Trading Systems - page 107

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hi, I realised that different currency pair has different characteristic and therefore cannot be used to trade on the same strategy/method. So is there any good suggestions in trading the USD/YEN??? Any comments are welcome. Thanks.
I want to learn Trendlines, i have been gone through all the trendlines post and tutorials but still not convinced the way i'm drawed, Please help me to know what is the rules to draw an uptrend line , downtrend and channel , For uptrend which is 2 points need to touched ? close or open or high or...
  Scoreboard (9)
I've been trying to produce statistics of single currency strenght in the form of a scoreboard, where there are five currencies against each other. It bases on daily open/close values. Here's the idea: Five currencies (gbp, eur, chf, jpy and usd) form ten pairs: EURUSD EURGBP GBPUSD EURCHF EURJPY...
What makes a good EA? In the opinion of this writer, it is the following. An EA needs three legs and it needs all three legs all the time. Here is a description of each leg. Leg 1. A reason for entering a trade. Leg 2. A definition of what price action will tell you are wrong Leg 3. A definition of...
  Trading for a living! (84   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Every trader's dream is to achieve trading for a living. Although it is very difficult, but it is doable. In order to do that, first of all you need a startup capital. You cannot open an account in forex for $2000 and say I want to make a living from that! Any trading system or style, one wants to...
All, I have been reading a lot of threads and am amazed at all the great ideas and different trading systems. I have a possible EA that I would like your feedback on... positive and negative. I am sure we all know Martindale... place a bet, if it is a loser, double up the next time and keep...
Hello fellas.... I am back and this time it is a quiet cool ....... Try this with demo account first, this is very simple... simpler than my other thread and much simpler than ABC OR 123... and you can enter the market at anytime of the day and night so long as the market is open you can use this...
Hello: I could not find a thread on this topic, so I decided to start a new one. I did not want to put it inthe digital filters one, as it (I think) deserves a topic on its own. In his book "rocket science for traders" John Ehlers describes a systemn that may have some value. I am not a MQL4...
Hi Guys, I have notice that the BrainTrend 2 Signal Indicator does not redraw. What I am looking for is the actual price that triggers the signal. Maybe an indicator that would display the price of the next signal of when BrainTrend 2 Signal indicator will turn. I realise that the market is...
Trading Strategy : haba Trading Platform : Meta Trader 4 (MT4) Time Frames : multi Currencies Pairs : multi 1. Copy indicator file ( .mq4 and .ex4 ) to experts/indicators folder. 2. Copy templates file ( .tpl ) to templates folder. 3. Open New Chart. 4. Right Click on Chart Window, select Template >...
Hi all, congratulations for this great Forum, I need help, based on the simplest idea that the markets move because the force of buyers && sellers, that sets a uptrend or a downtrend, with more or less power when reaches the stop losses or triguers of others until the price reaches a balance again....
Hello Everyone: I was hoping I could get some feedback.....I am trying to find a good 4 hour trading system I could work with and was hoping I could get some suggestions on what people feel are the best. Any help, would be much appreciated. Thanks... Marc
This is zip file with Trendenvelopes and perkypronrtr EA. The crossover indicator TrendEnvelopes is unreal on 4hr charts it gives good profits. However this EA needs to be sorted out as it doesnt work off 4hr charts and opens and closes positions before the new signal. Anyway here it is for anyone...
I have developed a system and want to take it to the next level. the system uses a local database to store 13 pairs and information, currently there are 4 indicators available on 3 timeframes. the software allows you to setup your trades using templates and fires a trade Via EA in the trade station...
  The Nature System (143   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
Hello fellow traders, the system You've all been wating for has come. It's simple really, all You need to follow is some simple rules. First of all, I would really like an EA for this system. I will post this system in my next post, which is in a couple of hours. God Bless, Dan.
Hi, I need a Breakout EA coded based on the following. Have manually traded this system for around 6 months now and have had phenomenal success. The EA should be able to do the following: EA will be run on a 60min chart. It must place Buy stop and Sell stop orders based on the previous bars high and...
Hi Guys, We are working on a trading system that uses the portfolio EA approach, whereby we select our best performing EA and optimize them for a selection of crosses and time frames. Elite Expert Trader If anyone from FX Fisherman would be interested in testing and helping with optimization, you...
Hi, Ive heard a lot of talk on this forum about PRICE ACTION and how important it is to know and that it is more important than any indicator. Yet this forum is full of indicators and EA's and there are another million ways of using them. So my question is this, what is price action (if it can be...
  Trading the News (26   1 2 3)
Hi there fellow traders. Ever wonder what are economic calendars are for? Like the one here in fxfisherman? Well I am practicing my strategy on how to use the economic calendar as a weapon in trading. My idea is this, I will study the economic calendar and look for some news release and just place...
  My trading system (26   1 2 3)
Hay take a look my system. shadow9476@hotmail.com if anyone want trade with me.
  5EMAs Forex System - Opinions (92   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Anybody tested this system? I have never heard of this until the other day....does this 5emas system actually work?
  Simplistic Trading System (121   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Well, I've been asked by my friends and peers of how I trade and I hav giving it a thought and finally decided and kind enough to reveal it here. Its nuthing. Just a simple system and I called it simplistic. How I trade I trade in the direction of the arrow within the daily range and using the...
Hi all... I need someone who can make an EA for this simple strategy. I've try to make that EA using Expert Advisor Builder in a site. But the result very worst.. It make an order that not suitable with rule I want. It only use EMA4, EMA13 and RSI20. Actually it is not my original system, it my...
  DIN version 3.0 (104   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Update 08 May 07 In the previous version, DIN with TF 30 is not too reliable for choopy market and news release, and not so many traders are trading intra day, then I modified DIN indicator to version 3.0 which is using TF 1 hour Take a look at the picture below (attachment) Legend: 1. Dolly ver 11...
Hello! I need help in using indicator "Heiken-Ashi" in my expert advisor. I would like to get value of haOpen, haHigh, haLow, haClose to my calculations but I can not refer to them. I would like to use moment of change color of bars which shows direction of market. How to get signal of change...
No Im not talking about my waistline! The coin flip method I am testing has gone 18 days without a take profit day, not all where loosers but it is now in the negative, and if your a fan of Mr. Martingale you are talking serious dollars. I might benefit with a reversal trade. Ok I have figured...
Hello guys I just joined and have this question which is killing me>>>>>I need help which program I can use for Harmonic trading scanning and accept [Metastock or ACII] data ? I know only about harmonicanalyzer software but it does not accept [Metastock or ACII] data...... any solution?? Best...
  Forex Trading With Simple Setup (418   1 2 3 4 5 ... 41 42)
Hello everone, I have started this thread to discuss forex Trading With Simple Setup. I have already posted this setup in another thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175787 I am again posting those post in this Thread. setup Below is my Setup. you can try it. Setup. Chart 5Min Chart. with following...