Point trade Expert advisor needed

As a news trader, I usually look out for predictions of the direction of charts after economic events. I'm not on always online all the time as I am very busy doing other things. I need an expert advisor that will place a pending order that will execute at a particular time with my preset TP and SL irrespective of the price at that particular time. I got an EA that was supposed to do just that but when I Use it , it doesn't just do anything, It does not work at all.

I have attached it to different charts

I use MT4 and ny Expert advisor button is on, I have also allowed live trading in my Tools, "options" tab.

I tried modifing the code to make it place a pending order that will execute at a particular time. but

It just doesnt place any pending order

Also no error message in the experts or journal tab on my terminal

Help from anybody is highly appeiciated

Files:

Seems to be a repost...

forexflash thanks so much. I will try this EA to see how it works.

You are welcome!

I think this EA is a good one. It disables itself once it is not yet date of expected trade news. The only problem I have with it is that it places the pending order with the current price at the time I'm placing the order and this means that I have to keep modifying this order until the particular point of trade, cant't it place a pending order without setting the price and then use whatever price at the particular set time of trade execution?

1.Or is it expected that you should keep modifying on and on?

2.What happens if it is time of trade execution and the currency price does not coincide with the set price in the pending order?

I need more help, Thanks a lot.

Reason: