Trading Systems - page 106

Hello. I am looking for the Price Time Volume indicator described here: Price and Volume Trend (PVT) - forex technical indicator and chart attached. I have searched and have not found it (if I missed it please correct me) If you look at the chart you will see the close tracking of the price action...
  20 pips daily  (18   1 2)
Fxfisherman forum appears to be an ideal platform for discussing profitable trading strategies . Please, I need a trading system that can guarantee a 20 pips profit daily. I'm not willing to risk more than 20 pips also. Can anybody be of help with this
  Mouteki Trading  (13   1 2)
Greetings, For those who don't know me,let me take a moment to explain a bit about myself. First off, I go by the name moutekitrader, or mouteki. I have been live trading the forex market for over five years now. I have traded nearly every systems out there, you name it and I bet I've...
[Deleted]
Ralph Nelson Elliott developed the Elliott Wave Theory in the late 1920s by discovering that stock markets, thought to behave in a somewhat chaotic manner, in fact, did not. They traded in repetitive cycles, which he discovered were the emotions of investors as a cause of outside influences, or...
[Deleted]
Introduction to Fibonacci Analysis Using Fibonacci is much easier than most people once thought, and it can help you set up your currency trades more effectively than other types of analysis. Fibonacci is the basis of many trading methodologies...
anyone know how can I setup my chart like this? thanks
Hi, I would like to share my system which i want to call it, "The Unholy Grail", which is quite profitable and you can also try it, test it on demo and see and if you could help make it much better, A BIG THANKS! Its a very simple system that only has 5 indicators (These are indicators found in...
This is a manual system I wanted to share and the indicatros arent mine!! very simple and well this week making big inroads into a ..... smooth pip spread - that doesnt break the bread!!!! 3 indicators and template attached wait for the dot red - sell blue buy wait for confirmation of the slope on...
  My system for OIL TF M5  (47   1 2 3 4 5)
I'm sorry before... my English Language is so bad. and I'm just newbi in mql. but i do something, and want someone for see my work. maybe not so good, just for testing my experience.
halo, juz want to share my trading system. here i would like to post my trading system screenshot. take a look
here i would like to post my trading system screenshot. take a look
[Deleted]
Hi guys i'm looking for improves on my simple trading system. I want the help of you guys because i'm newbie on forex and don't know how can i filter false signals. The system is simple: On the 5minute chart i put an 200 SMA and sell when price cross it down, and buy when price cross it up. Now my...
  EMA Cross Filter With EMAangle  (27   1 2 3)
Hi, Just to share my 1 Min EU trading System 1. BUY => EMA 30 Cross Over EMA 60 & EMAAngle > 2 ( Green ) TP = > 20 pips or EMAangle cross -2 2. SELL = > EMA 60 Cross Down EMA 30 & EMAangle <-2 ( Red ) TP = > 20 pips or EMAangle cross 2 MA_AngleZeroSigMA.mq4 - Set MAperiod = 40
[Deleted]
  I have a EA....  (2)
Hi all, i have a ea for sell... Please look it result from 1999 to 2008 without money managment , and fix lot 0.1
  3 chart cross-pair trading  (15   1 2)
Hello. Wanna share my trading forex strategy. Trading pair: EURJPY . Charting: EURJPY EURUSD USDJPY. TF: Any (i use 1M). MM: I use 1/25 from deposit for 1 order. TP: fixed. SL: not used. Profitable: 30-50% per 24H. I will try to explain how to detect entry for long and short positions: First of all
[Deleted]
  SYNERGY Trading Method  (42   1 2 3 4 5)
SYNERGY Trading Method The Synergy Trading Method was developed by Dean Malone and is an effective Forex trading method developed to simplify trading decisions with high probability precision. It combines the market forces of Price Action, Trend, Momentum and Market Strength to produce higher...
  WAF System  (25   1 2 3)
[Deleted]
  1 will get rich-archemedes1  (12   1 2)
This is my contribution to the community as this is my first post here..any who I have a simple enough system to follow that makes amazing gains over and over again on all time frames1min 15min 15min 30min 1hour 4hr d1 wk1 mt1 whatever your taste. Using support and resistence as well as supper trend...
is anyone useing the ea prophet1.v2.1.11 the backtest looks very good, i was thinking of buying it but i would like to hear from anyone useing it live or in demo
EES Hedger Do you have the need to take the opposite side of a trade? Using manual trading or another EA, EES Hedger can immediately take the opposite position as specified in EA parameters. Instructions: For example, you are trading SAR EA on GBPUSD and SAR EA uses magicnumber of...
Hi I speak very bad in english, i search a expert stop loss for MT4, with a difference 5 to 20 pips (EMA34/high and stop loss for a down trend, and EMA34/low ans stop loss for a up trend). The expert stop loss is the red line. Do you understand Thanks
[Deleted]
[Deleted]
Hi, testing King_EA but not working extern int MaxOpenTime_BUY = 10; extern int MaxOpenTime_SELL = 10; parametr it need compile, pleaze help me. Thanks
Hi, Just want to share the simpliest technique for trading forex. go visit > here <
[Deleted]
  Tf System  (11   1 2)
The system is taken from: Make Money With Forex Trading System TREND FOLLOWER SYSTEM Time frame: 5 minutes Trading time: From EU open until US close Recommended Forex Pairs: USD/JPY, USD/CHF, GBP/USD, EUR/USD, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, EUR/JPY and Gold Components of The System The indicators are: a)...
[Deleted]
  Triarbitrage Help  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
I like the idea of projecting a price and trading 3 currenciy pairs. If you know that one of the 3 is going in a particular direction you can in theory take a corresponding position in all 3 pairs knowing that they will all "share" a value somewhere down the road. Might be a usefull way to predict...
I would like to know if there is a expert advisor that places trades based on the signals coming from a indicator that shows trend reversals that would work on a 1m,5m, and 15m charts and would would work with the eur/usd, gbp/usd. Any information would be appreciated, Andrew
RSI, stochs, MACD and all these indicators might work well for many, but I feel uncomfortable with them. I like something simple. I'm using something that has been working well, without any indicators, just strict money management. All I need is to make 50 pips every week. With this system, if you...
[Deleted]