New Daily System - page 2

Eurusd

The moving average MA using 300sl and 100tsl, here's the chart for 2008 so far:

Files:

Chfusd

here's with 300sl and 100tsl for 2008

Files:

any suggestions:

Are these relatively good vs. other systems/EA's? On the CHFUSD out of 17 trades, 15 made money. That's pretty good

Final EA

I've played around with this for a week or so :

Here is an EA with relatively low drawdown It looks for a higher high and higher low week/week and then at the 13EMA crossing the 20SMA. There are some buy logics to make sure the price is higher than yesterday's close, etc and some sell logics to get out if the price drops a few days in a row even if the SL is not met. I've only tweeked it for the EURUSD and the optimized stop loss is 110 and optimized TSL is 120 from 2003 to 2008.

I don't know what's so special about the 13EMAx20SMA but it seems to be a good indicator.

Weasel

ps: SWEET = super weekly trend finder!

Files:
sweet_euro.mq4  12 kb

Thanks for sharing this SWEET EA!But I want to know what timeframe is the best to use it?!?

vladv:
Thanks for sharing this SWEET EA!But I want to know what timeframe is the best to use it?!?

Well its called a Daily system, and the chart posted showed the daily time frame, so I'm going to go ahead and say use it on the daily TF. Pardon my sarcasm.

Lower drawdown

I used the daily TF on strategy tester to make this. I also tried with 100sl and 100tsl and you get a much lower downdraw, like 5% but with only slightly less reward. I have this running on my daily chart with 0.1 lots but it hasn't traded yet in the past few days . If it trades, I'll update with the results.

I couldn't get it to do anything good on other pairs other than for 2008 so I don't feel like its a good risk except for the eurusd where its pretty consistent.

Reason: