Trading Systems - page 107

Hi All I Want To Know U Opinions About This Indicator From X-o Method By Valeo _fx : Also If We Can Do Some Modification By Ading Aouto Drawing Arrows When Cci Cross Zero Line To Beat Frustration When Dealing With The Market And If Any One Can Do Ea Follow This Arrow .. I Have Some Explicit Study...
  Gap Method  (1)
Recently i came across another strategy which uses HH and LL . The author claimed it to be profitable. Can Brian and others please look into this and give some feedback. Possibly an EA will help. The strategy ........ If 10SMA is > 40 SMA on the thursday's closing price then BUYSTOP before the...
Hi everybody: I've been reading and thinking about forex some time ago. Since i know something about programming i've created some days ago a RSI based on hull moving average and i would that some people with more experience help me to create a system using it, now i'm in my work and i haven't here
Hello I was wondering if anyone has for sale or would be willing to build a EMA cross EA with a filter. This EA should work in the 5 min time frame, with the 7 and 14 EMA and a 200 EMA as a filter. The EA should open orders every time the 7 and 14 EMA cross, if they cross under the 200 EMA the EA...
[Deleted]
  Help
this system is great but i cant get it to work, what is wrong with it!!!Can somebody code this into ea for mt4? extern int TP = 100; // TakeProfit ordersextern int SL = 100; // StopLoss ordersextern int lim= 1;...
[Deleted]
I tested The Puncher on lot of conditions and i'm impressed by the performance (1:10 M15, EURUSD) OR (1:10 h1 USDCHF) But there is special case that it "fails". When a reverse position is taken and is keeped during long period of time. As an example, please simulate from 2006.11.10 to 2006.12.10....
[Deleted]
  The Holy Grail  (4)
That Is It Guys, The One And Only Holy Grail To Exist
[Deleted]
Hi, have you ever heard about Blessing System pdf? I will attach it here so you can read it, and hopefully program it into ea I am amazed by the system, is it realy good ?
[Deleted]
Hi It seems to me that all of the people here are just testing and programing diferent eas, and just a few make some money. In my expirience the eas that are more sofisticated sooner or later lose your money becouse there is no way that somebody will program a ea that will be a holly grail... The...
[Deleted]
PS. sorry for my bad english Hi, after months of exploring forex and many robots for MT platform i found these EAs are the best for me(maybe you wont like it), but anyway here they are..... karbofos gbp-usd m30 wadah atarwin gbp-usd m15 polish layer eur_usd m15 the puncer eur_usd m15 58 10 points
I have an EA that gives me over 90% wins on longs and shorts on any currency pair and on any time frame. Which is acceptable to me. However I had been backtesting only using the :- Control points (a very crude methods based on the nearest less timeframe) When I switched it to :- Every tick (the...
  AshFX Daily  (12   1 2)
Dear all, Here I present to you my new System, AshFX Daily. It's excellent for traders who work a full-time job, and/or can't/don't want to spend hours and hours staring at the screen. I’ve been working on this system for quite a while; I wanted to make it accurate, yet simple at the same time....
[Deleted]
  3layerRBY Trading  (30   1 2 3)
I have a technique here to trade and see the trend of market. Here is my sample technique..I will reply if anyone would like to know. Regards, -onetarmizi- Latest version: refer here
hi everyone...Any know about the scalping technique? its also called the best way of hedging technique
Hi Traders How are you Today's , What's happen with you on forex market...Never ever add to a losing position. I think this is one of the biggest "diseases" traders have. A stop loss is like a red light, it's not a suggestion. It tells you to get out of the market not to add more money to the...
  The Fx London Open  (37   1 2 3 4)
Hi all Trust everyone is well... My philosophy in trading is TO keep it simple and stick to your trading plan... I use a 200ma & 50ma simple and a 20ma exponential...The 21CCi and 10CCI are key as well for trends... I work off a Daily, 60min and 15min charts for specific entry points. The 1st point...
  AshFX Daily  (15   1 2)
I found this system that can make 1500 pips or more in a week, about 200-300 pips or more a day! The system is this: GBP/JPY in 1h chart Stoch(5,3,3) RSI(7) The idea is this ... Use Stoch and RSI just to define where it is possible to have a breakout. Then use the most profitable tool - candlesticks...
Stop losses was indeed created to burn your accounts! With $10k, you could be making over 20% returns every month. I will include here a password that shows us how trading with no stop losses can significantly increase our monthly profits on our account. IM or email blueassets@yahoo.com for...
I tried using search for an old thread, but don't know exactly what to call this method. Essentially, you watch the movement just after market opening and trade accordingly. I was looking back and it seems as if the trades will usually bounce back to where they closed the previous week. Looking at...
I use this simple but profitable anti-martingale system for trading er2,emini-russell for the last 2 years manually. Appreciate if anyone here could program this into an MT4 EA for EUR/USD.
[Deleted]
while in total agreement that the ziggys have "repaint" issues, one must remember that the while ziggies might allow you to enter prematurely on the H1 or H4, THE PRICE WILL STILL MOVE IN THE DIRECTION THUS INDICATED EVEN IF IT CONTINUES TO MOVE IN THE DIRECTION OF THE ZIGGY MOVE !!!! depending on...
[Deleted]
I have been coding different expert's but all the indicators I would try to base it off were always the ones that redraw past bars. I figured I would try to code an expert from the default indicators. I did try RSI but that did not work the way I planned. I decided I would just use a couple moving...
[Deleted]
  Og GOLD SYSTEM 90% Profitability  (55   1 2 3 4 5 6)
I have become disillusioned by automatic trading systems and sought to find a viable manual trading system or at least piece one together, test it, and become proficient in it enough to make steady money with it - this is what I have done with this system. It is used on a 1hr spot gold chart and...
hi i looking for stochastic osscilator indicator that have signal up and down does anyone here have it? thank you
Most retail forex traders only know how to place directional trades, and ignore volatility trades, this is a waste of opportunity. Everyday there are economic data from US, UK or Europe, and most of these datas can move the forex market wildly. So to trade volatility is the best strategy for days...
[Deleted]
  ichimok2005  (2)
I am using this indicator as a scalping tool. It is the only thing I have found so far that works for me. There is an expert in MQL4 site for it, but it does not work ( ichimok2005) Could some one take a look at it... This is a very good theory check it out..... I use it in conjunction with pivots
  Arbitrage  (24   1 2 3)
i dont know if this could help i find in another forum and i try to make a picture with USD CHF and USD JPY you can see the two line price in same windows i wait to have a desequilibrum and enter a long and a short at same time this two pair are coorelated if someone can make an EA for this kind of...
[Deleted]
Simple scalping system to be used at 13.29GMT for best results. Time frame: 1 minute Indicators: 30 period sma Standard bollingers 14,2 Prefered Pairs: Eur/usd, usd/jpy (due to small spread) but tried and tested on gbp/usd and usd/chf also. Stratergy: At 13.29gmt check to see if the...