Trading Systems - page 103

To post a new topic, please log in or register
if you guys havent seen this ea you just won't beleive it. my buddy from France is a member of blutos group and got the ea about a month ago. this thing is making insane profit like nothing ever before even in the crummy market right now. I just sent him an email to join yesterday. Pierre is...
  15min Profitable System (23   1 2 3)
Hi, A mate of mine gave me this system. He said its not his, he got it from some where else and modified it. Asked me if I could program it into an EA. Its been very profitable for him. I would be grateful if someone can program it please. Time to trade: 0800-1600 interbankfx broker time. Use on...
Does anyone here auto trade any forex system?
Hello, I'm a new member. I wish you all happy trading. I'm looking for a trading system which uses Fisher Transform in two time frames
I got a silly idea while reminicssing about a Futures Scalper I once knew of..so I want to contribute to my continuing degradation of any credibility, I ever had. Thus I post. This is not a request in desperation and I could care if there are any coders that bite. I simply am discussing an idea and...
Hi all traders and free users ..... This is my hardy TS system (make 2 years) !!! See atachment! All signals ind and tpl (present in the file)
Hi people, i have an idea for an EA, if someone think this is profitable can you program the EA and post it here please? Timeframe: 4H Pairs: GBP/JPY, NZD/USD, NZD/JPY other very volatily pairs Strategy: Put an EMA (25) with green color; Put an EMA (50) with blue color; Put an RSI (14) Trigger buy:...
I am really new to metatrader. I have been doing demo for a while, but never really tried metatrader platforms. But now i am falling in love with the platform. I need basic help with Expert Advisors for both Technical Analysis, Auto Trading and News Trading. Hope am not asking too much? Hope to find...
Hi All, I would like to share this EA with all of you. Use on M5 with any pair. This EA does not have StopLoss. You need to leave it running, try it on demo account and post your results. I coded this EA myself using a ZeroCode template. More Info: This EA is based on the Laguerre indicator....
  Simple Stress Free System.. (31   1 2 3 4)
Hello , Im just a regular guy who work in shift. Due to the nature of my job I cant be comited on certain time to trade and I can only trade 10 - 20 minute a day. So I came out with a very simple system that allow me to set order and forget. I dont even need to ON my trading terminal. ..but in...
Hello , Im just a regular guy who work in shift. Due to the nature of my job I cant be comited on certain time to trade and I can only trade 10 - 20 minute a day. So I came out with a very simple system that allow me to set order and forget. I dont even need to ON my trading terminal after that till...
  Scalping systems (205   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
Anyone have any scalping methods they would like to share?
  "Betty" (9)
Here's a new manual system I'm starting to demo. I call it Betty, you gotta call it something. Included Indicators: LSMA In Color Fractal Dimension Balance / Equity (use at your option) A template is included. Fractal Dimension indicates trend strength. When black, non-trending, when green, trending...
I have lossed quite a lot of money in Day Trading, and that was 5 years ago, that time I really trade on emotions and gut feeling. This time I am back, started in forex and again losses 50% of my capital, despite in first 2 days of trading I make profit of 50%. Now I am studying fibonacci, it makes...
  Hedge Systems (15   1 2)
Anyone have a hedge system they can recommend?
I am posting a message in here in hopes that someone can help me out and write an EA for a simple short-term support & resistance trading strategy. Basically here is how it would work: The EA would find the highest price (resistance) and lowest price (support) of the GBP/USD charted between 2:00 and...
I have been using a strategy for a few months now. It is very simple and I have followed the rules exactly. Its certainly not holy grail but it has made me some nice pips over the last few months. I use the 5 EMA and 8 EMA crossover on the daily chart. For the stop loss I use the low or high for the...
I am trying to make a trading system but so far not much success. My system is very simple:: Stochastic : 14 3 3 When stochastic cross 80 and falls down then open sell. When stochastic cross 20 and moves up then open buy. Time frame is 15M. So far lots of lossing trades. I think If I trade with...
Hi , can anyone post or code an expert advisor that buy and sell on supports and resistances? King regards
Hi I am trying to make a trading system but so far not much success. My system is very simple:: Stochastic : 14 3 3 When stochastic cross 80 and falls down then open sell. When stochastic cross 20 and moves up then open buy. Time frame is 15M. So far lots of lossing trades. I think If I trade with...
hello every one, i am new to the world of forex and have heard that big ben strategy can make profits, so if any one outhere which using this strategy, please please share with me. thank you
this is a method i've been testing forward for about 3 month. so far very high success rate. backtesting shows high success rate, but i have to admit this is very aggressive, and i dont recommend it to everyone. lot of ppl asked for this earlier. so i will show you its really not safe method, and...
WINNING SOLUTION SYSTEM 9.4.3 FV "Keep it simple & profit !!" "Winning Solution System" provides 100% computer-generated buy/sell/exit signals. Signals are precise and timely for both real-time or end-of-day market data. WSS BRONZE MEMBERSHIP - 1 MONTH ONLY - USD$20++ WSS SILVER...
Hy Everyone, The reason I open a new topic is because people have the tendency to over-look on some old topics because the system or method is not in their way of trading style. So if you would like to know about the trading group I started: Wall_street_Greedy_Bunch go to my old topic to this page...
I had seem the rule for the Spoutnik 1.1. and had some questions need to ask: Spoutnik just usded in 1 hour TF? Spoutnik suit for other TF? for example 15minute and 30minute. if Spoutnik no suit for other TF,why? can we amend the parameter? because 1 HOUR TF is so long for me ..........
can we make a plan to deal in forex trade?