CABLE Doji Straddle - page 5

pj doji ea

HELLO PJ..i have been trading your ea on a live micro account for penneys

to see how it works . it enters the orders fine. the tp/sl works good. only one ? at this yime should it enter another order in the same direction if the tp is hit. i lowered the tp to 5 and sl to 0 just playing around and it entered 2 more

orders . seems strange ..please advise thanks so much for your work .would like to have mm but ...maybe later thanks TEXAN

This requires a little more than just pressing a button

texan:
HELLO PJ..i have been trading your ea on a live micro account for penneys

to see how it works . it enters the orders fine. the tp/sl works good. only one ? at this yime should it enter another order in the same direction if the tp is hit. i lowered the tp to 5 and sl to 0 just playing around and it entered 2 more

orders . seems strange ..please advise thanks so much for your work .would like to have mm but ...maybe later thanks TEXAN

Texan, you will probably need to monitor the trades manually, which is why all EA's I have attempted, commissioned etc with this strategy prior to posting here, do not have the added common sense indicator...

You will need to baby sit this to get good returns. Thats why i use a script rather than an EA at present.

Reason: