traders, I'm working a project that trades on the over bought/ undersold values of the Bollinger band. I'm placing orders when the price exceeds the bands. I've read and I've confirmed for myself that in fact the price stays in the bollinger bands 95% of the time and the other 5%...
this is my first post on this forum so i figgure i should come out swinging. what i've attached is by no means my work, i found it in the backpages of another forum and belive this to be a very good system. i've attached what i got, including indicators,template,chart set up,and the tutorial. this
  trailing stop / stop loss ea  (19   1 2)
Hello, I am looking for an exert adviser which would let me set my trailing stop and stop loss before i initiate a trade. Does anyone know of a good one i can use... Also, once i have the code how do i upload it into my metatrader? THANKS
Hi, i found this EA's that that in 2006 where placed in the first 12 range. (somone already know this) However everytime i put it on a chart i get an error in a language i do not understad (perhaps it is russian) Can you somone give a look and translate the error messages? thanks
Hello, I was wondering if anyone was willing to share their statistical/probability analysis methodologies with us? What data do you collect, how do you analyze it, how do you go about filtering out the garbage trades, etc to finally arrive at a tradeable system. And do you look for a natural bias
I am giving here some very easy trading system which is manual and very easy to handle. 1)Trend select: At first for trend selection use 200 EMA and I am getting help from 50 EMA to trade..... Lets say the 200 EMA is increasing(and also 50 EMA) and then I decide I am going to take long position.......
Hi, I Use A System , That I Choose "Fear OR contentment" Name For That! I Use This System In H1 And I Got Good Result( I Attached A Photo Of Last Week Statment ) . I Explain This System Before, In Sarmaye.com For Persian Trader , And Here I Explain Again For Others. The Rules : Time Frame : H1 Pairs
Newbie, in need of a little EA modification. Put together a very simple EA via https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net. The EA attached is working on a MA 15 & Envelopes 3 (std .4). Buys are opened when MA < lower line (Envelope) and close upon the next touch of the two. The Sell...