Very Successful Manual System - EA Needed Please

Hi

I have used the following system very successfully for quite a while now. Because I am unable to be at my PC all the time I would appreciate it if someone could create an EA based on this system.

The system only uses two indicators the ADX and the Zerolag Tema 2. Please see the attached chart. Default settings used for both indies. For the ADX I only use the +DI and -DI lines. I only use it on EURUSD 5min charts. Have not tested on other pairs but there is no reason why it should not work.

Rules for entering a buy: Price must currently be under the Zerolag and ADX -DI must be above the +DI. When the +DI crosses the -DI and is above the -DI we wait for the price itself to open above the Zerolag. As soon as price opens above Zerolag a BUY must be opened. EA must have TP, SL, Lot size etc. If trade goes against us and price opens below the Zerolag the buy order must be closed and a sell order opened. Look at how many pips were lost and the sell order TP must then be the number of pips lost plus 2pips. In other words if we lost 6 pips then the TP on the sell order will be 8pips. If possible a static SL can be built in to protect profit. Lets say Static SL is set to 3pips. If price goes 6pips in our favor and price turns against us EA must close order at 3pips profit.

For a sell order the opposite of above. Hope this makes sense.

Best rgds and Many thanks for any assistance.

Files:
chart.gif  18 kb

My partner and I are starting to work on our own EA. We're still learning the MT4 language though. If you haven't got anyone help you then we can certainly help you for free while practicing our MQL4 programming skill. Add my Skype, my Skype name is: balabinba. Cheers!

Many thanks... will do and try and contact u shortly

Reason: